[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll pretend that the last arc never happened and Pierrot's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 1451917809929.png (245KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451917809929.png
245KB, 400x400px
I'll pretend that the last arc never happened and Pierrot's anime end is the real thing. They knew when to stop.
Also they gave us pic related, best episode. So sweet and sad. Even the ending was awesome.
Thank you Pierrot and fuck you Kubo!
>>
File: 31756721_p0.jpg (234KB, 1054x1280px) Image search: [Google]
31756721_p0.jpg
234KB, 1054x1280px
>>145918659
>Reminder.

Regarding Bleach’s end
While just a few individuals are celebrating Bleach’s bad end, eastern fans are pissed as fuck claiming it was Kubo’s revenge against the WSJ.

Kubo has said in previous interviews that he was being overexploited by Shueisha and that he had to face a lot of restrictions regarding his work.
Now, if you wonder why Kubo has ended Bleach this way, the reason is clear: he didn’t want SJ make profit with the last (and most profitable) volume of his series.

Kubo himself and most part of eastern fans adore IchiRuki, but since an IR end would make the publisher earn more money, he chose to not to close his manga that way. In fact, many fans are saying they’re not going to buy the last volume :

“We decided to throw away without buying the last volume.”

Taken from: http://onepiece-naruto.com/?no=1511
You can check 2ch boards and translate their comments to corroborate this.

Guys, just remember this: Bleach always was about Ichigo and Rukia.
If this last chapter ended with other couples was because Kubo had his reasons to shit on the publisher which abused of him and his ideas.

Instead of being angry at him, we should admire him as a brave manga artist who decided to make justice by making the SJ look bad
>>
>>145918659
>they knew when to stop
>not they had to stop
>>
>>145918752
>a brave manga artist who decided to make justice by making the SJ look bad
kek'd
>>
>>145918752
>People actually unironically believe this

IchiRukifags are proving themselves to be as retarded as NaruSakufags.
>>
>>145918659
I'm way ahead of you, bro.

>>145918752
Sounds legit. I can't think of a single good alternative explanation to the shit Kubo just pulled.
>>
>>145920351
>>
>>145921749
>using a fake interview
>actual interviews have Kubu stating Ichigo and Rukia are only friends and he likes them as friends
>also tumblr

kys
>>
Is this IchiRuki new false flagging strategy? I understand you're all butt hurt, but making up bullshit scenarios that never happened only makes you look even more pathetic and retarded.

Just like NaruSaku.
>>
>>145918752
I seriously bet you actually think you're not acting like NaruSaku
>>
>>145921901
>Just like NaruSaku.
Please stop it. At least Rukia ended up with her oldest friend, not with an abusive fucker. Also she's perfect and Sakura is shit.
Well now that I think about it Sakura did deserve Sasuke.
>>
>>145921995
We're not comparing the pairings, he's saying this is exactly how the NaruSaku fanbase acted when their ship lost
>>
>>145918752
I'm forced to believe this. The way the manga ended was completely rushed and felt incomplete. And of course Orihime hooking up with Ichigo was BS random that made very little sense.
>>
>>145922178
This nigga gets it.

>>145921995
There is not fucking character comparison going on. It is fanbase comparison with ichiRuki shippers sperging with autism, and chimping out at their ship losing.

JUST LIKE NARUSAKU!
>>
>>145922256
>Orihime hooking up with Ichigo was BS random that made very little sense.
Read the fucking manga mong. Rushed or not. IchiHime was end game.
>>
>>145922310
I've been reading the manga for a decade. You go read the manga
>>
>>145922310
>IchiHime was end game.
This is what delusional IchiHimefags actually believes.
>>
IchiRukis haven´t called the kids ugly yet. Beside that they are just like NScucks.

I used to be a huge IR fag but I dropped it like hot because they interacted like three times after SS.
>>
>>145922378
>>145922400
Orihime's entire character was designed to be with Ichigo, if she didn't her character would have no purpose

She basically boils down to this: she's cute and ditzy, she's a liability on the battlefield and she loves Ichigo.

I personally was never really interested in her but I saw this coming even though I dropped this series like 7 years ago
>>
File: what.jpg (12KB, 426x304px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
12KB, 426x304px
>>145922400
>It is actually endgame
>IchiHime is delusional
????
>>
>>145922400
>>145922378
Far less delusional than trying to pair up duel protags that became good friends into lovers. Fuck off autist. Not every fucking female character needs to be matched up with the MC. That would literally ruin Rukia's character, and destroy the dynamic between the two.

You stupid mongrels.
>>
>>145922504
Why would any sane person take it out on the kids when they're innocent and cute?

>I used to be a huge IR fag but I dropped it like hot because they interacted like three times after SS.
Your credibility just went out the window.
>>
>>145922542
Orihime's purpose is to be the third wheel heroine that she is. She's designed to lose while being the annoying girl everyone hates compared to Rukia.
>>
>>145922579
He's right though. Manga-wise, after the SS arc, Ichigo and Rukia pretty much never directly interact or banter like they did, and this is like 2/3 of the manga.

This is why I think a lot of IchiRuki comes from people who were really into the anime because it pushed that pairing very hard
>>
>>145922542
>>145922543
>>145922557
>Orihimefags are this triggered and mad
>>
>>145922579
Kazui is a little shit. He reaches into a hole and obliterates the final boss. What the fuck is that?
>>
>>145922616
>>145922646

No I'm actually serious. You are literally being the NaruSaku fanbase right now
>>
>>145922627
No. he isn't and you're full of shit. You're obviously baiting so here is your reply.
>>
>>145922662
Sure. And you're being NaruHina cancer before the movie.
>>
>>145922646
>mad because they won

Nope, stay asshurt rukiafag
>>
>>145922627
Ichigo and Rukia had almost a dozen of interactions post SS arc. A handful of them had banter. Even without that, Rukia still met up with Ichigo to assist him. They don't talk much in those events because it's not the time and place for it.
>>
>>145922646
Here is a (you) for your denial.
>>
>OriHimefags are parading about their win, praising how it was meant to be without being able to support it, how Orihime is best girl all of a sudden, and antagonizing the fanbase with MAD and tears licking bait

This does sound like NaruHina.
>>
>>145922856
name one girl better than Hinata
>>
>>145922542
>Orihime's entire character was designed to be with Ichigo, if she didn't her character would have no purpose
>She basically boils down to this: she's cute and ditzy, she's a liability on the battlefield and she loves Ichigo.
>>
>>145922276
This is literally how anyone would act when their best girl loses the bowl, watch more anime newfag.
>>
>>145922895
Sakura.
>>
>>145922895
Hanabi.
>>
>>145922931
Don't bother. Orihimefags are tryhards acting like /a/ raging at best girl losing to worst girl is something new and somehow associated to NaruSaku.
>>
>>145921898
Yeah, I remember interviews where Kubo basically said he wasn't writing anything with an eye to romance and Rukia and Ichigo are best friends.

I didn't support IchiRuki, but I hate Renji so I hate the idea of him fucking Rukia with his gorilla dick. He does nothing meaningful.
>>
>>145922931
>>145922998
>True Tears and School Rumble era

I'm still mad.
>>
>>145922542
>Orihime's entire character was designed to be with Ichigo, if she didn't her character would have no purpose
Would you still claim this if the manga ended after Aizen was put away? I doubt it. That goes to show how Kubo thought and treated Orihime.
>>
>>145918659
Honestly, I felt it should've ended right there and it would've been fine too. I guess that's what I'll remember so I don't hate Bleach completely.
>>
>>145922616
This might have been true if her relevance died off early on but the fact that she became prominent at Hueco Mundo sealed it, let alone being with Ichigo and Ywach later
>>
>>145922909
Oh, and add the eternally compelling and unique trait of she's "kind" and wants to protect EVERYONE,
>>
>>145923270
She was just bait in Hueco Mundo; she stopped being relevant after Ulquiorra died and the arc ended with Ichigo and Rukia.

By the final battle with Yhwach, Kubo had obviously decided to make her win.
>>
>>145918752
I swear, Kubo needs to be made an example of for fucking this up. He should get stabbed, shot, or killed to set an example of what an author cannot and should not do in the industry by forcing a (best) girl like of Rukia's role and OTP to end up with supporting side character out of nowhere.
>>
>>145922256

>Exists in the freaking pilot chapter
>BS random that made very little sense
>>
File: pg11.png (156KB, 759x1100px) Image search: [Google]
pg11.png
156KB, 759x1100px
>>145924635
>pilot chapter
Best girl as usual.
>>
>>145918752
I didn't ship anyone, and the kids were pretty fucking cute. But the ending in general kinda does seem like a solid fuck you from Kubo. Like I have trouble thinking someone could end a series that badly by accident.
>>
>>145924840

I don't really care about whether people prefer one girl or the other.
What I find ridiculous is that some people have shipping goggles so thick that they don't consider possible alternatives as anything more than "BS random".
>>
>>145918659
>Pierrot's anime end is the real thing. They knew when to stop.
Serious. Bleach anime is now better than the manga. Then again, the anime overall is better since it didn't adapt that complete fiasco arc that was Quincy war shit.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.