[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>strong and competent protagonist >strong, attractive female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 23

File: SinonButt.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SinonButt.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>strong and competent protagonist
>strong, attractive female characters
>awesome video game setting
Why don't you like SAO? There isn't a heterosexual reason to dislike it.
>>
File: shinoskjfsdjkf;klssjfd;jsfjsfd.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shinoskjfsdjkf;klssjfd;jsfjsfd.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
sadly she was in the wrong anime
>>
Haremshit.
>>
>>145762701
>melee beats guns
>>
>>145762701
It doesn't require you to have a specific sexual orientation to differentiate a good story from a bad one.
>>
>>145763026
Its a lightsaber
>>
>>145762701
He's not competent.
The world just warps to make shit easy for him in spite of his incompetence.
>>
>>145762701
Female characters are bait in shoddy harem tier story, the girls orbit a man who has no distinct qualities except those substantiated by fantasy.

i.e the LN and WN followers wanted the love of god for them to shape up the despair and tone of it being a death game every step of the way. In other words adapt Volume2 badly at least, but nope, we got what we got.
>>
>>145763124
This. I wouldn't mind if he was better than anyone. But the way they handled it was stupid.
>>
>>145763615
Thus suspension bridge effect, or evaluates the girls judgement of a decent protector in a shit world. Just give fucking reasons besides 'the only genuine guy' in the fucking world.

Fuck they killed off Eugeo cause another male hero in a harem story is a threat.
>>
>>145762701
I am a gay misogynist.
>>
>>145762701
>>>/v/
>>
File: 1406859468084.jpg (275KB, 1920x1767px) Image search: [Google]
1406859468084.jpg
275KB, 1920x1767px
Best girl
>>
>>145762701

>awesome videogame setting

Anon, the first series was set in an mmorpg with swords and only swords; no light magic, no dark, no healers, archers, lancers, stave wielders, brawlers or monks. It's like having a drinks menu consisting of water, tap water, spring water, ice water, tepid water i.e. absolutely fucking tasteless. Heck, I'm not even mentioning the other flaws like limited mobs and absurd pvp bullying; even before the murder begins, I can't see why anyone would buy the game.

I mean, accel world literally tortures you for fighting, and hub worlds and levelling are broken as shit, but it looks at least like it might be fun.

He's neither, the world just wraps itself around him by being stupid relative to him.
>>
>>145762701
>>strong and competent protagonist
Who wins because he broke the rules of the game for some fucking reason
>>strong, attractive female characters
Do they even do shit? I couldn't bring myself to watch past the first season, alfheim was utter garbage.
>>awesome video game setting
Which they didn't focus on, and instead went fairy shit.
>>
>>145762701
>bad writing
>>
>yet ANOTHER sword art online thread despite having one yesterday
just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
File: IMG_20160803_151437.jpg (38KB, 359x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_151437.jpg
38KB, 359x436px
>>145762701
>>
>>145763771
>Do they even do shit?
The first half of season two only had one female character, Sinon, who is easily the best character in the series (at least, out of what the anime has covered - I haven't read Alicization). However, she doesn't really do much important fighting.
Then for the rest of the season, Asuna is the star of the show, but the focus is on real-life drama, with the in-game fighting tacked on as an afterthought.
>>
Guys, don't forget that here's no specific job system, so technically anyone can train in taming pets, who can SAVE YOU FROM DEATH. AND HEAL YOUR ASS. Yet only 1 person in the WHOLE ALFHEIM ARC USES ONE. God, I hate SAO.
>>
Strong female characters.
Did we see the same show?

Asuna had some value, then the writer just shits on her for a season and a half.
>>
>>145764420
It was hard to do or something. Silica was one of the very few people who managed to tame an animal.
>>
>>145762701
>>strong, attractive female characters
The girls are not even that attractive and sinon isn't really a strong female character mentally.
>>
>>145764857
She ends up relying on Kirito just like every other female character. Shinon, like Asuna, may not be completely incompetent all the time like so many other SAO characters, but at the end of the day Kirito is still the big strong man that has to come in and rescue them.
>>
>Strong female character

I always hated this fucking term. What the fuck does it even mean? No one is strong 24/7. People cry. People feel emotions. People get their feelings hurt. "Strong female characters" are the most boring fucking thing ever.
>>
>>145762701
Actually the entire reason I dislike it is because the alfheim arc removed these points.
>>
I am not a pedhophile
>>
>>145762701
no. He was an edgy cheater and an unbelievably insane hacker for no reason. Even if he was a beta tester, there's no viable reason for why he would be literally God simply on the basis that he made it higher than everyone else in the Beta, which somehow made literally every other player so dumb it's like they'd never played video games before. Kirito was strong and competent for the wrong reasons, if there even were reasons
>>
>>145762701
He's a fucking boring edgy loner gary stu light novel protagonist.
They're bland and do nothing.
It's a shitty setting. Only sword combat, the tired "if you die in the Matrix you die in reality" trope, doesn't really do much with the "set in a video game" setup; it's just a video game coat of paint on a pretty average fantasy setting.
>>
>>145762701
>beater
>a fucking beater
>>
>>145762701
Fuck off tumblr.
The girls are old and busted and ugly mature bitches, while girls like Silica don't even get any screentime or fanservice.
>>
>>145763751
Accel world makes sense as to why they keep playing. It grants legitimate power and opportunities in exchange for the shitty systems.
>>
File: 1466432783634.webm (1MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
1466432783634.webm
1MB, 420x236px
>>145763117
>>145763026
>>
File: CpoY6nOVMAAo9Yz.jpg (492KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CpoY6nOVMAAo9Yz.jpg
492KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>145763089
This.

Seriously, all of OP's statements are true... but the writing is utter shit, and the show wastes all that potential outright.
>>
>>145766592
People here worship shows where stories and plot dont even exist, i wonder why they all of sudden put importance on writing when it comes to SAO
>>
>>145762701
Literally the worst kind of Isekai bullshit.
>>
>>145766694
Because that shit is supposed to matter in SAO. You can't judge a plot-driven action/romance/drama as though it were exactly the same as a slice-of-life or gag series, you fucking moron.
>>
>>145766758
>its ok if plot doesnt exist in the shows i like
Is basically what you are saying
>>
I never got why people liked the girls in SAO, apart from Sinon they're all really bland and boring, especially Asuna.
>>
>>145766777
God, I hope I'm just falling for bait and you aren't really this stupid.
>>
>strong
Kirito is strong in the same way that a sonic OC donut steel character is strong. He's a 14 year old who happens to be the strongest character in this video game, is the internet's most fuckable man, and is also an MIT-level hacker somehow who can do nothing wrong and never die and can duel wield swords.
They have no personalities beyond "cute" and are mostly thrown away after their episode, except for Asuna, who ends up locked in a rape dungeon and turned into Yet Another Damsel In Distress.
An MMO where a single person can take down raid bosses even though guilds are supposed to be a thing is at best a really dumb MMO and at worst broken.
8/10 bait thread, got me to stop jerking off to type.
>>
File: sinon resized.jpg (268KB, 850x1198px) Image search: [Google]
sinon resized.jpg
268KB, 850x1198px
>>145762701
>Why don't you like SAO?

The writer can't diferenciate a fantasy setting from a game setting, he writes scenarios that make perfect sense in a fantasy envoirement then puts them on the game setting where they lose all the meaning and become retarded. Same with the characters.

Dropped show half way because of this. Then picked second season (ignoring the 12 episodes I didn't see) cause Sion was hot. The very first episode and still the same issues, characters with a script as if they were on an actual battle rather than acting as people in a game. Managed to hold the arc cause SIon's ass, but couldn't go farther than that.

With the same premise .hack// did lot of better because it was people playing a game. Although that anime had its own issues.
>>
>>145763751
Hey, some people prefer pure water for once instead of only having a rainbow selection of sodas.

A melee centric game gets to improve on the aspects of melee up to the point of being realistic. If this was a typical press-hotkey MMO it would be bad, but all the VR worlds given are full body experiences where actual kinetic skill does matter.

The only flaw here is that it technically requires a world where lag no longer exists or is at least minimized into the low double digits, so it will be really hard to replicate in real life.
>>
>>145763751
>lancers, brawlers
But there are those.
>>
The only thing that bothers me about the setting is the girl with the pet dragon. In a word where everyone else is limited to their blades and fists, she gets a pet dragon that can heal and buff her and fight enemies for her.

If she wasn't designed to be a noob shitter so that Kirito could look good helping her, Silica would be extremely broken just for having a magical creature helping her in an otherwise low-fantasy game.

Someone explain this bullshit.
>>
>>145763743
Fucking this, nobody seems to apreciate her.
>>
>>145769353
If it does weak damage and is primarily support then it doesn't matter, it's just like any other support system in any game. What might be unique is that they all seem to have very advanced AI and therefore might be smart enough to mimic the good choices that a real player might make rather than just being a dumb strictly-scripted NPC.
>>
>>145764930
You are, as many people, completely misunderstanding the term. It's STRONG CHARACTER who is female. As in, not a cardboard cutout with tits who has no desires or thoughts of her own.
Sinon is the closest to this in SAO. However, the way this played out in the second season was to just repeat her hangups over and over and over for 13 goddamn episodes.
>>
>>145762701
Because it's shit
>>
File: goblin sip.png (69KB, 193x315px) Image search: [Google]
goblin sip.png
69KB, 193x315px
>>145765944
>all those unnecessary moves
>>
>>145769993
>unnecessary
They're making the bitch wet
>>
>>145765944
this show is a fucking joke.
>>
>>145769993
If you're that good why not show off a little? Being as efficient as possible against a bunch of noobs gets boring real quick.
>>
>>145762701

you are describing log horizon,and calling it SAO
>>
>>145765944
WHAT THE FUCK IZ THIS? HOW CAN HE DO THAT? WHERE DID HE LEARN THAT SHIT? HOW CAN HE PREDICT BULLETS? HOW CAN HE MOVE FASTER THAN ALL OTHER HUMAN BEINGS?
>>
>>145762701
I prefer my MC's asexual like Ichigo.
>>
File: taking names like a NEET.gif (708KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
taking names like a NEET.gif
708KB, 480x270px
>>145762701
Pic related is how a real MC is supposed to be.
>>
>>145762701
>gary stue generic uninteresting protagonist
>as if there aren't strong attractive female characters in other series
>generic video game setting

Why do you like SAO, OP? The characters are shallow and generic. The writing is also terrible and the premise of the show is thrown out the window for the sake of a harem in order to shallowly pander to anime fans.
>>
>>145766694
>People here worship shows where stories and plot don't exist
I don't. I even hate shows with poorly written plots, let alone plotless ones.

But to answer your question on this supposed discrepancy you have to look at expectation vs reality. People often times go into plotless shows knowing its just that. SAO baited much larger expectations because of its first three episodes and then it reversed everything. It became another generic harem with uninteresting characters and poor writing. That's why its flaws are so apparent.
>>
>>145770806
This. It was so fucking shit past the second episode. I wish I got my time watching this crap back
>>
>>145765944
Star wars do it better.
>>
>>145770679
It's a reminder of what could have been. I buy into the hype every time a new SAO announcement comes out even though I've been disappointed every time because I still have that faint glimmer of hope. The premises alone gets me interested every single time because they're strong premises, even if they eventually get thrown out the window.
>>
>>145765944
Post moar kirito being awesome.
>>
>>145763743
Agreed.

Also, I don't really mind SAO. If it didn't take itself so seriously I think /a/ would like it too.
>>
>>145770253
isn't it a video game or some shit

maybe his character had a glitch that made him go upside down
>>
I only hate it because reddit and gay YouTube anime reviewer say it's trash, I can't think for myself so I come here to hopefully be validated.

Honestly all anime is garbage so there's nothing wrong with SAO. I think half the reason why /a/ seems to dislike it is because there's not much to talk about it after it aired. I enjoyed the threads when it was airing but what the fuck else more is there to say about it now?
>>
>>145770145
>>145770253
>character refuses to obey Frodo's laws
>anons get mad
>>
>>145771186
SAO threads are pretty chill now actually. The airing threads were trash.

I expect the movie to be total trash too, but I'll still love SAO regardless. Despite all the glaring flaws, I just can't make myself hate it for some reason.
>>
File: 009.png (458KB, 936x1300px) Image search: [Google]
009.png
458KB, 936x1300px
>>145771186
Progressive and Alicization, maybe?
>>
File: 1468922875230.png (48KB, 166x346px) Image search: [Google]
1468922875230.png
48KB, 166x346px
>>145770563
i hope you are joking
>>
>>145766995
This fanart is the single best thing to come out of SAO.
>>
>>145770253
In that game (gun gale) you can see the trayectory of the bulets BEFORE they are shotted, so whit skills you can do that, he has incredible reflexes because he live in a life or death game for moths/years
>>
>>145771412
Why does he look so different?
>>
>>145771813
>showing trajectory of bullets
>in a shooting game

I thought Kawahara played games.
>>
>>145770253
> HOW CAN HE PREDICT BULLETS?

Anon, there is a mechanic in the game LITERALLY called "Prediction Lines" just for that.; A-1 decides to not animate them because they are retards who like making new plot holes even for things well explained in the LN
>>
>>145771813
This never made sense to me. Why would you ever make the exact path of a bullet visible before it's ever fired? Shouldn't emphasis be put on scouting out the environment and possible enemy locations rather than giving twitch gamers an unbelievably unfair advantage?
>>
>>145771919
>>145771828
Prediction lines don't tell you exactly wherever the bullets go. And there's no way you can keep up with that firerate.
>>
>>145762701
Because I'm not a 14 year old fag who wants to be a "pro gaymer" stuck in a shitty MMO
>>
>>145771973
>Prediction lines don't tell you exactly wherever the bullets go.
They do if you're on the receiving end of it.
>>
File: g008.jpg (163KB, 869x1305px) Image search: [Google]
g008.jpg
163KB, 869x1305px
>>145771412
Progressive is super comfy
>>
>>145771969
Didn't you know? Reki is a hip fella that also plays them interactive televisions. Don't question him.
>>
>>145771916
>I thought Kawahara played games.
He thinks of cool scenes first, then tailors his "games" in a way that makes them possible.
>>
>>145771969
That would make it ARMA. Gun Gale is very obviously not trying to be ARMA so there's nothing wrong with it adopting more arcade game mechanics, including the fact that ranged weapons uses a random cone of fire system that is tied to heartbeat. Realistic gunplay is unfun, hence why it is called gun "play". That might also be part of the reason why lightsabers or player-made melee weapons are even an option; they have no random element to them at all.

Not for old people playing pretend soldier, I guess.
>>
>>145771975
Yes, you are a 25+ manchild virgin
>>
File: asuna and yuuki.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
asuna and yuuki.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>145762701
I just watched SAO2 in the past two days. Put it off for a while because I didn't see how they could continue the story any further. The first part, about Death Gun, was absolutely shit writing. Within the 5 minute conversation Kirito has with that government guy in the very first episode, I had already figured out the method of how Death Gun was killing people and also the motive (I mean, Death Gun practically gives it to you in some of the first lines he says). By episode 2, as soon as I saw that beta cuck guy I knew he was involved. I assumed he was either the killer or working with the killer. Then in the 3rd episode when Kirito says that Death Gun was in SAO, I immediately assumed the beta cuck guy had a brother who was a PKer.

I was just frustrated the whole arc, because the case could've been solved in a matter of a day or two if they just put a fucking proper detective on the case. They could've easily gotten the IP logs to find the real location of Death Gun from the event at the bar in the beginning. And then, when Kirito realizes Death Gun is from SAO.. He doesn't even fucking tell his employer, who has AN ENTIRE LIST OF PEOPLE AND THEIR ACCOUNTS OF SAO PLAYERS. The list of players that transferred from SAO to CGG has to only be a few dozen, so they could've narrowed the list of suspects down right there. The whole story seemed awfully contrived.

The second part of season 2 which focused on Asuna and Yuuki was charming, though. Makes me wish that Asuna was the sole main character desu.
>>
File: shinon.jpg (2MB, 5745x4049px) Image search: [Google]
shinon.jpg
2MB, 5745x4049px
>>145771712
>>
>>145762701
Kirito and his harem need to get raped and killed by goblins.
>>
>>145772192
But we're talking about actual physical movement here, not some point-and-shoot with a controller.
>>
File: Leafa.jpg (118KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Leafa.jpg
118KB, 960x544px
Elf waifu is best waifu.
>>
>>145772546
Kirito needs to get raped and mindbroken while his harem gets ntr'd and watches with disgust and arousal.
>>
>>145772501
>The second part of season 2 which focused on Asuna and Yuuki was charming
Almost fell asleep while watching that

GGO was excellent though
>>
>>145762701
I'd like it more if it didn't fucking use so many cliche tropes. Every arc he gets 2-3 new girls added to his harem. Which is weird, because he's in a relationship with Asuna and at times he seems very committed to it, but then most of the time he has a very cavalier attitude about other girls hitting on him.

Also, Kirito is kinda shit as an MC. Not the worst, but.. it feels kinda like they desperately try to not characterize him much so that viewers can self insert them into his story. I guess that's why he doesn't even attempt to dissuade any of the other girls? So that people can picture their own personal harem from playing vidjya?

Especially something like the sister with the brother complex and the forbidden-oh-actually-its-okay-we're-just-actually-cousins-love. That shit is straight up pandering.
>>
>>145772552
It's still using a cone of fire system, that's just how it is. I was also surprised at first thinking that it was going to genuinely simulate ballistics and aiming, but I guess that might have looked really boring on-screen and it would require Kirito to be an order of magnitude more bullshit to be able to block bullets. With this system we can reasonably accept it as a typical game mechanic and that he can exploit it to do ridiculous things such as bring a sword to a gunfight.

GGO was a stylish arc that they clearly dumped all their animation budget in, wished it lasted longer than the almost filler-like Norse Mythos and Rosario arcs.
>>
>>145764930
>I always hated this fucking term. What the fuck does it even mean? No one is strong 24/7. People cry. People feel emotions. People get their feelings hurt. "Strong female characters" are the most boring fucking thing ever.

>what is missing the nuance
>>
>>145772681
>Almost fell asleep while watching that
Nigga you weren't charmed when they built a system that allowed her to experience the real world and interact with real people again? This shit is why VR is so interesting.
>>
>>145772681
>Almost fell asleep while watching that
>Consists of Kirito dozing off on that chair
BRAVO KAWAHARA, BRAVO
>>
>>145772799
Not really

But i enjoyed Jedi trap Kirito and sniper girl
>>
>>145772850
SAO is about more than just some dude doing cool shit in a video game, even if those other premises aren't really explored in much detail.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 647x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 647x472px
Progressive is hilarious. Probably Kawahara's best work so far.
>>
>>145762701
I can't think with my dick.
>>
>>145772681
No, GGO was shit. And I just explained why.

The general viewerbase may not have enjoyed the Asuna/Yuuki story, but I would like to see more of that type of thing. Since SAO blew up and became so popular, so many series have been trying to replicate it. And they're all telling the same story:
>MC-kun plays typical mmo but ends up saving the entire world after his life gets flipped turned upside down

I just want to see them try something different. A slice of life anime that has a comfy MMO setting where a group of friends help eachother with their problems. I mean, in the story, there's still quite a bit of fallout from the whole SAO incident. For instance, in the Death Gun arc, Kirito dealing with the fact that he murdered people. You can keep the story going without struggling to write new situations to put Kirito+crew lives in danger over and over.
>>
>>145773124
>No, GGO was shit. And I just explained why.
Im not going to read your entire post.

But i like GGO because it has the best setting and action in the entire series, and i like guns more than swords
>>
>>145772736
He has a cavalier attitude because Asuna is not the usual tsundere that bitches him out for every girl that hits on him. At the same time, he doesn't really put any effort into flirting with them either.

Which is really not cliche at all as far as Japanese works go, for both characters.
>>
File: v009.jpg (174KB, 869x1244px) Image search: [Google]
v009.jpg
174KB, 869x1244px
>>145773034
Argo a cute
CUTE

Where the fuck is she in the regular series post-Aincrad? It wasn't stated that she died
>>
File: 028.jpg (12KB, 163x216px) Image search: [Google]
028.jpg
12KB, 163x216px
>>145773034
Started reading it the other day. It's not bad, better than the anime at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 840x849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 840x849px
>>145773279
One of the games had her joining the Cait Sith in ALO, but there's nothing canonical. Tbqh, it wouldn't seem out of place to me if after she logged out, she decided that she was NOT touching any FDVR shit ever again. I'm sure she wouldn't be alone in that decision.
>>
SAO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reddit: Zero
>>
>>145773124
Kawahara never wants to explore the human side of VR despite there being absolutely no competition (at least in the anime world). Things like if true happiness can be attained in a virtual world, if relationships in the virtual world can be transferred to the real world, whether or not a program can have human autonomy and emotions, how crime is enforced in VR and how it affects people in real life, how VR can help the crippled and ill, etc.
>>
>>145766577
>77

nice
>>
>>145773796
That's understandable but still seems kind of odd, she seems to be the least fucking traumatized person in Aiencrad. So either some real shit went down during the two years that we haven't yet heard of or she was only pretending to being as comfortable within SAO as she acts
>>
>>145773988
But, he's spent entire volumes on those things anon
> if true happiness can be attained in a virtual world, if relationships in the virtual world can be transferred to the real world
Literally the whole point of Kirito and Asuna as well has Snow Black and Haruyuki's relationships

>whether or not a program can have human autonomy and emotions
9 FUCKING VOLUMES OF ALICIZATION

>how crime is enforced in VR and how it affects people in real life,
How they dealt with "red players" in Aincrad is touched upon, Desu Gun is a slightly more in depth view of the same thing, as is real life stalking/threatening of Burst Linkers

> how VR can help the crippled and ill, etc.
Mother's Rosario is a whole volume devoted to this, the anime glosses over the pages on pages of monologues where Kawahara talks shit about Japanese healthcare and how quantum computing and VR will make everything better
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 869x1305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 869x1305px
>>145774002
Everyone handles loss and trauma differently. Some people put on a brave and cheery face because they don't want others seeing how much pain they are in on the inside. The Japanese in particular value stoicism in the face of hardship.
>>
>>145772045
>himura will never draw SAO porn
;_;

>>145774178
>9
>>
>>145762701
It's just a shitty self insert show. Second season is a joke.
>>
>>145776308
Sometimes self-insert can be fun. You know they say the magic of books is their ability to transport your mind to faraway places and fantastical worlds.
>>
>>145762701
>video games
>heterosexual
>>
>>145776471
That only works if the world is actually interesting.
>>
>>145776629
The worlds of SAO are probably the best thing about the series. There's so much rich potential in them, that if anything the biggest mistake of the anime was in not exploring more of them. Progressive is filling in some of the gaps, but I think there's a lot of potential for "elsewhere fics" and whatnot.
>>
File: 1462736810525.jpg (806KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462736810525.jpg
806KB, 1920x1080px
>>145769993
>goblin slayer
>>
File: 1464055763179.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1464055763179.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>145770563
>>
>>145762701
>strong female characters
Yeah, no. They were strong only as long as it didn't break the self-insert power fantasy that was Kirito.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.