[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magical Girl Raising Project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: Cn2rej2VMAALM3O.jpg (169KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Cn2rej2VMAALM3O.jpg
169KB, 700x990px
https://youtu.be/AJ4-jPjwehY
Litteraly Madoka, over again.

>Still no fucking composer announcement.
>>
>>145890926
>Madoka
You mean literally Mai-HiME
>>
Which one is the trap?
>>
I want a real preview.
>>
>>145890926
The Light Novel is a fucking trainwreck. Imagine Madoka if you infused it with cheetos. (I wanted to make a Donald Trump joke, but Madoka with nationalism and walls is Yuki Yuna)

It's so fucking cheesy. And literally all best girls are dead.
>>
>>145891153
This.
>>
>>145890926
>mahou shoujo with survivor battle royale theme where mahou shoujo dies when they are killed
Looks interesting. Sign me up.
>>
>>145891253
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4o0rbu_magical-girl-raising-project-pv3_tv
>>
>>145891869
This is better.
>>
>>145890926
Literally magical girl Mirai Nikki
>>
File: 165156156156.jpg (61KB, 308x500px) Image search: [Google]
165156156156.jpg
61KB, 308x500px
>>145891153
This one from, what I heard.
>>
File: Please kill me (6).jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Please kill me (6).jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>145893864
>trap
>has tits and no bulge
>>
Mahou Shoujo in the battle royale:

Snow White: Can hear the inner voices of troubled people.

Ripple: Flawless, perfect aim with anything 'projectile' weaponry basedor thrown. (Like that guy from Sunday with God)

Calamity Mary: Can power and/or 'level up' any weapon she uses.

Lura: Can give 'inviolable' orders to any opponent she sees (like Lelouch or that girl from Troublemakers)

Tama (whose real name is Inubouzaki like the sisters from Yuuki Yuuna): Can open up holes in various surfaces/objects almost instantly.

Nemurin: Can enter the worlds in others' dreams and control like a god. (Death13)

Top Speed: Can fly through the sky at high speed, rides a broom.

Hardcore Alice: Wolverine regen healing.

La Pucelle: Can control the size of her sword.

Swimswim: Can swim through any surface like water.

Craberry, the Musician of the Forest: Can control people through music.

Minael: Can transform into anything non-living.

Yunael (Minael's sister): Can transform into any living thing.

Bess Winterprison: Can create walls out of nowhere.

Sister Nana: Can bring out the maximum power of people she likes.

Magicaroid44: Can pull out a single useful supertool from the future from a backpack she wears (obvious Doraemon parody).
>>
>>145894621
So which one is the MC/the girl we'll be following most?
>>
Just for /a/non's information, the original (that this is an adaptation of) was popular enough to spawn a whole franchise, so there are sequels. I hope they get to the 2nd battle royale which has the broken girl with limitless (size)growth abilities.
>>
>>145894771

Snow White is the MC. She got those abilities cause she's a typical mahout shoujo archetype played straight who just wants to help/care about people. The idea being "I can hear their troubled hearts and save/heal them".
>>
Pink loli mc a cute.

How much edgy in this? I'd prefer it being more on the lighthearted side, but I know I'm a minority.
>>
>>145894996
it's just another madoka wannabe
>>
>>145894996
>How much edgy in this?
It's called "backstabbing the series" for reason.
>>
File: 104.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
104.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
>>145894996
>lighthearted
Only if you mean that in the Illya way.
>>
Let me guess, the organization is EVIL and is just using the girls for some entertainment.

Only read through the raws/Chinese translations(not that I understood them)

>We have a app that can turn girls into cute magical girls. And its free for anyone could use.
>But we have a influx of Magical girls running around that's messing up the system.
>Instead of the reasonable way of dealing with this, such as shutting down the app and only allowing a few to have it. Lets just announce that we want them to kill each other to lower the numbers, nevermind that there is a continuous influx of girls joining.
>>
Will there be magical girls torturing other magical girls?
>>
Nah, it won't be Madoka. By the looks of it this is just edge for the sake of edge. Madoka wasn't really all that edgy.
>>
>>145897210
Yes
>>
>>145897321
Oooo, what kind?
>>
>Lerche

No thank you.
>>
>>145893864
I.. how?
>>
File: 1470424808535.jpg (22KB, 282x302px) Image search: [Google]
1470424808535.jpg
22KB, 282x302px
>>145894621
>Tama (whose real name is Inubouzaki like the sisters from Yuuki Yuuna): Can open up holes in various surfaces/objects almost instantly.

I know it's pure coincidence but in YuYuYu there is this character Tama who was pierced by a Vertex and died (since now there is a hole where her guts used to be), furthermore, she probably reincarnated later as Inobouzaki Fuu)
>>
File: evil tama.jpg (128KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
evil tama.jpg
128KB, 960x540px
>tama
>>
Instead of a Madoka clone, isn't this more like a Daybreak Illusion clone?
>>
>>145902063
I don't see how, there was no competition in Genei.
>>
>>145902382
Ain't none in Madoka either.

I wonder if the anime will be good or not? I'm fairly interested, but I suspect it will be painfully adequate and not even worth shitposting about.
>>
>>145902508
>Ain't none in Madoka either.
There was no battle royale scheme, but they still kill each other competing for grief seeds.
>>
>>145895464
>backstabbing the series
tell me more about this anon
>>
>>145902063
>mahou shoujo battle royale to the death
It's a Mai-HiME clone.
>>
I'm not expecting quality anything out of this, but it seems like it'll be fun.
>>
Will this be just edgy suffering for the sake of it, or will it be Mortal Kombat/Highlander with Magical Girls?
>>
Call me when they have a team of Urobuchi, Shinbo, Kajiura and Ume and maybe it won't be shit.
>>
>>145906958
I'm annoyed that no one takes the Magica Quartet seriously, or only focuses on Urobuchi and/or Shinbo. It's even more weird when it comes to the Madoka spin off mangas. Everyone claims they're not canon even though they're written by the Quartet.

Personally I blame yurifags. God knows how many arguments I've had with yurifags about The Different Story only to find out they literally never read it but hate it on principle because it threatens their precious KyouSaya ship.
>>
>>145905814
the former and why this anime will be /a/nons' favorite after Re:Zero
>>
>>145894553
And an hourglass figure, which is a secondary sexual characteristic.
>>
>>145903337
Its as it says.
>As a group of M-girls that were friends long before the royale began, along with the announcement they just quickly kill-off one girl right off the bat by some twins(?), by opening the ground beneath her than closing it around her. The last thing she saw were the two smiling faces of once friends before being crushed.
>>
>>145890926
It's MaiHime though.

>>145894553
Transgender transformation like pic related.
>>
File: sdsd.jpg (143KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
sdsd.jpg
143KB, 1440x810px
>>145911241
Forgot pic.
>>
>>145894621
Where's Radical Larry?
>>
>>145894771
Snow White and La Pucelle who is her childhood friend.

>>145897479
The one where a girl lied to only to betray them in the highest peak of happines so as to bring maximum despair, hostages, killing one of a team of two so the survivor can suffer and sniping.

Those little shits would make Emiya Kiritsugu like in a amusement park.

>>145902954
That was a territorial thing and they never intended kill each other for real until shit went down.
>>
Madokafags are so annoying. Your shit show wasn't the first to have edgy shifts and it won't be the last.
>>
>>145911556
Man, next season is going to be great.
>>
>>145911660
That's how you find the newfags on /a/
>>
>>145907520
Well there goes all hope for this show being good.
>>
>>145912593
Don't believe him, he is a literal wannabe. There is a manga, lurk more.
>>
>>145914866
BUMP
>>
>>145894621
>Hardcore Alice
Just how hardcore is she?
>>
>>145894621
>top speed
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.