[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your job is make a propaganda anime to increase the nippon birth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: 1471742619272.png (357KB, 604x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471742619272.png
357KB, 604x960px
Your job is make a propaganda anime to increase the nippon birth rate.

What will you do?
>>
You can't. Only solution is to make 3D girls more like 2D. Even that won't work for many people.
>>
>>146064979
So you're saying we need a shoujo series to expound the merits of dating fat nerds.
>>
Make Anime real.
>>
Shill vanilla.
HARD.

Yotsuba anime, contract agreement obtained by gunpoint if necessary. Pay him enough to keep quiet. Shill fatherly instincts. Increase similar efforts in non-anime related areas.
>>
Just rebroadcast Welcome to the NHK
>>
>realistic style, no moe and candy hair
>relationship drama that teaches how to fucking talk to the opposite gender
what mlp did for autistic kids this anime will do for the elevens.
Just that it's about procreation not friendship
>>
>>146064931
>2011
>huge earthquake/tsunami
>birthrate spikes to 5-year high
I think I found the solution, guys
>>
>>146064931
>birth propaganda
>implying that people would really want to have more children than they can feed and kiss their free time goodbye
To increase the birth rate you have to decrease life standards. Look at medieval world: all the families have lots of kids. The death rate was pretty huge too. After the industrial revolution the death rate has started to decrease and in the 20th century the birth rate of 1st world countries have started to decrease either. Because why would anyone need so many children? And the contraceptives are very common.
>>
>>146064931
Make an anime of Spottted Flower

Make a fuckton of vanilla romance and it wouldn't be about moeshit but a hetero couple doing cute things together

Stop airing Shoujo anime with handsome guys so the Japanese girls lower their fucking standards
I don't care if they boycott it
>>
Make a shoujo that undermines little girl's self steem to the point they find Otaku and salarymen attractive.
>>
Kill every person who doesn't get two or more children by the age of 30.
>>
>>146065862
>Stop airing Shoujo anime with handsome guys so the Japanese girls lower their fucking standards
You know that means they'd also have to make less attractive female characters, right?
>>
Can't we get some older woman/shota duo series? Not /ss/, I mean pure and family oriented like Barakamon, Amaama and the Usagi Drop anime but with reversed genders. They should try to get female otaku biological clocks ticking with the maternal instinct cute boys inspire. They have the power to make it happen in real life, otaku most likely can't get laid even if they want to.
>>
>>146066087
Also that, plus no cowtits anymore since that would make girls insecure
>>
Anime isn't really the issue. More like obsessive work schedules and incredibly high societal views on settling down and parenting.

You're not going to have a partner unless you work your ass off, and you're not going to have time to settle down if you work your ass off.
>>
What's the point? There's already too many asians.
>>
>>146066372
This.

Population growth is tied pretty closely to general happiness in the society.

Russia is a very good example.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
Make Danna ga Nani an eternal series like Sazae-san. Also give it full half hour episodes, shill it as hard as you can.
>>
>>146064931
Initiate a new government program every time a child is born it's taken away to a government facility and raised that way you want to pay for the kid and he would have more of them. No reason people are having kids because the pain the ass to take care of it. If the government does it then we would have more kids
>>
>>146066301
It'd be an attempt at discouraging waifuism, but it wouldn't work on the ones into loli unless they were no longer sexualized.
>>
>>146066484
Good example of what?
>>
>>146064931
Sword Art Online.
>>
>>146066537
They're miserable and have a low birthrate. I'd suspect the Ruble crashing also has a lot to do with it.
>>
>>146066533
That's the only problem, it would kill waifuism completely but that's the cost of increasing Japan's population

It's either leave it like that and have waifus for all or kill waifus and have more nips
May the nips sacrifice will never be forgotten
>>
>>146064931
>a propaganda anime to increase the nippon birth rate
Impossibru, as it requires legal change rather than animation change.
>>
Popular idol/sol anime blu-ray costs a babby to pre-order.
>>
>>146066651
Miserable? Nah, we're fine. My parents had it worse in the 90s.
The rouble situation doesn't affect our birth rates. They were pretty low since the fall of the Union and market reforms.
>>
File: 1471737406462.gif (156KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1471737406462.gif
156KB, 500x282px
>The Joy of Childbirth and Working 80 hours a week to feed your family: The Anime.
>>
What happened in 2011?
>>
>>146066961
Actually, I have a dream to see the show about a bunch of guys working on a factory during the soviet industrialization or golden years of Detroit.
>>
>>146064931

I'll start the 2D reality project, instill within girls the way of anime, make a fighting academy where students compete with one another and shift cultural interests to align with anime.

I will make the world anime.
>>
>>146066961
Metalocalypse final season when
>>
>>146064931
>that spike in 2012
You don't need propaganda, just some earthquakes
>>
Just make more "H-Hey real life is cool h-haha" anime.
>>
>>146066872

Nah, the breakdown is mutual. Men are attracted to women, but aren't sufficiently attracted to what the women are actually offering; women are attracted to men, but aren't sufficiently attracted to what the men are actually offering.

Steer your anime into encouraging funding and research into IPS zygotes and artificial wombs.
>>
>>146067432
>Men are attracted to women, but aren't sufficiently attracted to what the women are actually offering

Pretty much, being in a relationship fails a risk benefit analysis.
>>
>>146065466
Turning off electricity is actually a proven method to increase births, should also cause less damage than a tsunami.
>>
>>146067851
Is it because people get bored when there's no power?
>>
>>146066872
Kill yourself, disgusting feels-cancer.

>>146067432
And fuck you for not insulting him.
>>
>>146065466
It's called war, another world war would fix a lot of problems in general. Including the fact that I'm alive.
>>
>>146064931
Make an anti government anime where people complain about wages being too low and the work hours too long

This will compel the government to increase the quality of living which would enable people to have money and time for kids
>>
>>146068001
That problem you could fix yourself quite easily and that in a myriad of ways. Dont be a lazy shit.
>>
>>146064931
An anime about islamization of Europe and show them they are next if they don't fill every corner of Japan with Japanese.
>>
>>146069187
seconding this
>>
>>146064931
What happened in 2011?
Secret sex airbone drug?
>>
>>146065466
Wars improve everything, im not kidding.
Useless people die, useful people live, faggots and feminists die right away.
>>
File: 2891.png (308KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
2891.png
308KB, 800x1160px
>>146064931
>>
>>146070921
>Useless people die, useful people live, faggots and feminists die right away.
wait, what? are you being serious?
>>
>>146070921
You must be over 18 to browse this website.
>>
>>146070921
nothing personnel kid
>>
File: trump will make anime real.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
trump will make anime real.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>146065093
>>
>>146070921
Useful people go to war. Feminism got a major foothold from World War II tardboy.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.