[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Hinata and Orihime's victory is a thing now, when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: SoumaMegu.jpg (162KB, 500x773px) Image search: [Google]
SoumaMegu.jpg
162KB, 500x773px
Since Hinata and Orihime's victory is a thing now, when will Megumi's turn come?
>>
>>145988430

No it's gonna be that bland brown haired girl he fed squid butter to in episode one.
>>
Nah
The whole "the best cooks cook for a woman" thing and the fact that Souma's dad planted his son into totsuki so that he can defrost Erina pretty much decided who the winner is.
>>
>Megumi
That's a funny way to spell Erina
>>
>>145988764
Souma's goal is to surpass his dad, no way he can do that by following his orders.
>>
Real talk.

When did /a/ become so infested with shipper faggotry?
>>
>>145988430
It's not the character type that wins, it's the obvious romantic choice. And that's Erina
>>
The girls without dark hair win
>>
>>145989118
I hate to admit it but /a/ was always obsessed with shipping faggotry.
>>
>>145988430

i came here to laugh at (you)
>>
>>145988764
>>145989010

if only Ash's dad was there to fucking tell him the secret to actually win...
>>
Magumi deserve to win. Erika is just a bitch.
>>
>>145989159
This, people can't seem to understand this. She's cute though.
>>
>>145989500
>This, people can't seem to understand this
So do the authors, black-haired shy girls winning is a trend now.
>>
>>145989637
Which black haired shy girl has won recently?
Other than that naruto girl.
Onodera lost.
The bleach girls don't fit this stereotype afaik.
And I don't think anyone else has won lately.

Also, it's obvious from the start Erina will win.
Just as Souma's dad told him that the best thing is to find a girl you want to cook for, souma proceeds to cook for erina (even though he didn't hear this), she does her tsundere thing, and he goes full "I'll have you acknowledge my cooking".

I'm not even an Erinafag, I prefer many over her, but she's obviously going to win.
>>
>>145989637
A blonde tsundere just won Nisekoi and fags were going on about there being a blonde trend. Hinata has dark blue hair. Orihime has orange hair and while nice, she isn't very shy.

Stop looking for patterns, you autists.
>>
>>145989920
I remember people saying the same things about Rukia for years, until a week ago. Authors can change their mind at the last minute, mind you.
>>
>>145988430
Well, she most likely will win a bowl with at least have 80 fangirls and a giganigga as contenders. That's a victory.
>>
>>145990257
Or they could have had it planned for a long time. "People"'s view isn't the same as the author and their expectations being dashes doesn't mean the author changed his mind.
>>
>>145991483
Yeah, and thus we can't say for sure what's going on in the author's mind about his end game plan, no matter what those "hints" in the manga indicate. It may look like he is building up a paring, but in reality he will end it with another.
>>
>>145988430
Pretty sure only the brown girl with big tits actually likes Soma
>>
>>145989637
>black-haired shy girls winning is a trend now.
It's the opposite actually
>>
>>145991704
True. There are expectations, some arguably more reasonable than others, but expectations are all they are. From our side, either they are met or they aren't. Feeling wronged or vindicated is subjective.
>>
I'm just about to start this meme, is it fun?
Is it something I can watch to fill the emptiness you get when you finish a series you like?
>>
>>145993168
What?
>>
>>145993249
I'm about to start this meme, is it fun?

Is it a decent show? I just finished reading and watching Parasyte. I haven't got anything to watch at the moment and it's making me sad.
>>
>>145993371
>I'm about to start this meme

Don't start it, just kill yourself instead.
>>
Erina is the obvious ship though.
>>
>>145988652
I wouldn't mind that Erina is a little cliche, Megumi is just shit and Niku was never going to win becuase gyaru.
>>
Will harem ever be an option?
>>
>>145988430
Please. Megumi is the next NaruSaku shit.
>>
>>145988430
No, it means that Kurase's turn will come.
>>
File: 2JcY6vi.gif (2MB, 540x582px) Image search: [Google]
2JcY6vi.gif
2MB, 540x582px
>>145988430
I thought Megumi was going to end up with Aldini
>>
>>145989637
>>145990257
>>145991704
>>145992036

There's only one pattern that matters and somehow you guys keep missing it.

Sakura never liked Naruto romantically.
Rukia never liked Ichigo romantically.

That's your pattern.
>>
Does she even like the guy romantically?
>>
>>145994617
>He didn't know about the hordes of gyaru coming in the latest mangas
>>
>>145998233
I miss nothing.

Erina never liked Souma romantically.

The person she loves is his father. If anything, she just projects her hopeless love to his son, just like how Rukia projects her love for Kaien to Ichigo.
>>
>>145998559
Actually the author himself confirmed on Twitter that Erina is going to develop feelings for Souma soon.
>>
>>145998559
She has never liked Jouichirou romantically as confirmed by the pool chapter.

She has in fact, never been in love at all yet as the chapter also told us.

However, Tsukuda himself told us she'll fall for Souma on twitter, because he can't keep his mouth shut as well as he should.
>>
>>145988764
That was Senzaemon's plan, not Souma's Dad.
>>
>>145998673
>>145998742
Can't you guys realize the author is baiting? No way he could give us the final paring this soon. All it takes is just another chapter for Erina to figure out she actually fell for Jouichirou since the beginning and his son is just a replacement to her.
>>
>>145998915
It's not, the guy has revealed a lot of shit in is Twitter already.
He really can't help it.
>>
>>145988430
Erina has bigger boobs.
>>
>>145998233
Neither liked them throughout the series, yes. This series is ongoing though so feelings could develop or not develop.
>>
>>145999158
Yes, the point of the pattern is that the main heroines of those series didn't like the main character romantically.
>>
>>145999221
There is no pattern. Some do, some don't.
>>
>>145988764
>>145988781
>>145989159
>delusional Erinafags still thinking she's going to win

It's incredible to me how fucking stupid you are. The last thing Souma wants or needs is Erina's baggage in his life. Megumi is obviously going to win this because she'll have earned it on the front lines; a bitch that has others do her fighting for her is of no interest to Souma except as a mark for cooking vindication. Every time you fuckwits say Erina is "destined" to win this, you casually ignore Souma's characterization and do a disservice to the series. Get fucked.
>>
>>145999724

>calls Erinafags delusional
>Megumi is obviously going to win
>>
>>145999356
Anon, listen. The pattern is simple. If the main heroine doesn't like the main guy romantically (and I don't mean tsun nonsense) then they won't be together.

See Botan, Bulma, Sakura, Rukia, Elsie, and so on.
>>
>>146001137
I mean there is no general pattern. Some main heroines develop feelings, some never do because they were never meant to. I didn't bet on any of those girls because I didn't see the plausibility, by the way.
>>
Curious though, which pairing of the two, Souma/Megumi or Souma/Erina, do Nips prefer?
>>
I've been watching this, is it worth reading?

Also Alice best chefu
>>
>>146002173
If we go by fanarts then it's Souma/Takumi
>>
>>145998987
where's your proof, i want to see it. Otherwise, stop shitposting.
>>
>>146002284
I am aware of that. I'm asking between these two pairings though since Souma/Italian fuckboy has 0 chances of happening outside doujinshi area.
>>
>>146002464
I would say Erina taking into account the popularity polls.
>>
>>146001684
Yes, the point though is this: While a main heroine who likes the main character romantically is not guaranteed to end up with him (though it is very rare that she doesn't), a main heroine who does not like the main character will not.

People are looking at recent events in WSJ and trying to discern a pattern based on looks or personality traits, but there isn't one. There is however a narrative pattern. Also, the people doing this are ignoring Nisekoi, which is funny, because it actually had a bowl, where girls were competing for a guy. In Naruto, Hinata was literally the only girl who liked Naruto romantically at all.

The point of this is simply, that whether Erina ends up with Souma or not, it will have nothing to do with the reason why Rukia and Sakura didn't end up with Ichigo and Naruto. So the entire purpose of this thread is off the mark.
>>
>>145998915
>No way he could give us the final paring
Technically he didn't give an endgame pairing, he just said Erina will like Soma. Just because Erina will fall for Soma doesn't mean he's going to return her feelings. Although in this case, it's obvious they'll rightfully end up together.
>>
>>145999724
>using 4 rows of words to bait
Goddamn, desperate for (You)s now.
>>
File: OTP.jpg (11KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
OTP.jpg
11KB, 190x265px
Hinata win orihime win megumi w..... :)
>>
File: images (10).jpg (13KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
13KB, 254x199px
>>145989920
Just as Souma's dad told him that the best thing is to find a girl you want to cook for, souma proceeds to cook for erina (even though he didn't hear this), she does her tsundere thing, and he goes full "I'll have you acknowledge my cooking".
yes but soma cook for Megumi a lot of times
>>
File: somegui.jpg (13KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
somegui.jpg
13KB, 229x220px
OTP 100%
>>
>>146002875
We're in agreement, senpai. This shit is stupid.
>>
>>146003366
Only to have his dish tested for. As opposed to Erina, where he has cooked just for her. If you count the Drama CD then he has cooked for her twice. Which he hasn't done for anyone else.
>>
>>145988430
No,Unlike Hinata or Orihime megumi isn't the most popular girl in the manga and author favourite
>>
>>145998915
He doesn't care
He revealed thing like SoumaMom being dead and Erina is his favourite.
>>
>>146005410
>Orihime
>most popular girl in the manga
She is?
>>
>>145998559
>The person she loves is his father. If anything
>This shit again
I almost sure that the people that think that Megumi will win are animeonlys.
>>
>>146005556
Yes.
>>
>>146005623
Oh, nevermind.
She isn't, I was wrong.
>>
Why do I have a womans period on my mind whenever I see Megumi?
>>
>>145997667
Please no. Takumi did nothing wrong to deserve that.
>>
>>145988430
We gave up decent Shokugeki for Erina's development. She had better fucking win.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.