[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, in the end, who of these two mediocre writers wrote the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 26

So, in the end, who of these two mediocre writers wrote the best romance? Kubo or Kishi?
>>
>>145944125
Kishi didn't write any of the Naruto romance.
>>
>>145944125
Orihime's Five Lives, One Love speech > Hinata fighting Pain

This is a fact.
>>
NaruHina had the better setup. Ichihime has the better like, feels or something.

NaruHina is the better "victory" though because both of the two involved deserved it
>>
>>145944221
>Ichigo will never know his wife almost raped him in his sleep
>>
>>145944125
Didn't they write the same love story? Girl yearns for guy from afar while having a bit of an inferiority complex over how close he is to another girl. Somehow they get together after a timeskip.
>>
>>145944221
I hate Diaz so much.
>>
>>145944865
>while having a bit of an inferiority complex over how close he is to another girl.
I actually do not think this happened with Hinata. She never even seemed to mention or think about how Naruto felt about Sakura (in the manga, I don't know if the anime did some filler shit on that or not). She seemed more worried with being able to talk to him at all if anything.
>>
File: shirley of the black knights.jpg (2MB, 2193x3175px) Image search: [Google]
shirley of the black knights.jpg
2MB, 2193x3175px
>>145944221
okay shirley
>>
>>145945037
Hinata was kind of in permanent inferiority complex mode for a while, so I guess her thoughts on Sakura didn't get as much dedicated panel time as Orihime's on Rukia.
>>
>>145944125
Naruto, there was so much character building between Hinami and Naruto's relationship. Not to mention the chapter when Sakura tries to manipulate Naruto via the affection he had for her made her a grade A bitch.

Ichigo and Orihime really had no development beyond Orihime trying to rape him in his sleep; and Rukia was always best girl with best personality. The relationship Ichigo had with Rukia was never altered so much as suddenly ignored by Kubo.

The romance between Naruto and Hinami was muuuch better than Bleach's.
>>
>>145944125
neither of them wrote a "romance", they wrote a one sided attraction that was reciprocated offscreen
>>
>>145945189
>Hinami

Fuck me, meant Hinata. Point still stands tho.
>>
>>145944766

men can't be raped
>>
>>145945192
Naruto started to reciprocate Hinata's feelings in the pain arc. The movie was kind of where most the development between the two took place though.
>>
>>145945192
NaruHina had AN ENTIRE MOVIE DEDICATED TO IT
>>
>>145945192
NaruHina at least got an actual declaration of love and a movie
>>
>>145945189
>>145945248
I wanted to find some Naruto x Hinami art but after a quick google search the best I could find was Madara
>>
>>145945320
yeah because it needed it as it hadn't been written in the story

nice capslocks btw you autist
>>
>>145945192
>>145945310
>>145945320
>>145945350
>nothing to indicate it in the series proper
>movie has to be made where Naruto has five minutes of bonding time then a bubble makes him remember a filler incident made up by said movie where he then thinks "oh yeah I love Hinata I guess"
I like the couple but that was some pathetic last-minute romance. I'd rather they left it a mystery then do that, more realistic to think she chased that ninetailed cock after growing a spine.
>>
>>145945532
>nothing to indicate it in the series proper
Thing about these shounen is that they aren't really romances since the kiddies don't actually care about this shit so just as long as like something was there it can be seen as enough
>>
>>145944125
>mediocre
You fucking wish. They are both shit.
>>
>>145944125
Kishi, he wrote the tragic romance of two ninjas who brought out both the best and worst in each other but had to each get a wife because their backwards ass is too behind the times to acknowledge gay marriage.
>>
File: 70289802.png (110KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
70289802.png
110KB, 540x536px
>tfw SasuSaku had more development than RenRuki
They look hot together though, so all is forgiven.
>>
Kishi made someone else write the romance because he's so bad at it.

Kubo meanwhile didn't do shit. He just did a ten year timeskip and paired them up.
>>
>>145945308
here's your response
>>
>>145945037
Wasn't there a panel where Sakura hugged Naruto in front of her and Hinata was all "..........."
>>
>>145944125
Kubo

At least Ichigo and Orihime had regular interaction
>>
IchiHime lovestory movie when?
>>
>>145946086
There is nothing wrong with that. Sakura is a side main character who is in most chapters and the whole story involves Sasuke. When you think about it Sasuke is the actual main character of the shippuden part cause he is involved with every important thing the moment he was back on the scene
>>
>>145945881
yeah so basically there was nothing and shippingfags made up for it with headcanons
>>
>>145946131
I don't think so
>>
>>145946086
>Renji's shirt shows he was "Black Sun" all along
Pottery.
>>
>>145945881
>since the kiddies don't actually care about this shit
>in the same magazine that published Nisekoi, Kimagure Orange Road, and Ichigo 100%
>>
>>145946339
Those are romcoms by inception though. Romcoms are different than battle shows
>>
>>145946480
There are still battle shounen with pretty important romances, like YYH and Kenshin. I think you give kids too little credit, little boys like romance even if they won't admit it, which is why a magazine aimed at them published the genre sometimes. Not that romance is a genre worth gloating about, it's pretty lowbrow if enjoyable when done well. Fits right in with battle shounen.
>>
>>145946694
Yeah but they introduce the romance at the start.

Also, I really wouldn't call YYH about romance as much as it had an OTP and stuck to it
>>
>>145946086
Smug Renji is a miracle of the universe
>>
>>145944125
Neither, their manga's had no romance in them. None in the development of the characters or the story at hand.

There weren't any moments where the characters grew together through adversities and struggles giving them moments to truly bond.

And there was no love of the unknown in their worlds, sure we as the audience may have wanted to see other places. The unfortunate part of all this is there was nothing unique about the locations of these manga, the land is a backdrop and that is all, no greater importance.
>>
Do you think the shinigami went back to wallowing in mediocrity again during peace time?

They have had 2 transcendent level opponents within 5 years or so yet I get the feeling they still went back to being complacent and not training.
>>
>>145944125
Hinata actually worked for it and grew as a person in order to ultimately save her husbando's life while confessing her love to them.
Ichigo really only ever saw Orihime as a friend (same as he does every character in Bleach), and the only thing endearing viewers to Orihime's unrequited love was the fact that we got a bunch of sappy chapters dedicated to her persepective.

Naru!Hina is still poorly written because Naruto never showed any interest in Hinata aside from respect for her when she fought Neji in the Chuunin exams, and then the out-of-nowhere hand-holding during the War, but in the end I think it comes down to which heroine deserved love more (as both MCs were too dense to show any interest in the heroine). Hinata worked for it and earned it, while Orihime stood around shouting Ichigo's name and getting really excited when he notices her at all.
>>
>>145944125
The only thing we learned about this two cases is that protags prefer big tits.
>>
>>145946195
Soon i hope
>>
>>145945308
you'd change your mind realy fast in prison
>>
>>145944125

wasn't Kubo against putting romantic stuff in his manga?

Kishi needed co-writers for Naruto The Last since he's kinda shit in straight romance.
>>
>>145946028
That's a societal Japanese problem and their ultra conservative thought process. Considering they still use declining birth rates as a reason to get married and have children, has lead to the ideas bleeding into their stories.

Actually how many manga and anime have you seen where they use that excuse? It's absolutely frustrating!
>>
>>145944125
I'm not invested or well versed in either series but here's my take:

I don't know about Romance but I'd say Naruto's ending used the romantic elements to play into familial / passing the torch themes of it's story whereas the same sort of ending in Bleach didn't feel as connected.
Naturo's ending also did a better job with the ensemble cast which pleased fans. As an example: even if they probably didn't love fat Anko the fact she was remembered was good fan service.
>>
>>145947690
l loved anko and l was pretty triggered to see her turned into a landwhale
>>
>>145946028
Japanese aren't foolish enough to have society destroyed for the sake of individual happiness.
>>
>>145947934
yeah, it wasn't perfect fan service but a better effort was made to incorporate the entire cast.
>>
>>145944720
>NaruHina had the better setup.
>Naruto-kun I'm actually your stalker and I love you watch me almost die and develop feelings for meeee on the spot despite our almost non existent interaction.
>>
>>145948114
it wasn't good fanservice

if instead of what happened he turned hinata into a crackwhore and showed her sucking dicks in public restrooms to pay her dose according to you that'd be good because hey at least he remembered her

that's nonsense
>>
>>145945189
>Naruto, there was so much character building between Hinami and Naruto's relationship.

Yeah and that character building was garbage. The fact that the author had to kill off a character to make the relationship work is just bad writing.

>Not to mention the chapter when Sakura tries to manipulate Naruto via the affection he had for her made her a grade A bitch.

I don't get why Sakura is the only one who is given shit about this. Pretty much everyone except Hinata was manipulating Naruto's friendship to talk him out of chasing after Sasuke. If they didn't have that meeting, Danzo would've sent an Anbu to detain Naruto.
>>
>>145944125
Shonen gets a pass on badly written romance since it's only ever to produce children for the next generation. All you need is one half to have a crush then timeskip them together. Nothing wrong with naruhina or ichihime since Naruto and Ichigo were always good to Hinata and Orihime.
>>
>>145948190
Can you be more bitter? Also, hinata is a stalker. Where did people get that lol
>>
>>145948410
>Yeah and that character building was garbage.
Probably because there wasn't really any between them.
>>
>>145948534
There was actually...
>>
>>145946086
Bullshit. Renji and Rukia grew up together and were together all the time in Soul Society.

Sakura only had a crush on Sasuke from afar for his looks and then briefly on the same team. Every time after that was Sasuke trying to kill her or not care if she dies until Naruto calmed him (and Sakura had no part in his redemption).
>>
>>145948605
Feel free to mention all the wondrous relationship building they had.
>muh Pain fight
>>
>>145948465
Not sure where you're getting bitter from or how it fits
>>
>>145948605
No the fuck there wasn't. Most of her screen time was merely her stalking him whenever he returned from a mission.
>>
>>145948761
That never happened lol... reread the manga
>>
>>145946086
Renji KNOWS he got the best girl and Ichigo was angry the whole time because he knew it, too.

Ichigo is the one who lost the Rukiabowl. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>145948410
>Pretty much everyone except Hinata was manipulating Naruto's friendship to talk him out of chasing after Sasuke.
are you retarded

no one else even talked to him about the issue except gaara and how the fuck did he "manipulate his friendship" he just told it like it is
>>
>>145948978
Did you forget the meeting they had where Naruto's friends 'specifically said' they wanted to kill Sasuke?
>>
>>145944221
/thread
>>
>>145948432
>Nothing wrong with naruhina or ichihime since Naruto and Ichigo were always good to Hinata and Orihime.
This, shippers care more about being validated and project their feelings on the characters. But I didn't care if Sasuke and Sakura wound up together despite not liking them and wasn't in on that cuckoldry stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 540x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 540x476px
>>145948618
At least Sauce mellows at in the end.
>>
>>145948636
Naruto first see Hinata has the shy weirdo when he relise in the first round of the chuunin exam that she's actually nice andcan be tsusted. He relates to her during her fight with neji and belives in her much like Hinata was the one during Kiba's fight to understand Naruto's will to fight. Naruto has big respect for her and promice that he will beat neji for revange. Before his fight with Neji, Naruto is doubful and scared and go talk to Hinata. After the talk, he's motivated and tells her that he likes girls like her. Understand Hinata's pain during his fight with Neji and gives him the talk about it, wonders if Hinata was watching him after his fight.
Then there's not much noticable, just some interaction. Naruto being calm again after being pared with Hinata during the Itachi vs Sasuke arc.
Then Pain obviously. Naruto saying that seing Hinata being hurt was the reason he "let kyukki take over him without even thinking about it".
The "it all in you eyes moment when Naruto arrives on the battlefiel", Hinata's resolve to walking next to him, Kiba's joke "won't act all tough just because Hinata is here" in ch 611, "it's all thanks to you" thing after hinata's speech, naruto reacting to hinata calling him after being caught in the mungen tsukiyomi and then, the movie.

There's some other stuff but It's not like there wasn't ANYTHING. There's still some bild up.
>>
>>145949059
that's not manipulation
>>145949271
sauce in Boruto is quite likable
>>
>>145949548
Sorry I read the first line and decided you're too retarded for me to read the first.
>>
>>145949802
Read the rest*
>>
>>145944221
Nah. Actions speak louder than words, m8o.
>>
>>145944148
He wrote the movie where they fell in love
>>
>>145945394
Madara is best boy so it's ok
>>
I know I'll get some hate
But Narutos filler I consider canon and Naruto and Hinata had a lot of good moments
>>
>>145949989
Fillers are shit. Hinata in the anime is just flanderized...
>>
>>145949802
Yeah, just keep saying nonsense... You don't like being proven wrong, I get it
>>
>>145950140
More like it's hard to take something so badly written seriously.
>>
>>145949802
Nice save facing method, kiddo.
>>
>>145947428
>Hinata worked for it and earned it, while Orihime stood around shouting Ichigo's name and getting really excited when he notices her at all.

This. This is the reason people like Hinata and hate Orihime although they're similar in the "unable to confess big tits while MC is oblivious"-type.

This is also the difference between Sakura and Rukia, Rukia is best girl and can handle herself while Sakura has a shitty personality and while she may be the strongest female in the series hypothetically she's always tanking, doing nothing or or crying about Sasuke when it's important.

Just look how Hinata stepped up against Pain while Sakura just sat around and watched, wtf.
>>
>>145944125
Orihime's farewell speech tops any attempts at romance Kishimoto could ever do.
>>
What I learned after all these years is
>making a shonen end in romance is a shit idea
Everyone btfo, One Piece will have the only satisfying ending as long as its not
>"one piece is the journey/adventure"
>"one piece is the bond of your friendship/nakama"

Which would explain gold roger pretty much being "just fucking kill me"
>>
>>145947934
At least she showed up at all, can't say the same about Yoruichi or Urahara.
>>
>>145949271
Shame that he can only stop being an autist once every ten years

>>145949925
He didn't, some guy from SP did.
>>
>>145950347
If there is no romance then everyone just assumes that the character is gay. Thus why it is always included even if it is just an afterthought.
>>
>>145946195
Never no one would buy it
>>
>>145944148
>>145950413
>He didn't, some guy from SP did.
He cowrote the script. Kishi came up with the whole scarf thing.
>>
>>145950314
This. Sakura could have been more likable if she did some shit. Even when she says she finally reached Naruto and Sasuke, she's not doing anything
>>
>>145950312
Feel free to reword his post into something legible.
>kiddo
and then fuck off to whatever shithole you came to /a/ from.
>>
>>145950413
>He didn't, some guy from SP did.
Yes, but Kishimoto heavilly red-pencilled and supervised the story (and added some things, like the scarf), not to mention that he admited that he cannot write romance, so he left that task to someone more capable.
>>
>>145944720
Orihime interacted with Ichigo like the entire series and was a focal point of a whole arc

Hinata was nothing outside of the exams, and then fighting Pain, and then to when Negi dies. The times when she interacted with Naruto is probably extremely minimal.
>>
>>145950314
>Just look how Hinata stepped up against Pain while Sakura just sat around and watched, wtf.

Because Hinata was the only one with special eyes that saw that Naruto had lost the fight,otherwise all of Konoha would have gone to try to save Nardo's ass.

And even then, killing herself like a retard against an opponent way beyond her level was the worse thing she could do at the moment.
>>
>>145950446
Well that's retarded.
>>
>>145950552
>The times when she interacted with Naruto is probably extremely minimal.
Correct but faggots are thinking of fillers
>>
>>145950413
>>145950545
Also, making a two year timeskip was also Kishi's idea, because he wanted both to be 18, which is completely retarded, but kishi is a prude
>>
>>145950537
I'm the anon who wrote the post, not this guy lol
>>
>>145950714
Its probably why people think Rukia was a bigger deal in Bleach past SS, the anime really puts her over and gives her more screentime. Rukia hasn't matter in Bleach since SS, and especially the in the last arc I can't remember the last time she spoke to Ichigo.
>>
>>145950756
He might be a prude about teenagers dating but just read mario. So many "jokes" about dick. The MC also talks about how he prefer to fap with dollars bills than fuck women
>>
>>145944125
Anyone know where I can the original version of the image on the bottom? I tried to reverse image search it, but it's too altered.
>>
>>145950756
That was actually a good idea because it allowed them to redesign Hinata and turn her sex appeal up to ridiculous levels.
>>
>>145950552
There was also the time team 8 and team 7 tried to catch Itachi
>>
>>145951015
Nah, they could have done that without the 2 years time skip...
>>
File: JUNIOR.gif (595KB, 400x179px) Image search: [Google]
JUNIOR.gif
595KB, 400x179px
>>145950934
Which again, is fucking retarded. Naruto also had some dick jokes and other raunchy humor, but two teenagers dating apparently is too much
>>145951015
That was one of the good things about the timeskip, I agree

>mfw Naruto oogling at Hinata's bare arms
>>
>>145951016
I don't think they even spoke to each other in there.
>>
>>145951138
"no sex before 18 but having kids at 20 is okay"
>>
>>145946151
>>145950552
>Orihime interacted with Ichigo like the entire series and was a focal point of a whole arc

I'm sorry, I see that you're trying to make a point, but I can't see how are your arguments can hold water.

Can any of you please show me significant interactions between Ichigo and Orihime. And I'm not talking about that single page in which Ichigo glances at her and says "it's ok", actual significative interactions that are not one-sided.

I believe the Hueco Mundo arc has some of that?
>>
>>145951170
Naruto was teaming up with her so yeah, they did.
>>
>>145950552
>Orihime interacted with Ichigo like the entire series and was a focal point of a whole arc
No.

I mean she was a focal point of the Arrancar saga until she got dropped like 1/2 way through.

Everyone talks about how little relevance Chad become but similarly the same thing happens to Orihime although not as badly. Ishida is the only one of Ichigo's friends that remains somewhat relevant during the course of the series.
>>
>>145944125
Kishimoto's writing on romance felt forced and contrived.

Kubo never really focused on romance that much in the first place and instead opted to focus on conflict and friendship.
>>
>Kubo: Making Ichigo and Rukia a couple? I won't confirm nor deny that. (laughs)
That twisted motherfucker.
>>
FMA is the only shounen I can think of right now that had decent romance, and that's likely because the author knew to keep it quietly in the background.
>>
File: 1471551721048.jpg (560KB, 1503x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1471551721048.jpg
560KB, 1503x2200px
This guy won everything and you know it.
>>
>>145946086
There's nothing wrong with Rukia and Renji's established relationship. It's already established that they grew up together so they're very close, so Kubo didn't see the need to force it any further. Bleach is a battle manga. NOT a romance manga.

If anything, Kishimoto's writing of Sakura and Sasuke's relationship was just annoying. We're constantly reminded of Sakura listing for Sasuke's cock and Sasuke acts completely autistic throughout the whole series.

The whole SasuSaku relationship dynamic that Kishimoto so poorly wrote is one of the main reasons so many people hate Naruto and consider the series to be shit.
>>
>>145944125
It is nice to see these two are exception from typical meek guy and active tsundere archetype. They are not well written but still a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>145952031
>Kubo never really focused on romance that much in the first place and instead opted to focus on conflict and friendship.

My only problem with this is that the friendship is referenced but never really demonstrated after like the HM arc. Ichigo and friends just feel like they're there, we never really see them get as chummy as they do in the first arc or SS.

Even Rukia. Even if it ended as IchiRuki it's feel forced. Rukia barely interacted with Ichigo after the first arc and after SS. None of the friendships feel organic.
>>
File: tittymonsters.jpg (122KB, 696x527px) Image search: [Google]
tittymonsters.jpg
122KB, 696x527px
>>145944125
They both won in my book.

In Naruto's case, him getting with Sakura would have been horrible. As for Bleach, I'm pretty indifferent about it. Rukia did have better chemistry with Ichigo, while Orihime basically had none. But I always saw Rukia as a bro to Ichigo, not a waifu.
>>
>>145946086
Renruki had normal healthy bond unlike Sasusaku.
>>
>>145950586
Pretty sure Sakura and Shikamaru sat around with a Hyuga reporting to them in real time what was going on. Shikamaru is excused because his leg was broken but Sakura just sat around not even considering taking action.

yeah it was a little retarded of Hinata but still better than doing fucking nothing and she was desperate.
>>
>>145952831
>But I always saw Rukia as a bro to Ichigo, not a waifu.
Seriously this.
>>
>>145952958
This.
I love NaruHina but honestly if I think about it I think I'd rather have NS happen so that SasuSaku wouldn't, it's so shit. Poor NS-fags, this was even worse for them than NS just not happening (even though it was obvious from the chunin exams onward of course).
Sakura would've been a better character if she had moved on to Rock Lee or someone else.
>>
Why Rukia whales are so angry?
It's not like Ichigo is better than Renji at anything other than power level.
Most Ichiruki banter came from Rukia starting it and Ichigo responding. While Renji teased Rukia all the time.
>>
there were pretty much 0 romantic moments in bleach. at the end kubo just time skipped it in. didnt read naruto so i dunno about that, but i dunno why you freaks are obsessed with this
>>
>>145953111
Someone had to bear Sasuke's child so Kishi could keep on wanking to his OTP
>>
>>145953453
Ego trip between nerds
>>
Day time Blood bending, Zuko and Mai breaking up, and now Ichihime

Jackie Diaz is a goddamn prophet
>>
>>145953552
>Day time Blood bending, Zuko and Mai breaking up,
>>/co/
>>
>>145953111
SS is shit, I agree, but their fans seems to love wallowing in the angsty horseshit it brings, so its fine.

What I can't understand is why some SSfags think their shitty angsty-ridden pairing is better than NH. Now don't get me wrong, both SS and NH are very different, and people can like whatever they want, I'm not saying NH is better than SS per se (for me it is), but them turning around and attacking NH was the most retarded thing ever
>>
>>145953453
FLOL
>>
>>145952076
Any interviews showing a preference?
I remember JK Rowling saying Hermione and Ron was a mistake and she just did it for the fans.

Kinda curious if this was similar.

>>145952831
>>145953017
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Maybe it's because I'm into tomboys, but I believe that your waifu cant be your waifu unless she is also your bro.
Why would you not waifu your bro? The bro aspect would just deepen your relationship, the ideal partner is your best friend, your lover, your soulmate.
>>
>>145952831
>In Naruto's case, him getting with Sakura would have been horribl
i wasn't even aware before the fallout that there were people shipping sakura on im,
i mean
why?
>>
>>145954066
>she just did it for the fans.
I think she just did it because Ron had no other girls left so he would have ended up as a third wheel and because Harry+Ginny and Ron+Hermione means that they all end as one big happy family.
>>
>>145954160
I became aware of it when I checked tumblr and some forums... I don't understand either
>>
>>145954066
People can have different preference anon. I love yamato nadeshiko type.
>>
File: 1466659806346.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466659806346.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>shonen manga
>romance
>>
>>145944125
Naruto Hinata just for the fact it killed Naruto Sakura

I woulden't have give a fuck if Kubo went with Rukia
>>
File: 1431070264492.jpg (107KB, 461x408px) Image search: [Google]
1431070264492.jpg
107KB, 461x408px
>>145944125
Shittiest romances JUMP has ever seen.
>>
>>145954773
I can understand most things, but not this.
>>
File: 1427756194364.jpg (30KB, 312x321px) Image search: [Google]
1427756194364.jpg
30KB, 312x321px
>>145954906
>being this new
>>
>>145944125
Between Kishimoto, Kubo, Toriyama and Takei, the best romance writer will always be Takei.

Because unlike the other three writers' main pairings, Anna and Yoh did show they loved each other.
>>
File: Rukia final.png (306KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Rukia final.png
306KB, 900x1300px
I feel bad for Ichigo, he missed out on fucking best girl. That smug bastard Renji is the real winner here. Long haired Rukia is a miracle of the universe. Although I have no idea how Rukia survived childbirth, maybe she has a magic vagina.
>>
>>145946195
No one aside the 4 Ichihimes who shitposts here would watch it.
>>
>>145950552
Ichigo and Orihime never had a conversation as meaningful as the "proud loser" thingy between Naruto and Hinata.
Besides, I don't remember Ichigo and Orihime having anything meaningful besides that 5 lives same lover talk where Ichigo was in a coma.

Fuck, you Ichihime shitters are actually triggering me right now
>first compare your shit waifu to 10/10 Hinata
>Proceeds to shit on her life long dream relationship

Just fuck you.
>>
>>145954066
>Kinda curious if this was similar.

If he went with the fandom then Ichihime wouldn't happen at all.
>>
Considering that Ichigo and Orihime seemed to have aged the best, and their kid is qt as hell, I think Kubo won this round.

I can't stand the stupid leaf hair selfish brat.
>>
>>145956441
No, but did he want romance, or just see naruto and the family timeskip and think "better copy that".
>>
>>145950586
>And even then, killing herself like a retard against an opponent way beyond her level was the worse thing she could do at the moment.

Sacrificing herself made Naruto get a power up and defeat Pain. Her father and the Hyuuga clan became proud of her and since them she was deemed as a promising ninja and even lead in the war.

Jumping in the fight was literally the wisest choice Hinata made.
>>
File: 1435193588188.jpg (370KB, 814x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1435193588188.jpg
370KB, 814x1221px
>>145956585
>JUST Ichigo
>Aged better than Dadruto

Uzumaki genes yo. Naruto also ages slower than everyone. Bort a shit but sunflower is the daughterfu I idealize.

No one holds a candle to MILFnata either
>>
>>145956930
don't talk shit about my son! Boruto is nice
>>
>>145944125
>implying either of them ever wrote any romance for the series

All they did was show Hinata and Orihime being in love and them getting together with their beloved at the end, that is not romance. There wasn't even a date or anything.
>>
File: 1444293191726.jpg (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444293191726.jpg
121KB, 500x500px
>>145944125
>romance
In order to judge there must be romance in the first place for us to judge. There wasn't any in the manga of either author.
>>
File: After the Last.png (497KB, 950x750px) Image search: [Google]
After the Last.png
497KB, 950x750px
>>145958853
>There wasn't even a date or anything.
>imblying
>>
>>145944125
Well, Hinata professing her love and then getting wrecked by Pain was GODLIKE.

But since Ichigo and Orihime had a sliver of chemistry, it has to be them. I'm pretty sure Hinata is Naruto's beard.
>>
>>145956655
She knew that Nardo would get a power-up through a chimp out, that Pain would be merciful enough to stab her in the gut rather than in the heart and that Sakura would show up to save her ass?
>>
>>145958853
Kishi wrote the script for The Last
>>
>>145959564
>But since Ichigo and Orihime had a sliver of chemistry

No they didn't.
>>
File: The Last.png (180KB, 277x465px) Image search: [Google]
The Last.png
180KB, 277x465px
>>145959741
He didn't
>>
>>145959650
No but she still was the only one to show bravery and get a reputation inside the village and her clan trough her selfless act.

I'm just saying there was no downside to it, she had nothing to lose there.
>>
File: NH date (kiba oneshot).png (1MB, 1800x1417px) Image search: [Google]
NH date (kiba oneshot).png
1MB, 1800x1417px
>>145958853
>>145959468
One more
>>145959741
He supervised it and gave ideas for it (scarf, both 18, etc)
>>
>>145959773
I guess what I should've said was Ichigo at least liked Orihime, so them ending up together was a believable possibility even if I didn't already know it was going to happen from her first appearance.

Whereas Naruto marrying someone other than Sasuke was never going to be believable.
>>
>>145959861
>get a reputation inside the village and her clan trough her selfless act.
Wait, when did that happen?
>>
>>145944125
that's 0/3 now
good thing there is no fucking shipping in my One Piece
>>
>>145959988
You clearly have not visited the One Piece threads where there are in fact people who think Luffy will end up with someone other than Boa "I Exist To Marry Luffy One Day And That's It" Hancock.
>>
>>145955851
>Although I have no idea how Rukia survived childbirth
Nigger she's already dead
>>
>>145959935
What do you mean he liked Orihime? As friend sure, but he showed about the same interest he had for Chad and Ishida.

Naruto and Hinata was pretty much the same thing, he never showed romantic interest for her but he deeply respected her since that chuunin exam.

I don't really remember Ichigo and Orihime having pep talk or any interaction pointing to something beyond but maybe I'm to blame since I can't even tell who's alive and who's dead in Bleach.
>>
>>145959741
Tossing some ideas and going over other people's love story wiring isn't writing the script. Kishi can't write romance to save his life.
>>
>>145944125
I don't read Bleach so I can't say but neither seem that great. I'd say Ichihime was better because atleast their 'development' wasn't literally sunk down the drain with a shojo asspull film. Hinata's suicide attempt and confession, Neji's death, all of that shit became obsolete because The Last retcons. Pretty hilarious.
>>
>>145945046
>>145944125
>tfw all 3 have the same dub voice
>>
>>145959741
More like he tossed some ideas in. It's still his intent to publish it so it's not like it matters.

You want to see a script Kishimoto clearly sat down and wrote? Boruto. It's exactly like his manga with his irrelevant females and forced OTP homolust.
>>
>>145960633
>It's still his intent to publish it
Actually according to him it was the anime studio the ones who came up with the idea of a movie dedicated to Naruto and Hinata hooking up
>>
>>145946195
Fucking never. Also I can imagine them getting Kubo to pen the script but look at how the manga ended.
>>
>Reading shounen for romance

w e w
>>
>>145960761
>Actually according to him it was the anime studio the ones who came up with the idea of a movie dedicated to Naruto and Hinata hooking up

From the horses mouth:

>In my head, Naruto’s boyhood has ended, setting it at a time that’s a little after adolescence, I decided that “ Naruto would be together with Hinata” . However, not in particular, I didn’t contemplate much over the love story between the two of them. Since for that sort of story, I did not intend to describe (how they got together between ch.699 and ch.700). However, at the end of the manga, for the child born to Naruto, he’s similar to Naruto in that he’s a mischievous boy. As Naruto became Hokage, his child did graffiti on Naruto’s Hokage Monument’s face in the same manner. I wanted to get the same feeling in returning back to the manga’s first chapter (by including flashbacks of Naruto and Hinata’s childhood in the movie). So inside my head, at first there wasn’t an idea for the plot of the movie , at the time for producing the movie version, Pierrot’s direction, among other such things, screenplay writer Kyozuka Maruo-san suggested, “This time, why don’t we depict that (/their love-story) in this movie?”. It was like in that sense. The movie takes place two years after the original work, in order to do the love-story of the two people, they needed to be over 18 years old. I was picky about that and particularly fussing over it (laughs).

>https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/2r0gx5/translation_full_kishimoto_interview_from_the/

TLDR: Kishimoto didn't know what to do with the plot of the movie, screenplay writer comes up with the idea of depicting NH romance, he approves, and demand timeskip because they need to be over 18 (I guess)
>>
>>145946251
You think wrongly.
>>
>>145961815
I think you're reading too much into it and even if you weren't that's like, what one panel? In the 400s?

Not enough for a complex
>>
>>145954709
>>145954160
http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

Those were some fun days

Hell, the Bleach ending seemed to reawake some of these people to complain once more after 2 years
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 903x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 903x1300px
>>145960262
This scene
That scene where Shinji hugs Orihime and after Ichigo drags him away the first thing he tells him is to apologize to her.
I took that as a romantic hint.

There's also Nel telling Orihime Ichigo Nel telling Orihime that gentle Ichigo dove headfirst into a fight because her name was mentioned. As well as when he promised to protect her.

I find Orihime and Ichigo much more believable to be honest. Just because the sol moments with them showed me they had chemistry.
>>
File: I love, nevermind.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I love, nevermind.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
I liked Rukia and all but I could see her turning down Ichigo if he ever found the balls to ask her out mainly due to someone else(Orihime) liking him, which brings up another point. Orihime was a pretty awful or badly written character, I can't tell which. When push came to shove, she couldn't do anything on her own and just quit halfway. There was always a 3rd party trying to get her together with Ichigo and make Orihime not be such a timid coward. Orihime durring the Hueco Mundo arc, really makes you question her sanity or intelligence.

And to the people compairing Hinata to Orihime. What made Hinata a better character was the fact that she never gave up while still being a back ground character. Even when she knew she was useless or going to die at times. Orihime just stops and stumbles on her words. I mean think about it, who would you rather have in a fight? A weak brawler who sucks at brawling or someone with almost instant(yes this happened once or few times) regen? Would'd think the later would be more useful.

I just honestly can't see Orihime getting together with Ichigo on her own, either Ichigo confested first or Rukia and friends had to force these 2 together, again.
>>
>>145961776
So we wanted to make a story about Bort but SP convinced him to make NH romance instead?
>>
>>145946299
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>145963339
What the fuck is wrong with Ichigo's face?
>>
>>145949271
>>145949607
Sasuke only mellows out around his daughter. He still seems to dislike Sakura quite a bit.
>>
>>145966021
>He still seems to dislike Sakura quite a bit
Worse. He's completely unaffected by her presence.
>>
>>145966021
He was actually top autism around Sarada up until the last gaiden chapter
>>
>>145966092
>"Why are you hear exactly?"
It wouldn't surprise me if Salad was still Karin's kid just used Sakura as a serigit to birth her.
>>
>>145964342
Im going to copy this anon.
>>
File: nothin personnel creep.jpg (109KB, 800x1172px) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel creep.jpg
109KB, 800x1172px
>>145966133
>He was actually top autism
And then some
>>
>>145944125
Komi tops them.

Seriously fuck Kubo and Kishi.
>>
>>145966984
What is his fucking problem? You would think a guy like him would be more concerned about the welfare of his only child and the only heir to the Uchiha name.
>>
>>145960633
Actually, Kishi only cowrote the Boruto movie.
>>
File: 1418913332071.jpg (269KB, 650x665px) Image search: [Google]
1418913332071.jpg
269KB, 650x665px
How can anyone dislike Hinata winning?
>>
>>145967259
He couldn't recognize her at all. Even with the sharingan eyes, the black hair.. the knowledge that he HAS A DAUGHTER
>>
File: 01.jpg (382KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
382KB, 800x1153px
>>145967259
>You would think a guy like him would be more concerned about the welfare of his only child and the only heir to the Uchiha name
He would if he didn't skip out on the last 12 years of her life like a champ.

And then he tries to kill her with a sword.
>>
File: 10.jpg (163KB, 800x1148px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
163KB, 800x1148px
>>145967688
The funny thing is that he's been home since she was born. He visited Konoha after Naruto became Hokage, but he didn't stop in to see Salad.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.