[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do I have to see this anime in such a dumb order? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

So why do I have to see this anime in such a dumb order? And not just chronologically? Is the broadcast order really want the animators intended as the viewing order or was it just a mistake?
>>
>>146027354
You should be watching the 2009 broadcast order. "Season 2" is a misnomer.
>>
>>146027477
25, 1, 2, 7, 3, 10, 9, 11, 28, 4, 27, 26, 5, 6, 8, 12-24 right? This is for season one

After watching 7 after 2 it felt so weird and I dont get why I just could not go from 2 to 3. Thats what I am asking, why cant I just go from 2 to 3 instead of 2 to 7 then 3? It did not add anything other then confusion.
>>
>>146027522
Isn't it for filler reasons?
>>
If you watch in chronological order you hit the climax at episode 6 and then you have 6 episodes of winding down.

There's nothing nothing wrong with it but I just think broadcast order is interesting. And now everyone knows Haruhi's powers but when it first aired it was kind of a twist and it re-contextualized some previously aired, chronologically later episodes which was cool.
>>
Anyone who's suggesting broadcast order are just memeing. Just watch it chronologically so you won't get confused and give up halfway.
>>
File: 2.png (672KB, 641x752px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
672KB, 641x752px
Anyone who's suggesting chronological order are just memeing. You have to be literally retarded to get confused.
>>
it doesn't matter at all what order you watch it, you fell for a meme
>>
>>146028877
>rder you hit the climax at episode 6 and then you have 6 episodes of winding down.
>There's nothing nothing wrong with it but I just think broadcast order is interesting. And now everyone knows Haruhi's powers but when it first aired it was kind of a twist and it re-contextualized some previously aired, chronologically later episodes whic

The story wasn't supposed to have climax at all. It's just fucking arc with "monster of the week"-like episode, with no monsters.
Why do people want big story on 24 episodes when it doesn't need...
>>
chronological>>>>>> pretensions le DEEP xd stupid lolsorandumb shit
>>
2006 airing order is so that the end of Melancholy is also the end/climax of the series, instead of having 6 focused, plot heavy episodes then ending with 6 random unrelated slice of life episodes. With 2009 + Movie, its no longer necessary to watch it in the 2006 order as Disappearance serves as the climax of the series
>>
>>146027354
I don't know anon.
Personally I think it's so people will be tricked into thinking it's a good anime by introducing the episodes rand- well fuck
>>
>>146029362
The point of that arc was Haruhi going on a delusional ego trip so extreme that Kyon finally got completely sick of her bullshit, forcing her to finally realize she has to think about others too. The movie she made was a complete joke.
>>
The "right" way is the way the novels were published. Chronological follows that way, iirc, so that's the "right" way.
>>
>>146033068
The movie she made was high tier and one of the best parts of the series.
>>
File: Fist of the North High.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fist of the North High.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>146032586
>its no longer necessary to watch it in the 2006 order
This so very much.

>>146029362
Based on the huge amounts of people who think Haruhi is only an annoying bitch, they clearly haven't understood her character development. The things that happen before, during and after Sighs are really obvious if you watch it chronologically.

>>146033553
LN volumes were published in non-chronological order, but each volume had either a full volume story arc (Melancholy, Sighs) or chapter-lenght stories (Boredom, Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, E8, etc.) that were told from start to finish without skipping into another story in the middle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.