[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FSN [Heaven's Feel]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

File: w459.jpg (1007KB, 1500x2139px) Image search: [Google]
w459.jpg
1007KB, 1500x2139px
What are your expectations?
>>
God tier art and animation. Everything else will be meh.
>>
File: 1371853616256.png (403KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1371853616256.png
403KB, 600x801px
>worms
>cheibaa getting fucked will be longer and more emotional than any of sakura's mindbreak scenes
>gil getting munched will barely be shown
>kirei will be glorious, just non-stop absolute madman-tier with the most sakuga
>rider top slut
>less Rin ZR on screen
>illya with irisviel chatter and kiritsugu new flashback
>worms
>>
>Can you keep up with me?
>No, you keep up with me.
>I am the bone of my swords
>But I already knew that
>KOTOMINE KIREIIIIIIIIIIII

Yeah, if they nail those scenes, I'll be satisfied.
>>
None because Fate is shit.
>>
>>145979045
>illya with irisviel chatter and kiritsugu new flashback

why do we need a flashback when Fate/Zero exists?
>>
>>145979153
Because Shirou wasn't in most of Fate/Zero, anon. UBW had some as well but didn't have Illya's POV which warrants extra scenes.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>145979377
Found the autist, lurk more kiddo.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (22KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
22KB, 443x332px
>>145978245
Basically, just do this scene justice, I'm sold.
>>
File: Wormslutsign.png (914KB, 975x595px) Image search: [Google]
Wormslutsign.png
914KB, 975x595px
I expect Wormsign the likes of which God Himself has not seen.
>>
>>145978245

I expect that a lot of the more ambiguous things in the route should get more opaque showings since it's an animation. I liked how Nasu pretty much shut down the Sakura haters by answering that Sakura didn't know about the Bloodfort in the UBW Q&A, so this movie should snap up even more fanon. Like Sakura so called wanting to take Shirou's arm will be debunked since it'll be made obvious that Sakura's conscious mind is watching the scene through Rider's eyes.
And we might, *might* see how Zouken trolled Caster in the beginning if they decide to add some other scenes like they did with UBW.

I want to see Distant Twilight I, it's one of the best Shirou/Sakura scenes in the game, and quells a lot of the insinuations of Sakura just being a shy doormat or just jealous of everyone. It even had Shirou and her fangirling over Rin, Sakura's explanation to Shirou about magecraft, and showing Sakura's true feelings about both her sister and why she fell for Shirou. It's a great scene.

But the thing I am most looking forward to is Shitaya and Sugiyama doing Liberation. Performance of the year potential.

>"Let's go home Sakura. Break your ties with him."
>>
>>145978245
>good pacing
>edge
>sex scenes or at least implied
>touko cameo
>illya's glory
>kirei's potrayal
>>
>>145978245

Not an expectation at all, but if they kept the Sex Scenes instead of the retarded Vampire shit, and in the epilogue gave more to the implied sex between Rin and Rider, I'd be a happy chappy.
>>
File: 1471436046977.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471436046977.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>145980681
>kirei's potrayal
>>
I just want the movie to settle the long standing argument that Sakura willingly did what she did as Dark Sakura and the grail mud didn't do shit to her mental state or if she really did do all of that shit and try to make up a false persona to excuse herself from it. I also really hope her VA has gotten better voicing the character, Good lord she was awful in the visual novel and she didn't get enough scenes in UBW for me to properly gauge it. To this day because of HF's I don't know what Sakura's true character is. is it because of Heaven's Feel.
>>
>>145978245
All the Illya scenes plus new content with her. And of course they should nail the "a big sister must protect her little brother" ending.
>>
>>145980681
>sex scenes or at least implied
Why do you expect this with Realta Nua and how UBW handled it?

I'm worried about the Tsukihime Remake.
>>
I hope they cut that weird thing about how Rin's heavy breathing when Dark Sakura knocked her on her ass was turning her own. That was kinda weird about as weird as Rin being bi sexual as well what with the Mizuri and Saber scenes.
>>
Trigger off
Set Nine Fucking Lives Blade Works
>>
>>145982043
>Emiya - Kaijura Mix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbY63Peyiz4
>>
>>145981499

That wasn't really confusing. The second nightmare basically proved that she wasn't cool with this stuff, and the fact she was crying when she accidently killed Shinji. It was obvious she was breaking down while stifling the negative emotions she was feeling.

Added to the fact that by the time she took in the Shadow, Ilya had said she was lucky she even remembered her own name with all the things trying to take up residence in her soul at that point in time. And unlike Ilya or Iri, she didn't have the convenient ability as a grail to shut down her human functions manually to keep the souls in when a Servant died, they just shut off without her consent, or a nifty magic circle/Avalon to lessen the pain.
>>
>>145982430
Is she were going through all that how come a hug from Rin was all it took to snap her out of it? In fact, as soon as she saw Rin's body in front of her after the hug I remember her cry screaming. I definitely remember that shitty voice acting.
>>
When does movie 1 come out?
>>
It can't be worse than UBW. Yuki Kajiura + Kalafina again though, her stuffs are repetitive and the last good thing they (and ufotable) did was Fate/Zero. Fukusawa's OST for mahoyo is godly and UBW was pretty good (too bad there is nothing to listen to in show because of how it was mixed)
>>
>>145982618
You just answered your own question. Get a clue from what you said.
>>
>>145982618

During the actual battle with Rin there were several hints she was basically venting while going insane from the pain. That was apparent even after the hug and during Liberation. Rin's hug didn't magically get rid of her possession or the deterioration of her mind.

It makes sense given hours before, she came to the Emiya household to tell Rin and Shirou to run. Saber herself said when Sakura left after taking Ilya that "Sakura would obtain the Holy Grail even if it costs her life, it is the only way for her to be freed". This also refutes the idea that Saber was just Sakura's mindless slave.

Little nuances like that not many people pay attention to. In the scene I just mentioned, Sakura says "I can't let go of this power, even if I wanted to". Most immediately think, "yeah, she is just enjoying being drunk on power, this isn't effecting her at all" but it's not true based on the vague comments Saber keeps making about Sakura. Same for Suceed from Deep, where it's apparent her blackening transformation isn't exactly a willing one.

All this to say to sum up Sakura: Does she have bitterness and resentment? Yes. Does she want to kill people? No. Does she want to accept Angra Mainyu? No. Does she only feel resentment for Rin? No.

No comment on the shitty voice acting thing, Shitaya can be pretty great, so I don't doubt that her being more experienced now is gonna make this a good performance.
>>
>>145982963
Next year.
>>
>>145981369
youtube link?
>>
File: 16.jpg (354KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
354KB, 1133x1600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe821OoYPUY
>>
File: ufotable_rider.jpg (732KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
ufotable_rider.jpg
732KB, 1920x2160px
Looking for some original, manga or HA derived content for Rider's backstory that can better show what sort of affinity or link she has with Sakura to be summoned by her. Maybe also some reaction scene to Shirou's dream sequence that Rider initiated from her perspective.
>>
>>145978245
I expect a lot because the director's waifu is Sakura

I hope they include the manga prologue, even if not at the beginning at least after the reveal of Sakura being Rider's master. The summoning is pretty cool
>>
>>145986652
Rider has a great theme. Can't wait to hear the soundtrack for the new movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbS7ZtCmbc4
>>
KOTOMINEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLDYPFfnm3g
>>
>>145986716
>Hikari to Yami

Kajiura is composing, she doesn't use music that's not her own. So expect no VN tracks
>>
>>145986807
Kaijura remixed Saber's theme for Zero.

https://canta-per-me.net/yuki-kajiura/interviews/fate-zero-english/
>>
>>145986807
Either the director forces her to do it, fires her and gets someone capable of doing their job or this adaptation is simply going to be shit.
>>
>>145987432
>FHA came out on Vita with the h-scenes

They were cut along with the funny scene featuring Hisui and Kohaku.

There's going to be blood sucking and there's nothing you can do about it besides complain.
>>
>>145987432
The 18+ version was re-released in 2014 bundled with 18+ version of Hollow Ataraxia.
>>
Sakura dindu nuffin: the movies
>>
>>145986716
>>145986807
You just know it's going to be a remix of "This day, and never again" for maximum pottery.

And I'm going to love it
>>
>>145987847
>>145988004
https://www.amazon.com/Fate-stay-night-hollow-ataraxia/dp/B00HG6XMG0
>>
>>145978245
Pretty decent expectations.
>>
>>145978245
/a/ doesn't like Fate anymore. UBW poisoned the well.
>>
>>145988446
Re-releasing the original game two years ago doesn't mean anything.

I hate to shatter your hopes and dreams but each and every FSN anime + manga has followed the Realta Nua version.
>>
>>145988446
When they announced that HF was going to be a movie series they said that one of the reasons for that choice was so that they wouldn't have to censor too much.
>>
>>145988449
Sakura is the least likeable out of the three FSN heroines.
>>
>>145988835
because in other routes, she doesn''t have any spotlight
>>
File: rape.gif (328KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
rape.gif
328KB, 480x270px
>>145988818
Implied?
>>
File: 1462484976449.jpg (710KB, 1590x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1462484976449.jpg
710KB, 1590x1138px
>>145982043
Happening soon in 3rei anime.
>>
>>145988911
She would be simply forgettable then, but her route made me dislike her.
>>
>>145988911
Check the all FSN polls, she never was as popular as Saber and Rin, even before the anime adaptations.
>>
File: RiderMoon.png (1MB, 900x1143px) Image search: [Google]
RiderMoon.png
1MB, 900x1143px
>>145978245

>less to almost zero Rin
>a lot of Rider being a slut
>amazing animation
>more entertaining story than Unlimited Cringe Works.

Honestly, as long as I get flirty/horny Rider and very little screentime for worst girl. I'll be happy.
>>
At least it isn't Miura.
>>
>>145990972
Leave.
You make Riderbros look bad.
>>
>>145991127

Fuck off Rinfag. You had your shitty adaptation. Time for best girl to get the spotlight.
>>
File: 1.jpg (47KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47KB, 600x500px
>>145991155
But I am a Riderfag.
>>
File: Nero qt3.14.jpg (145KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
Nero qt3.14.jpg
145KB, 600x749px
>>145991237

Then you should be happy we are finally having our route adapted.

I don't actually hate Rin, just trying to rustle some jimmies
>>
>>145979655
This is the only thing I'm exicted about.
Having to wait until the third movie to see it will be painful.
>>
>>145979153

Because we always need more irisviel
>>
>>145978245
I have great expectations now that Kajiura joined the party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYclMU0hl8c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYclMU0hl8c
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.