[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 86

File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
Bleach Thread
>>
I'm waiting for that fic, anon.
>>
>>145734135
Where is this guy now?
>>
File: 1468015233590.jpg (460KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468015233590.jpg
460KB, 900x1200px
Hello
>>
>>145734250
Alone without a master or anyone else to rely on. Pretty sad actually.
>>
last couple days of the Bleach shipping war before one side become a joke like NaruSaku.
>>
>>145734135
>tfw you'll never see her walking past you
Why live?
>>145734250
He's somewhere in the human world since he was never killed.
>>
>>145734288
GETSUGA TENSHO
>>
>he posted it again
>>
>>145734250
someone who dick ride Tsukishima
>>
>>145734288
BAN
KAI
>>
At what age will Orihime ask Ryuken for surgery to remove some boobs to help her back problems?
>>
>>145734288
THAT
SMIRK
>>
>>145734428
she can have the faeries hold some of the weight at all times.
>>
>>145734332
I don't think Kubo'll go for the twofer of having an entire movie about Ichigo and [insert female character here] fall in love, though. Also something something moon people with eye powers.
>>
>>145734484
>blackstar
>tsubaki
>>
>>145734428
She'll just have Facebook stab her tits and alter the past to make them smaller.
>>
>>145734428
If Matsumoto can live for centuries with hers, then Orihime should be fine. Higher Reiatsu also reduces damage.
>>
>>145734193

"Kurosaki!" Ishida's voice echoed suddenly against the high walls. Ichigo swung around sharply as a white wall slid across the path, slamming into the perpendicular wall with a deafening bang. Panicking he ran back and pounded his fist against the surface.

"Hey! Can you guys hear me?" He waited, catching his breath from running through the endless maze of a palace. The only response he got was the fading echo of his own voice. Ichigo hesitated for a moment then begrudgingly turned back around. He started running again trying to find a path that might connect back to where the others were. What was with this place? Everywhere he turned there was another annoying, lowly arrancar to painstakingly slash down or a room that decided that it didn't need a floor or that it suddenly needed to rearrange it's architecture while they were still in it.

Ichigo saw a door in the distance and charged at it until finally sliding to a halt. He glanced to the sides to find another path, but it seemed to be a dead end from here to where he was separated from his friends. Sighing he drew Zangetsu and push the large white door open.
>>
>>145734484
>tfw they stopped appearing
>>145734491
The fairy world still needs to invade.
>>
>>145734548
His powers are the best. I bet he changed himself, too.
>>
>>145734484
Not with her shit tier reiatsu
>>
>>145734585

The room inside was enormous and significantly darkened compared to everywhere else he had been, with a long white table and a dozen extravagantly high-backed chairs. Ichigo hurried inside searching for another door, but stopped dead in his tracks, wide-eyed, when he realized he wasn't alone. At the head of the table, with his usual air of composure, the treacherous lord of Hueco Mundo sat taking a long sip from a steaming mug.

"Welcome ryoka boy. I hope you've found my accommodations to your liking." he chided, resting his mug on the table and his chin on his hand.

"Spare me your sarcasm, Aizen. Tell me where Inoue and the others are before I slice you in two!" Ichigo growled, pointing his blade at the smug shinigami.

"Let's not be hasty, these are delicate matters at hand," Aizen reached forward and slid a tray across the marble that had been blocked from Ichigo's view by one of the tall seats. Ichigo stiffened his grip on his hilt. He knew for the most part how this guy worked and was going to have to try his best not to play into his hand. Though right now he couldn't exactly tell what he was trying to do. Aizen took a steel kettle from the tray and poured the steaming water into a glass teapot flanked by two glass cups.
>>
>>145734250
He is Chad
>>
Anybody mind posting the final arc timeline witb the reactions.
>>
>>145734597
One movie plot they could do is that one of the Soul King's limbs survived and is now rampaging through the Human World like some sort of kajiu.
>>
>>145734572
Matsumoto's boobs are spiritual
>>
>>145734633

"Don't worry about your friends. Gin has them monitored and is manipulating the corridors accordingly to keep them occupied," he said as he opened the lid on a small black lacquered box on the tray.

"I'd ask if I could appeal to your merciful side, but I'm sure you got rid of that a long time ago to make room for your ego," Ichigo scowled even deeper and readied his blade into a stance.

"At least I don't feel the need to compensate by insisting on swinging a bigger sword than my opponents."

Ichigo snarled in anger and charged at the seated man, the fury behind his attack burning in his irises. His blade came nearly inches from Aizen's face when he felt an immense spirit pressure, greater than anything he'd felt from Byakuya or Kenpachi combined, suddenly come crashing down on his whole being. Ichigo's knees gave out and hit the marble floor hard. Zagetsu crashed to the ground and Ichigo screamed himself hoarse. The force of the reiatsu penetrated and tortured every one of his cells as the sensation of having thirty tons of sand dumped over him simultaneously engulfed him.
>>
>>145734619
Her reiatsu held up fine against Yhwach.
>>
>>145734619
She was confirmed to have high reiatsu in this last arc. Also, her reiatsu has to be to stand in the room with Ichigo / Yhwach.
>>
I cannot wait to fuck my wife Captain Rukia Kurosaki
>>
>>145733434
>>145733473
>>145733500
>>145733631
>>145733689
>>145733866
One of the biggest reasons I want the anime back is so that we finally hear how it's apparently supposed to be pronounced.
>>
>>145734688

After a few brief, but eternal seconds the pressure lifted and Ichigo was against the floor on all fours panting raggedly, eyes wide as a cold sweat saturated his skin. Choking for air he grabbed the edge of the table and slowly struggled back to his feet, watching as Aizen simply placed the glass teacups in front of himself and the place to his left.

"Have a seat, Kurosaki. Don't make things more difficult than they have to be. I can disarm you without even drawing my blade or even standing up for that matter. I would have killed you before you even got to this room if I wanted you dead. Instead, I have something I'd like to show you," Aizen stated calmly, folding his hands and giving Ichigo one of his poisoned honey smiles.

Still catching his breath Ichigo glanced at the man who currently held his life in his grasp and the place at the table where the other teacup sat innocently glistening in the dim light. After a few moments hesitation he shakily settled himself into the high-backed seat, secretly thankful for being able to rest his fatigued, shaken body.
>>
>>145734717
>roleplaying
Kill yourself
>>
>>145734753

"I'll listen to what you have to say, but only because any other option will get me killed and maybe worse for my friends," Ichigo grumbled, running his hand through his sweat-soaked hair. Aizen's expression didn't shift in the slightest as he took the lacquered box and pulled out what looked like a small ball of dried brown and gray roots.

"For reasons you probably don't understand yet I appreciate pastimes that can be experienced thoroughly with all senses. I personally enjoy tea in a way that some might enjoy fine wines. There are so many possibilities for what aroma or particular taste it might produced based on how it's steeped or what is added to sweeten it," Aizen dropped the ball into the glass teapot and replaced the lid with a small 'clink.'

"Such pleasant sounds and so inviting when you can wrap your hands around the cup and take in it's warmth or feel the first, hot sip burn it's way to your core..." Aizen murmured, eyes lowering, as if he was slipping into a daze. Ichigo furrowed his brow, not exactly sure why he was sharing this with him. He glared at the teapot with a sense of unease that had nothing to do with his recently crushing defeat. His eyes widened a bit as the little ball began releasing small yellow tendrils into the water and began to unfold itself.

"And sometimes, with the right tea, it can be quite visually appealing as well..." Aizen trailed off as the ball completely unfolded into a golden lotus and suspended itself serenely in the darkening water.
>>
>>145734288
I still don't understand the original context of this image. Or did someone literally draw it just to troll other people? Drawing can be a very time-consuming thing.
>>
>>145734713
She probably couldn't feel their reiatsu like Aizen couldn't sense Ichigo's after his FGT training
>>
>>145734814

Ichigo found himself staring at the soft blossom, he had to admit it was a fairly impressive trick. So that explained why he used a glass pot, you wouldn't want to hide something like that. He shook himself out of it as Aizen lifted the pot and carefully poured a cup for himself and Ichigo. He glared at the steaming cup before him and then at Aizen. When their eyes met he felt a strange intensity for such a calm expression. Ichigo had to switch his gaze back to his cup, shaking the feeling as if Aizen could read his every thought with that look.

"You expect me to drink from my enemy's cup without question?" Ichigo scorned as a warm aroma, similar to jasmine tea, gently brushed against his face.

"Oh no, I expected questions. You would be more of a fool than I already take you for otherwise. I have just been looking for an occasion to steep flowering tea and saw the opportunity to calm the waters between us before discussing the fate of your friends and the lovely Orihime. It would be a shame if you let such delicacy go to waste. However, if you need convincing..." Aizen lifted his clear cup to his lips and look a lengthy, savoring sip before audibly sighing in delight after emptying the cup.

Ichigo hesitated, watching white curls of steam rise from the unbroken surface. It certainly wasn't the most refreshing thing he could hope for, his body still in hot chills and his throat parched and sticky. Ichigo didn't want it to factor into his decision, but thirst was starting to override his better judgment. Gingerly he lifted the tea cup and looked at the contents from the side, noticing Aizen's twisted, tainted image through the liquid as he poured himself another cup..
>>
>>145734819
It's to show that Sakura and Rukia can pass as the same people.
>>
>>145734867

Like his goddamn soul, Ichigo thought to himself before cautiously placing the thin edge of the glass against his lips. Squinting his eyes shut he took a long sip. Before he realized it Ichigo found himself sighing much like Aizen had. Ichigo was not a frequent tea drinker but even he could appreciate it, the flavor was deep and earthy without the bitterness, unlike any tea he had back home. The soothing heat was welcome and it felt as if the other symptoms of the overdose of Aizen's reiatsu were lifting as well.

However, he didn't want to give Aizen the satisfaction of complimenting his choice in tea. Closing his eyes Ichigo raised his cup again taking another mouthful of the mellow flavor, silently thankful even though his hatred for the man lurked shallowly below the surface of his consciousness. The heavenly flow onto his tongue suddenly stopped and he realized that he'd emptied the contents. Opening his eyes Ichigo lowered the cup, but froze as he caught a glance of Aizen out of his periphery.

Aizen's mostly unchanging expression had suddenly taken on a strange, frightening mix of allure and curiosity. Slowly he laced his fingers back into his dark locks, lips parted slightly and a darkening pink across his neck and what was exposed of his chest. Ichigo's eyes went wide and he was about to shunpo and grab Zangetsu. But then the warming sensation from the tea suddenly tightened in his stomach and started coursing through him with incredible speed. Sluggishly he got to his feet, gripping the edge of the table and swiped the cup clumsily with a swing of his arm. The silence broken by its crystalline smash across the floor.

"I'm a moron for trusting you for a second, sick bastard!" Ichigo grunted through the growing heat, diving for his blade. Before he was barely past his seat Aizen was behind him, strong arms restraining him fast in place.
>>
>>145734866
No, Rukia and friends all sensed Ichigo's reiatsu right before this.
>>
>>145734871
Can they, though? I think Sakura has much bigger forehead.
>>
>>145734819
Or he just wanted to draw a cute Rukia pic since she is pretty cute
>>
File: HEposted it again.jpg (3MB, 3454x2084px) Image search: [Google]
HEposted it again.jpg
3MB, 3454x2084px
>>145734662
I am famous ;_;
>>
>>145734920

"It wouldn't have mattered, I would have taken you with ease whether you drank or not. However, I figured you would underestimate the potential of a lovely flower," Aizen mocked with a chuckle. He spotted a trail of sweat down his tense neck and licked it off as gently as possible, drawing out a strained sound from the boy. Ichigo cringed, the sensation felt like a dually pleasant but nerve-racking pulses of electricity coursing through every cell the warm tongue touched.. He wanted to tear his neck away to escape the unwanted yearning it brought, but found himself only craving more.

Satisfied with the small mewlings that strained from the teen's throat Aizen withdrew his mouth from his neck and began slowly visualizing each step his would take to shape the stubborn, scowling human into his willing, begging, devoted pet. He savored the image of his gorgeous face gazing up at him with utmost love and devotion, his strong, tanned body sweating and panting just from the ache for his god's touch. In due time... Aizen thought his eyes squinting to focus on the task at hand.

Ichigo made a feeble attempt to struggle as the heat from the body pressed tight against him only fed the hungry, shameful excitement the tea had left him with. He cursed as Aizen slid a hand under the opening in his juban and the warm hand drew faint trails around his chest that caused Ichigo to shiver.

"For extra measure I drugged the whole pot just in case you tried anything foolish like switching the cups. So you'll have to excuse me if I do anything uncouth," he murmured, taking in the scent of Ichigo's sweat-laddened scalp.

Ichigo tried to calm his nervous trembling that the venom-laced words had left him with. Did his voice always have that warm deep resonance? Aizen's hand traced along the tense muscles just above his sash until large hands wrapped around his bare waist.
>>
File: 1457988602743.jpg (91KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1457988602743.jpg
91KB, 630x420px
>>145734671
>Matsumoto's boobs are spiritual

I almost spit my water.

But yeah, that's one way of seeing it, considering that Matsumoto is a ghost.
>>
>>145734717
Me too
>>
>>145734973
You're famous for being a fucking faggot who ruined these threads for two months straight.
>>
>>145734921
Then it's just an asspull to make her relevant. There's no way her reiatsu compares to those two
>>
>>145734976

"Mmm so slender, but so robust all the same. Almost exactly what I like. And what's this? Don't tell me you're aroused from just a little teasing," he chuckled deeply into Ichigo's ear as his fingers slid under his sash and brushed against Ichigo's moist, erect tip, causing him to groan and shift in his arms. "No-please..."

"What would your friends say if they saw you like this? Would Kuchiki blush reluctantly and finger herself after seeing your sultry form? Would Abarai drop his blade, bend you over the table and take you like a flesh-starved man?" Ichigo's eyes widened at the thought and his lust-fevered mind couldn't help but unfold the scene. His body was lost in all of Aizen's small touches and nips, magnified incredibly by the drug now saturated in his blood, and now he was close to losing his mind along with it. He felt Aizen's breathing becoming crazed and harsh and Ichigo's breath hitched feeling the hardness pressing into his lower back. He gave Ichigo's erection a long stroke before pulling his hand from the boy's hakama and slipping precum covered fingers between his parted lips. Ichigo made a muffled noise of complaint and struggled meekly at the salty, bitter taste of his own juices.

"Look at yourself, lusting over your enemy while your friends suffer. Unfortunate for you because that only makes me want you more..." Aizen purred into his ear. Ichigo moaned lightly at his words as his tongue ran along his fingers and sucked on them gently. Aizen let his patience hold him back for a moment to enjoy the boy's first act of submission. Finally he let his last bits of logical restraint go and let his drug-induced passion take control.
>>
File: 1471206542555.png (78KB, 174x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471206542555.png
78KB, 174x540px
what's going on in here?
>>
>>145735099

Ichigo felt the shift as his hakama sash and the rest of his shukakusho was torn from his heated body. A grunt was forced from him as he was thrown forward along the surface of the black table, cringing at the impact and the cold marble against his heated skin. Before he could register what had happened he felt his tabi and sandals pulled hastily from his feet. There was a brief rustling of fabric and soon Aizen's bare form was pressed against him.

"Haven't even tried to defend yourself sweet Ichigo?" Aizen murmured suddenly invading Ichigo's mouth with a hungry kiss.

The sudden kissed forced upon him made Ichigo let out a muffled whine, but he quickly adjusted. Normally it would bother him, but right now he didn't care that Aizen probably knew this was his first real kiss. He relaxed his lips and let his tongue slide over the other, tasting the traces of the heavenly tea still warm and fresh. Reluctantly at first, Ichigo's hands traced over the older man's muscled torso, lightly covered in sweat. His thoughts were a swirling haze now. Is it supposed to be this good with another guy? There's no turning back now anyway..."

Relaxing and enjoying the feel of Aizen's strong tongue and body Ichigo deepened the kiss the best he could, wrestling his tongue fitfully and feverishly letting his hands drag along his hard, toned body. Lost in his frenzy, Ichigo slowly wrapped his arms around Aizen's chest and his legs around his waist, timidly grinding himself into the man above him. He squinted his eyes tightly shut and gasped inwardly, absorbing the new sensation. The kiss suddenly broke and Ichigo's eyes flew open, watching the line of saliva stretch and break between their lips.
>>
>>145735061
Obviously it doesn't compare because there was a point where she needed to protect herself from the reiatsu. Still, there was a point earlier in the arc she was noted to have high reiatsu.
>>
>>145735157
"Ask and ye shall receive," Aizen teased giving Ichigo's cock a long, slow stroke, wiping up as much precum as possible. Ichigo whined and let his body relax on the table spread eagle, bucking lightly along with the stroke.

"Please..." he murmured, his eyes half-lidded, shining amber in the dim light. How...how am I supposed to do this again? Ichigo gripped his thighs and pulled them up and apart, presenting himself to his captor. Aizen's eyes widened as his trademark smile spread a little wider across his sweating features, his usually immaculate hair now significantly disheveled. The only thing that held him back from taking him that very second was the knowledge it was already so close.

"Please...?"

"Please... Aizen-sama," Ichigo cried softly, a fresh dark band of blush forming across his face.

The look Aizen gave him after that left him impassioned and terrified. Maybe it was the drug or maybe it was the way the dim light shone across his face, but for a fraction of a second he saw in his burning amber eyes a hint of the delirious insanity Aizen kept buried so well below the surface. Before Ichigo could even begin to comprehend it though Aizen was sliding slick fingers along his entrance and forcing in one finger after another without hesitation.

Ichigo threw his head back and cried out, almost losing his grip. He swallowed sharply trying to ease his gasping breaths from the conflicting pain and desire. Aizen just ignored his cries until Ichigo's opening was stretched to his liking. With one last stroke of his own hardness, coating himself with his own moisture for good measure, Aizen forced his shoulders under the crook of Ichigo's legs and eased his way into the tight opening.
>>
>>145735144
Orihime a cute
>>
this is a good thread
>>
>>145735249

Aizen took a deep breath and looked down at Ichigo who gaped up at him with sleepy eyes, small sounds of pain escaping his lips. Ichigo was trying his best to hide his discomfort lest his captor change his mind. Quickly calculating the situation Aizen figured it would take less time to force him past this point than to try and guide and coax him through the pain.

Ichigo clenched his teeth to keep himself from screaming as the thick flesh slid out then jammed back in sooner than he expected. Again and again his body was rocked back and forth, the slow pace making him crave more friction. His chest heaved as each of his breaths became heavy and deliberate trying to keep his sore body up with the pace.

After a few more thrusts Ichigo felt him dig deep enough to hit a spot that made him cry out. Everything suddenly felt heavier, hotter, deeper. Never had he felt anything like it and his hand slid down his torso to touch his tense, leaking member.

Aizen let one of Ichigo's knees slide off his shoulder and leaned forward to steal a juicy kiss since Ichigo's expression was simply begging for it. Their mouths clamped wetly and battled their tongues briefly, small muffled grunts and rhythmic moans escaping from time to time. Satisfied, Aizen broke off the kiss and Ichigo made a small whine as his manhood was no longer pressed between their bodies. Taking a firm grasp of Ichigo's hips Aizen lifted him to a higher angle, now bucking into him mercilessly. Ichigo's small moans and pants came louder and longer as the hot friction inside him doubled. He reached down and stroked himself with both hands, his shoulder blades pressing painfully into the stone table from lack of support.
>>
>I wonder if I can keep up with the speed of a world without you in it.
Ichigo's relationship with Chad is so deep.
>>
>>145735298

He felt his orgasm building and reached down with one of his hands and slipped to fingers down to either side of Aizen's hard, burning cock and squeezed lightly. The older man let out a sharp gasp as the gesture took him by surprise and grunted ferally now ravaging Ichigo's clenching, burning hot passage at full force.

Ichigo cried out and watched Aizen's passion-crazed expression as he came. Large spurts of his hot seed came pouring out along his chest with each stroke and felt like they were never going to cease. Aizen saw Ichigo pass out beneath him, his cock still twitching. Ready for his own release he gave one last forceful thrust. Grunting he held the boy tight until all of his seed was poured deep into the previously virgin passage.

Resting Ichigo to the table Aizen took the time to catch his breath and wait for the fast acting drug to pass through his system. He laced his fingers through the boy's damp orange hair, tilting his face back up to the light. He took in the image of his handsome young face, now warm and shining with afterglow. Who knew when he would next see him so relaxed next. He preferred his tea drugged only on special occasions and planned that the next time it wouldn't be necessary. With a sigh he pulled out and lifted up Ichigo's legs, shifting him so he wasn't dangling off the edge.
>>
File: Bleach summary.png (30KB, 446x543px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach summary.png
30KB, 446x543px
>>145735144
>>
>>145735354
Nice contribution to the Bleach thread.
>>
File: 114352672237594.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
114352672237594.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>145735273
>>
>>145735359

Aizen stood back and ran a hand through his moist hair in a failing attempt to have it begin to resemble what it had before. He scanned the mess they left behind. The piles of clothes, the over-sized zanpakuto, a now forgotten tea set, the tea lotus now disheveled and falling apart with oversaturation. And of course his captive prize, Ichigo's body gleaming in sharp contrast to the black marble table as well as a small bright patch of silver now vidible under the table.

"Gin? How long are you going to stay there?"

"Don't worry about me I'm just waitin' till ya leave."

"Enlighten me, what did you hope to gain by eavesdropping in such a manner?"

"Hmm...a bit a juicy strawberry or maybe summa dat tea. Whatever seemed more appetizin' at da time. But yer not lookin' so bad yerself."

Aizen chuckled and grabbed a robe hidden on one of the chairs. "Do what you will just cover up our new companion and get a maid to clean up the mess when you are finished."

"Aye aye cap'n."
THE END

There are two more chapters actually.
>>
>>145735354
B A I T

A

I

T
>>
>>145735178
High reiatsu maybe, but still not comparable to someone who is literally the god of the universe at that point and arguably the strongest shinigami. She should have been crushed by their reiatsu but if that were the case she can't be relevant so that Kubo can ship them after the story
>>
File: Ichigo's bankai symbol thing.png (415KB, 1226x1740px) Image search: [Google]
Ichigo's bankai symbol thing.png
415KB, 1226x1740px
Is this some sort of religious or quincy symbol?
>>
>>145735354
>I wonder if I can keep up with the speed of a world without you in it.
Literally bait since Rukia went back to SS and he was shown to be fine in the next arc.
>>
>>145735522
Pretty much. I was just telling that one anon that he was wrong about her reiatsu being shit.
>>
File: 1471199462711.png (403KB, 405x700px) Image search: [Google]
1471199462711.png
403KB, 405x700px
Not even a hour into the new thread.
>>
File: IMG_2884.jpg (120KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2884.jpg
120KB, 500x717px
Is Kubo referencing their relationship to Orihime here?
>>
>>145735654

No you fucktard it's just Ichigo and Rukia. Death and the Strawberry.

Why is Rukia so beautiful?
>>
>>145735654
Don't be so obtuse.
>>
>>145735711
Are you retarded? Or just new? Or are you purposely falling for the false flag?
>>
File: Scion-logo-630x420.jpg (27KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Scion-logo-630x420.jpg
27KB, 630x420px
>>145735533
Kubo confirmed advertising for Scion cars.
>>
File: fool.png (259KB, 618x479px) Image search: [Google]
fool.png
259KB, 618x479px
>>145735758
>>145735765
>responding
>>
>>145735533
Both. It's the hagal rune. It's the sign of the real life Schutzstaffel, Yhwach's Schutztstaffel and realted to the Rho Cri, the emblem of Jesus. It's also a nordic rune related to hail and probably the reason why Giselle gave Hitsugaya the Schutztstaffel uniform.
>>
File: IMG_2885.jpg (130KB, 786x1156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2885.jpg
130KB, 786x1156px
Rukia isn't meant to be beautiful. Just look at her here. Who would have this as a waifu?
>>
>>145735887
>Who would have this as a waifu?
Renji desu
>>
File: IMG_2886.png (80KB, 304x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2886.png
80KB, 304x479px
Rukia shouldn't be a vice captain. She's too weak.
>>
How come rukia never trained with captain shota?
Wouldn't he be best placed to teach her ice shit?
>>
>>145735887
I like tomboys
>>
File: !55316252_p0.jpg (359KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
!55316252_p0.jpg
359KB, 750x900px
>>145735711
>>145735654

Who knows
>>
>>145735654
>>145735887
>>145735963
Nice filenames. Can you please fuck off and stop falseflagging?
>>
File: IMG_2887.jpg (141KB, 800x1193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2887.jpg
141KB, 800x1193px
>>145735982
She is such a boy. Even her bankai is masculine.
>>
>>145735887
Looks like she has scoliosis.
>>
>>145734135
what does her nose do?
>>
>>145736118
Yeah I wouldn't touch Rukia.
>>
>>145734193
Tags for the archive
Aiichi fanfiction
>>
File: IMG_2888.png (340KB, 700x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2888.png
340KB, 700x552px
Rukia's zanpakuto is said to be the ugliest in SS.
>>
>>145736340
That's actually a straw.
>>
File: 1468709707321.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468709707321.gif
974KB, 500x281px
http://imgur.com/a/3f2FO
>>
>>145735859
Then what is it doing on Ichigo's bankai?
>>
Remember how Ichigo's classmates were pissed at him for daring to be close to Rukia?
Rukia is so above his league.
>>
>>145736506
I'm glad Renji got her. Such a cute couple.
>>
>>145736506
She deserves a guy like Aizen
>>
>>145736491
Yhwach is part Quincy and Yhwach's own little Jesus.
>>
>>145736506
Honestly she's out of everyone's league.
She deserves someone really nice. Like one of the other captains
>>
>>145736623
But which captain, anon? Soifon?
>>
>>145736506

Rukia deserves to be with the one she loves. That would probably be Ichigo. She didn't love Renji. That's why she left.
>>
>>145736673
She also left Ichigo lmao, take your shipping googles off
>>
>>145736673
but she doesn't love ichigo
>>
File: IMG_2861.jpg (291KB, 1181x1392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2861.jpg
291KB, 1181x1392px
>>145736565
Her name wasn't Rukia Abarai. It was still Kuchiki.
>>
Orihimefags in despair
>>
File: 1470364418502.png (43KB, 730x354px) Image search: [Google]
1470364418502.png
43KB, 730x354px
>>145736673
>implying
This is the face of a man who fucks the shit out of Rukia.
>>
>rukiafags
http://imgur.com/a/tiA4z
>>
File: renji brozoned.png (223KB, 688x294px) Image search: [Google]
renji brozoned.png
223KB, 688x294px
>>145736715
>She doesn't love Ichigo
>>
>>145736712
>>145736712

What do you mean she left Ichigo? She never left once on her own will.
>>
>>145736623
With her height she deserves only Tirion Lannister.
>>
>>145736766
She never visited Ichigo once during the 18 month timeskip.
>>
>>145736759

I love that panel so much. The way she sees Ichigo. Strong willed, determinate, prideful. Ichigo is Rukia's hero. Will she marry her hero?
>>
File: IMG_2864.jpg (577KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2864.jpg
577KB, 2480x3508px
Rukia should be single since no one is worthy of her. The other girls, tramps, can be with the trash men in the series.
>>
>>145736811
It was awkward.
>>
>>145736766
She literally stayed in SS after the SS arc in case you forgot. And also left at the end of FKT and overall only lived with Ichigo for a very short time.
>>
>>145736759
she is not in love with ichigo
>>
>>145736623
She'd be perfect with Hitsugaya but they haven't interacted together ONCE what bullshit is that
>>
>>145736811

Did you not read the Death save the Strawberry novel ,which was confirmed canon by Kubo?

She spent the entire two years trying to restore Ichigo's power.
>>
File: IMG_2877.jpg (102KB, 1080x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2877.jpg
102KB, 1080x788px
>>145736767
>Can't spell Tyrion right
Clearly an idiot Orihime fan.
>>
>>145736889
I don't give a fuck. She could have easily went in a Gigai.
>>
>>145736876
She was still very eager to go back to living in his closet.
>>
>>145736722
And it wasn't Kurosaki either so chances are she is still single.
>>
>>145736876

That wasn't by her own will doofus. She had to stay in there for her powers to restore. She also didn't leave Ichigo over the timeskip by her own will.

>>145736913

>I don't give a fuck about what happened I will have my headcanon instead

okay
>>
>>145734135
I pray to god Orihime ends up with Ishida. I'm sick of the ichihimefags shitting up every single thread, I don't care if Ichigo ends up alone, as long as Orihime gets written off on a single page this chapter, I'll be happy.
>>
>>145736751
Where's Orihime's version? Oh wait nobody draws that boring cowtits monster
>>
>>145736934
Good. Neither of those cretins deserve her. Ichigo and Renji a shit.
>>
>>145736722
Renji would take her name though.
>>
File: bleach-2865029.jpg (122KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-2865029.jpg
122KB, 800x1120px
>>145736881
>she is not in love with ichigo

Sure, kid.
>>
>>145736736
Why would he fuck Ichigo's wife? Renji's a better person than that.
>>
>>145736923
>>145736940
No, she decided to stay in SS on her own. Read the manga. Why do you think she's still living there after the ten years timeskip?
>>
>>145736970

>Implying Byakuya would let his Rukia marry a lowborn pile of shit

Ichigo is a Shiba. That's high born buddy.

>>145736994

Nice reading comprehension bro!
>>
>>145736952
Theres fanart of her with pokemon, just not a Swordbro for her to collect that.
>>
>>145736940
How is her not visiting my headcanon? She literally never visited you fucking idiot.
>>
Remember how, after SS, Rukia bought things for Ichigo's closet? Like a lamp? Cute.
>>
>>145736994
Why wouldn't Rukia be living in Soul Society? Ichigo's there too.
>>
>>145737057

She bought a "thing that vibrates too"

She bought a dildo
>>
>>145736944
These threads is mostly fill with shippers of Orhime and Rukia with Ichigo acting like fools. To only claim one group is part of the problem is a foolish lack of oversight.
>>
>>145737016
Byakuya already recognized him as worthy.
>>
File: orihime_by_orichie-d7s73he.png (479KB, 584x806px) Image search: [Google]
orihime_by_orichie-d7s73he.png
479KB, 584x806px
>>145736952
no orihimefag is that autistic
>>
>>145737090

>Renji
>worthy

you mean worthy of doing absolute jack shit?
>>
>>145736759
Orihime has her own panel too, so I guess orihime x rukia confirmed going by your logical.
>>
>>145737016
>Nice reading comprehension bro!
>Being in denial
If you think Rukia was forced to stay in SS, you're literally retarded.

>>145737059
>Ichigo's there too.
Nothing indicates that and she went back to it while Ichigo stayed in the human world for years as the Fullbring arc proves.
>>
>>145736994
Rukia is a captain. It would be stupid for her to give that up. There's always long-distance relationships so who gives a shit where she is?
>>
>>145734135
I pray to god Rukia ends up with Renji. I'm sick of the ichirukifags shitting up every single thread, I don't care if Ichigo ends up alone, as long as Rukia gets written off on a single page this chapter, I'll be happy.
>>
File: JUST.png (154KB, 482x298px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
154KB, 482x298px
>>
>>145734491

It'll be a movie about Tatsuki and how she's the one who helped Ichigo become the man he did.
>>
File: chad thundercock.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chad thundercock.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Why isn't Chad Thundercock drowning in bitches like he would in real life???

>Charming
>Strong and Silent type
>Family orientated, cares about his abuelo
>Physique that rivals the Olympic Gods and Zyzz himself
>Literally could kill anyone with one punch from his Devil Arm
>Long, Tan, and Handsome
>>
>>145737164

SHE WORKS FOR THE GOTEI 13 RETARD. SHE CANT ABANDON HER POST
>>
Ichigo is my cute husband!
>>
>>145736944
>I pray to god Orihime ends up with Ishida.
You gotta let it go.
>>
>>145737077
No, fuck off, I'm not a shipper, I'm not taking sides, it's what I'm seeing, you faggots are being insufferable. Rukiafags, while annoying too, have yet to reach the levels you faggots have, you literal tumor.
>>
>>145737076
She is literally perfect. Very forward-thinking.
>>
>>145737198
He's too busy drowning in statues.
>>
>>145737200
Yeah, Isshin and Urahara never left.
>>
>>145737170
But Renji's banging her dead
>>
>>145737156
Orihime's on the next page and she's the one Rukia is trying to rescue. Ichigo is the one who is most special to Rukia under normal circumstances, though.

If Rukia is a lesbian, though, I'll be perfectly happy with that, too!
>>
>>145737242
>Rukiafags, while annoying too, have yet to reach the levels you faggots have
newfag
>>
File: 141515.jpg (278KB, 635x1000px) Image search: [Google]
141515.jpg
278KB, 635x1000px
YOU
JUST
KNOW
>>
>>145737242
>literally the last 40 posts of this thread
>>
>>145737171
Stay salty faggot, ruin more threads
>>
>>145736980
There is zero romance in this page, at least put a right one , mate.
>>
>>145737242
You're selectively picking out posts to fit your narrow minded mindset.
>>
>>145737174
Why did he think the dumb forehead tattoos were a good idea?
>>
>>145737200
Are you retarded? If she wanted to, she could just get a Gigai again. Apparently she didn't. And didn't even contact Ichigo when he was chilling in the human world.
>>
>>145737170
>There's always long-distance relationships
So Ichigo and Rukia can have a long-distance relationship if he's in the human world, but him and Orihime can't have one if he stays in SS? Interesting......
>>
>>145737198
>Chad Thundercock
>not "THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAD"
>>
>>145737198
Autism
>>
>>145737324

This was explained why in Death save the strawberry
>>
>>145737164
>Nothing indicates that

Yhwach's reiatsu is manifesting in Soul Society so the next chapter will be set there and Ichigo will be in the next chapter; therefore, he is almost certainly in Soul Society full time already.
>>
>>145737198
Because despite what /r9k/ tells you being strong and muscular and cool isn't enough if you are autistic and silent.
>>
File: 12212333453366.jpg (82KB, 876x780px) Image search: [Google]
12212333453366.jpg
82KB, 876x780px
>>145737198

Too busy dating Karin and getting ready for a career as a guitar player at Mizuiro's club.
>>
File: IMG_2862.jpg (212KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2862.jpg
212KB, 1280x959px
>>145737230
ICHIGO IS SHIT
RUKIA A BEST
>>
>>145737286
>Ichigo is the one who is most special to Rukia under normal circumstances
Byakuya is the one she blushes around and frets over.
>>
File: 14587458.jpg (60KB, 750x1096px) Image search: [Google]
14587458.jpg
60KB, 750x1096px
YOU
JUST
KNOW
>>
>>145737362
No, it wasn't. She could have easily visited at least ONE day.
>>
>>145737362
Then why?

>>145737369
Going to SS takes moments at this point in time, so no.
>>
File: rukiaawe.jpg (232KB, 797x1119px) Image search: [Google]
rukiaawe.jpg
232KB, 797x1119px
>>145736881
She pretty much is. Both her and Ichigo had time to reflect on their feelings in the 17 months timeskip. We've simply only seen Ichigo's side until this page.

But I guess this is difficult for you to see since your brain works in reverse, wherein instead of looking at feelings in gradient, you think they are an on-off switch that suddenly get turned on and then remains on for the rest of the series, a la "flol".

Those are called hormones, anon. They usually activate in that age.

See? I can do this too. Insulting people and playing with perspectives is only a matter of intelligence. Stop coming here and shitting up people's fun just because you can't detach from your own. You're petrified there's some kind of a metaphysical vote being made so everyone has to think what you think otherwise it'll never happen. The primary elections are in the other booth.
>>
>>145737300
>STAY BEAUTIFUL
>looking at Rukia
>>
>>145737413
Too bad he never loved her back
>>
>>145737427
You're going to be so upset when the chapter leaks.
>>
File: YOU.gif (720KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.gif
720KB, 500x500px
YOU
JUST
KNOW
>>
>>145737440
>Too bad he never loved her back
that we know of
>>
>>145737427
Kubo already sad several times that they are just nakama, so you're whole post is cancer.
>>
>>145737425
There's just no time to deal with calling Ichigo for help, showing him in the real world, then him arriving. He's already there.
>>
>>145737413
>one is unconscious
>the other is breaking and entering
>>
>>145737242
I'm not a shipper you fool. It's very obvious seeing the state of these threads both groups of shippers are poisonous as the other despite claims of being so called being better then the other. I honestly believe Bleach threads should be deleted by the mods until Wednesday when the spoilers are most likely to come out.

So that these cancerous threads without no content can stop. Since, he only thing I see mention consistently is where the spoilers while shit-posting continues.
>>
>>145737414
>>145737425

She said it would have been disrespectful for Ichigo because he was powerless. However she didn't quite understand how much he missed her because he kept all of his feelings in.

That is until Urahara told her how depressed and sad Ichigo was. Then she made it her duty for a whole year to restore his reiatsu.
>>
File: alreadynegative.jpg (16KB, 186x272px) Image search: [Google]
alreadynegative.jpg
16KB, 186x272px
>>145737465
You're late with that. The ending sucked to the degree that shipping is the least of my concerns.
>>
>>145737504
*the
>>
File: fg2.png (177KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fg2.png
177KB, 500x375px
>>145737427
>>145737300
>>145737170
>>145736923
>>145736824
>>145736759
Let it all out. You guys only have a few hours or days tops to keep posting these panels.
>>
>>145737488
>There's just no time to deal with calling Ichigo for help, showing him in the real world, then him arriving.
What if the yhwach aura appeared in the human world or is in fact ichigo?
>>
>>145737553
Kill yourself
>>
>>145737553
I can't wait to see them throw a temper tantrum when their delusions fall apart.
>>
>>145737525
>She said it would have been disrespectful for Ichigo because he was powerless.
How?
>>
>>145737562
>What if the yhwach aura appeared in the human world or is in fact ichigo?

Then it wouldn't be leaking from the ground near where Yhwach died in Soul Society. Unless Ichigo's been buried there for 10 years.
>>
Most people see Ichigo as more likely to fuck Rukia so what are we even fighting over?
>>
>>145737553

kill yourself

theres no reason to think Ichihime would happen over Ichiruki at this point.
>>
>>145737525
>. However she didn't quite understand how much he missed her because he kept all of his feelings in.
Missed her so much that Kubo didn't even bother to have them interact before he left SS at the end of the FB arc huh.
>>
>>145737553
Actually, shippers will keep posting them even after the ending. The only one who'll fuck off will be you, in confusion, why nothing really happened.

Then someone will explain to you the difference between illusion and reality.

If he's classy, he'll do it with an Aizen reaction image.
>>
>>145737263
Those two are in exile.
>>
Most people see Ichigo as more likely to fuck Orihime so what are we even fighting over?
>>
>>145737617
The autistic western fanbase
>>
>>145737627

Ichigo had recurring dreams about Rukia and repressed inner feelings up to the point that he was fantasizing about her during class.

You are one sad kek.
>>
>>145737613
>Then it wouldn't be leaking from the ground near where Yhwach died in Soul Society.
Wasn't that meant to be a farewell to Ukitake. Seeing how the panels were used.
>>
File: a mood.png (115KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
a mood.png
115KB, 246x238px
>>145737645
>>145737620
>>145737586
Keep letting it all out.
>>
>>145737627
Are you claiming that Ichigo didn't miss Rukia? Kubo even had Keigo confront Ichigo about it. It was blatant.
>>
>>145737656
Who can get the most (You)s

Ichiruki will win
>>
>>145737674
>Ichigo had recurring dreams about Rukia and repressed inner feelings up to the point that he was fantasizing about her during class.
He also dreamed about Renji and someone else who most fans think was Byakuya, but of course you left that part out.
>>
>>145737440
Did you forget when he smiled at her after transforming into his half hollow side? That pretty much confirmed it
>>
Ichirukis bathing in paranoia
>>
Ichiruki is the most popular in Japan. Finalizing their pairing will make the volumes sell 10 fold.

Kubo has absolutely nothing to gain making Ichihime canon but he has everything to lose.

I think Ichiruki will win. My unbiased opinion.
>>
Most people see Ichigo as more likely to fuck Rukia so what are we even fighting over?
>>
>>145737714
Of course he missed her. She's a precious nakama after all, but that wasn't the main reason he was upset. In the next arc Rukia is back in SS and Ichigo is completely fine and it's because he has his powers back.
>>
>>145737745

The focus was on Rukia though.
>>
>>145737754
shitty bait
>>
>>145737690
It's not coming from the grave, it's coming from the ground some distance away, and it's very ominous, especially since it's right above the title "The End of Flawlessness".
>>
Ichihimes bathing in paranoia
>>
>>145737754
Wow. All shippers have headcannon but this one takes the fucking cake.
>>
Most people see Ichigo as more likely to fuck Orihime so what are we even fighting over?
>>
>>145737780
Yet he had them interact once this final arc. Kubo doesn't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>145737856
As they always have. Nothing new here.
>>
>>145737827
Can't wait to see you cry on wednesday when the obvious ship wins
>>
>ITT: citizens of the Virgin Islands
>>
>>145737780
This. The musical which just ran again is very IchiRuki, and Orihime wasn't even in the newest one. People thinking that Kubo is going to hook Ichigo up with Orihime offscreen in the final chapter are delusional.
>>
>>145737883

Dude. It's money. Do you seriously think he doesn't care about money?
>>
Ichirukis on eternal suicide watch
>>
>>145737857
>falling for false flags
Please lurk before posting.
>>
This entire thread is bordering autistic, do your parents know you're on here?
>>
>>145737780
They've also been harassing him for years. Why wouldn't Kubo take this chance to fuck them over?
>>
File: 1470818830709.jpg (705KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470818830709.jpg
705KB, 1080x1080px
Most people see Kubo as more likely to fuck everyone so what are we fighting over?
>>
File: 1471293680578.webm (431KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471293680578.webm
431KB, 720x480px
1 more day
>>
>>145737883
Indeed Kubo doesn't give a shit. He had them interact only once in the whole arc and he'll probably hook them up anyway. Because in Kubo's mind, he already finished developing their relationship.
>>
>>145737198
If I ever were to cosplay as someone, it would be Chad. Best character in Bleach, and also quite easy to cosplay I'd think. I've got the hair, but I can't for the life of me find a shirt like the one he wore in SS arc. And buying cosplay costumes online is ridiculously expensive.
>>
>>145737780
The series is ending and anyone is actually boycotts future Bleach products or future projects of Kubo because of who Ichigo didn't knocked up are gonna be like NaruSaku just an annoying vocal minority who probably didn't even do much to support the series in the first.
>>
>>145737919
Let them dream
>>
>>145737972

wtf

this never happened in the manga
>>
>>145737923
If he cared about money he'd have Rukia and Hitsugaya in every chapter. Let Kubo write his own story.
>>145737951
People are getting increasingly nervous. It's going to get even worse when the spoilers are released and their delusions shatter.
>>
>>145737906
Only one doing that will be Orihime, that fatass who cries into her stale bread.
>>
Most people see Ichigo as more likely to fuck Chad so what are we even fighting over?

Who?
>>
>>145737953
Because he works for a company that has instructed him about what to do with his manga before
>>
>>145737919
Yes, the musical, epitome of canon.
>>
>>145738011
That's the "ichiruki biased" Pierrot.
>>
TATSUKI WILL WIN
I know this because I sucked off Kubo for 7 hours straight for these spoilers
>>
>>145737972
>Filler
>>
>>145735789
>could have had RukiBya
>Ichigo ruined the doujin
>>
File: ichirukimeat.jpg (134KB, 543x374px) Image search: [Google]
ichirukimeat.jpg
134KB, 543x374px
>>145737906
Yeah, we'll be crying tears of joy when the obvious ship wins.
>>
>>145737919
Ichiruki is the most popular pairing, literally everyone knows this-including Kubo. That doesn't mean he's going to make IR canon.
>>
>>145738048
If you really think Pierrot isn't biased you need to rewatch the anime while simultaneously reading the manga.
>>
>>145738004
>Minority
Oh, anon
>>
>>145738027
I like Ichigo with Renji but if even Soi fon can't get with Yoruichi it just won't happen
>>
>>145738032
WSJ has no stake in instructing an axed series in any way, not that instructions about ships ever happen or would have any reason to happen. They are tertiary characteristics.
>>
>>145738018
Kubo did in fact put Hitsugaya and Rukia in way more chapters than their relevance to the plot demanded.
>>
File: 1469762838593.png (99KB, 234x231px) Image search: [Google]
1469762838593.png
99KB, 234x231px
It's that time of the day where Ichiruki's start losing it for some reason.
>>
>>145738069
Sauce?
>>
>>145738079

Holy fuck. Look at rukia's body. It's perfect. Can you imagine Ichigo pounding her little pussy?
>>
>>145738085
It does make it a lot more likely, though. If Kubo wanted to make IchiHime canon, he'd have made Ichigo's feelings much more obvious loooooong ago.
>>
>>145738142
You're right, it's happened at this time for the past three days Why do you think thati s?
>>
>>145738156
*Renji
Yes.
>>
>>145738142
Someone must've triggered them again.
>>
>Shipperfags everywhere
What just happened with Bleach thread lately?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>145738018
>If he cared about money
>>
>>145738127
Toshiro yes, but he shafted Rukia after the Nodt fight. Her and Renji got a few panels here and there, but that's really it.
>>
>>145738206

kill yourself. Nobody here unironically thinks Renji won the Rukia bowl.
>>
>>145738087
Pierrot aren't biased. They just increased the shipbait for both sides in proportion to how canon each is.
>>
>>145738087
Pierror isn't biased, they are incompetent and erratic. They butchered a lot of Ichiruki scenes wile fillering others.

It's almost as if *gasp*, it's not one entity like how your corporatocratic indoctrination has you to believe, but a company made out of a bunch of different animators who do different shit in different episodes because they have different interests.
>>
>>145738142
himefags not being any worse than Rukiafags everyone
>>
File: IMG_2890.png (530KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2890.png
530KB, 1024x1024px
>>145738156
He is not worthy.
>>
>>145738235
He literally won last chapter.
>>
>>145738229
Nothing to discuss
Everyone else is waiting for the next chapter and now only ship autists are here
>>
>>145738274

Where?

What said he won? Did Ichigo "win" 500 chapters ago too because he looked at rukia?
>>
>>145738238
you are actually retarded if you think Pierrot aren't massive shipperfags.
>>
>>145738206
Byakuya respects Renji but he wouldn't let him in the family
>>
>>145738234
Kubo ran out of time. He brought Isshin in to do literally nothing.
>>
>>145738274
By merit of existing in proximity of Rukia.
Best ship confirmation in the history of fiction, ever.
>>
>>145738234
Shafted her by...giving her a captaincy. KEK.
>>
>>145738206
*Aizen
>>
Kubo already showed us who won.
>>
>>145738307
>>145738331
>ten years passed
>Rukia chills with renji before going to the captains meeting
>ichigo isnt there
You're a level 0 reader.
>>
>>145738203
I honestly don't know, but they always act up at least once every thread. Maybe because the end is getting closer and deep down they know it's either Ichihime or nothing.
>>
File: bleach-11412.jpg (45KB, 1200x864px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-11412.jpg
45KB, 1200x864px
>>145738307
>Did Ichigo "win" 500 chapters ago too because he looked at rukia?

Yes.
>>
>>145738308
>addressing the company as an individual, even after what I just said

I guess the indoctrination just runs too deep.
>>
>>145735887
I'd stick my dick so fast in her that she'd have spine problems the next day.
>>
>>145738370
"Himefags aren't as bad as Rukiafags"
>>
>>145738367
>implying Ichigo isn't there just because he wasn't shown on panel yet

You're a level -1 reader. Who said the levels went from 0 to 4?
>>
File: 1471154380288.jpg (1MB, 944x1802px) Image search: [Google]
1471154380288.jpg
1MB, 944x1802px
SPOILERS ARE OUT
LOOK AT THIS SHIT
/a/ BTFO
>>
>>145738370
Makes sense. It's going to be fun to see how they react to spoilers. Maybe they'll leave us alone for a change.
>>
>>145738367
Rukia has been friends with Renji for decades. And Renji still lost. KEKEKEKEKK.
>>
File: Tousenhollowfication.jpg (237KB, 1352x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tousenhollowfication.jpg
237KB, 1352x768px
I wish he didn't die. He could have been great vs the quincy
>>
>Implying Ichigo won't bust into the captain ceremony late
>"T-Tawake! Idiot! Why are you late to my ceremony?"
>"Nani? Relax Rukia, I was just taking care of the kids."
>She gives him a loving smile
>"Ichigo you are such a good father, I'm so proud of you to be my husband."
>Yhwach comes out of no where and kills them both.

The end
>>
>>145738238
>Pierror isn't biased, they are incompetent and erratic. They butchered a lot of Ichiruki scenes wile fillering others.

Yeah, they somehow managed to skip Rukia appearing as the inspiration for Ichigo's Fullbring, even though that panel was inspired by their own ED.
>>
>>145738433
Tumblr.
>>
>>145738156
Can you imagine Kenpachi pounding her little pussy?
He's into lolis after all.
>>
>>145738459
every time
>>
>>145738433
Why are you getting so offended? Stop acting like a whiny fucking bitch and get a grip.
>>
>>145738462
closest in the spread*
>>
Between Rukia and Orihime, who would you fug? Be honest.
>>
>>145738435
>implying he is
Stay in denial

>>145738461
Pretty sure his name meaning second love and Rukia moving on from Kaien has some kind of connection.
>>
>>145738493
Yeah, you should go back
>>
File: Tite_Kubo(2).gif (527KB, 290x163px) Image search: [Google]
Tite_Kubo(2).gif
527KB, 290x163px
>>145738018
>If he cared about money
>>
>>145738487

I was wondering why they left that out. It's absolutely fucking retarded
>>
>>145738487
It's almost as if it was done by completely different people. Strange, especially coming from a company that outsources 90% of it's episodes to korean slave workers.

Crazy shit.
>>
>>145738462
It's a 2D spread. Rukia is the closest.
>>
>>145738520
Orihime.
>>
>>145738532
SJW. Die
>>
>>145738585
Keep shitposting
>>
>>145738525
Renji's name has a meaning closer to "unrequited love". That's his nickname in the Japanese fandom.
>>
>>145738553
>Strange, especially coming from a company that outsources 90% of it's episodes to korean slave workers
Hyperbole
>>
File: kubo-interview-3.jpg (272KB, 860x1214px) Image search: [Google]
kubo-interview-3.jpg
272KB, 860x1214px
Mods are deleting some posts with Orihime in them?

Janitors please save us from the porky menace

>>145738553

The Ichiruki scenes like episode 342 were all done by Masashi Kudo who Kubo is good friens with,
>>
>>145738606
You mean undying love. Further sealing the deal.
>>
>>145738361
if you're gonna post a color page of Ichigo standing right by Rukia don't post one that has Orihime standing closer to Ichigo then Rukia is and have any trace Orihime remove from the page.
>>
>>145738604
Cuck?
>>
File: 1471189330193.jpg (37KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1471189330193.jpg
37KB, 448x545px
this thread
>>
File: 36.png (572KB, 727x934px) Image search: [Google]
36.png
572KB, 727x934px
>>145738520
orihime, she's cuter
>>
>>145738664

The point is that Ichigo cannot be cropped out of the page without Rukia standing next to him.

duh
>>
>>145738658
>The Ichiruki scenes like episode 342 were all done by Masashi Kudo who Kubo is good friens with,

Oh my. Could Kudo be "in the know"?
>>
>>145738665
>>/reddit/
>>
>>145738700
A blatant lie. Can't get cuter than Rukia.
>>
>>145738658
Yea, Kudo is a bro. Kubo actually admitted to have changed some of his art to mimic his. He once said he realized he shouldn't draw hair behind the ears after watching the anime.

I think that may even have been from the interview you posted.
>>
>>145738520
Orihime because big boobs
>>
>>145738520
Orihime, obviously. Rukia's a best bro though.
>>
>>145738520
big boobs
>>
How much money do you think Kubo has?
I've heard conflicting reports on how rich mangaka are. But Kubo has 15 years of weekly chapters, a long-running anime, quite a lot of volume sales and a shitload of merchandise out there.
Surely he's a millionaire?
>>
File: 1471213105852.jpg (86KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
1471213105852.jpg
86KB, 780x585px
MORE SPOILERS HERE
>>
>>145738744
Is it Kudo's fault if IchiRuki happens despite IchiHime being Kubo's obvious intention from the beginning?
>>
Anyone have that image where Rukia was shown with 20 different hairstyles?
>>
>>145738714
is this really
really
REALLY
what the bleach fanbase has come down to
>>
>>145738715
Did Pierrot know about Haruhina before manga ended? I know seiyu did, but what about animators?
>>
>>145734724
I like yuh-vahch
>>
> 零番隊は強いと思っていた時期がありました!!
>I used to think that the zeroth corps was strong!!
Heh
>>
File: 1471471548.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471471548.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>145738742
wrong
>>
>>145738658
>Mods are deleting some posts with Orihime in them
Are they really?

>Masashi Kudo
I remember butthurt Himefags calling him a faggot for retweeting baka gaijin Rukiafags in previous threads.
>>
>>145738798
Will Orihime even be in the final chapter?
>>
File: !CXlj9VeUoAAuiQx.jpg (189KB, 960x630px) Image search: [Google]
!CXlj9VeUoAAuiQx.jpg
189KB, 960x630px
>>145738658
>>
>>145738798
Will Orihime an hero after 10 years of unrequited love?
>>
>>145738809
Don't think so since some of the female staff were surprised/upset that Naruhina happened.
>>
>>145738798
will we get spoilers tonight?
>>
>>145738846
Pierrot are full of faggots. He's a faggot.
>>
>>145738809
Pretty hard to animate the a shipper's wet dream without knowing who to ship, anon.
>>
File: oh mhy.gif (183KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
oh mhy.gif
183KB, 500x250px
>>145738855
>>
>>145738809
Pierrot made Naruto: The Last so I'm kind of thinking yeah, they knew.
>>
>Every thread is literally the same shit, the same images, the same everything

In a way, I think it's fitting for the end of Bleach. Kind of personifies everything Kubo stood for.

Spoilers in 24 hours friends, keep up the shitposting.
>>
>>145738855
No. Someone who looks differently because 10 years have passd will be in and she'll be called Orihime.

I think people are not even ready for that.
>>
File: mdOqkWQXcPM.jpg (94KB, 807x639px) Image search: [Google]
mdOqkWQXcPM.jpg
94KB, 807x639px
>>145738658
:^)
>>
>>145738798
Is Ichigo going to put a ring on Yoruichi's finger?
>>
>>145738857
DAT RUKIA
>>
>>145738890
Speak of the devil, here's one.
>>
>>145738798
Will Yhwach return?
>>
>>145738897
>Pretty hard to animate the a shipper's wet dream without knowing who to ship, anon.

but obviously they made a guess and picked the wrong ship and Kubo never corrected them, because it amused him to bait the entire fandom with the wrong couple. So only the smart, elite, superior fans would know that Orihime was really the true love interest.
>>
>>145738520
I'm a complete Rukiafag but I have to say Orihime's adorable and sexy as well. Orihime's more mother material, someone to have a family with. Rukia's like a best friend with benefits. That said, I'd get sick of Orihime's zaniness pretty fast if we'd be married, so on the long run I would stick to Rukia.
I've sort of changed your question to "who would you marry" but there's my five cents anyway.
>>
File: ichiruki_the_movie.gif (940KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
ichiruki_the_movie.gif
940KB, 500x300px
>>145738903
>they also made Fade to Black
>>
>tfw you enjoy shipping wars
I can't lose no matter.
>>
>>145738798
Was getting absorbed part of your keikaku?
>>
>>145738809
Yeah, they knew it.
>>
>>145738971
Orihime looked cute until she went to Mexico. The clothes they gave her there were terrible and then Kubo forgot how to draw her right in the school uniform.
>>
File: F T B.jpg (290KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
F T B.jpg
290KB, 1600x960px
>>145738978
Fade Ti Black = The Last
>>
Can someone please explain me what is the origin of the beaten up Ichigo face?

Help a brother here, I'm too tired of smug idiots saying 'lurk more'.
>>
>>145739074
/tv/ meme of Brendan Fraser.
>>
>>145739074
lurk more
>>
File: Movie3cover34.jpg (103KB, 1069x750px) Image search: [Google]
Movie3cover34.jpg
103KB, 1069x750px
>>145738903
>>
File: Orihime_Inoue.jpg (235KB, 2106x2459px) Image search: [Google]
Orihime_Inoue.jpg
235KB, 2106x2459px
>>145739029
How could anybody dislike this outfit?
>>
>>145738829
Who said this lol

>>145739074
Brendan Fraser's Alimony / Just Fuck My Shit Up
>>
File: contact.jpg (187KB, 1920x1068px) Image search: [Google]
contact.jpg
187KB, 1920x1068px
>>145738960
Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor, anon?
>>
>>145739029
Honestly I never saw the appeal in Orihime UNTIL the Mexico arc when Kubo started drawing characters differently. His earlier jaggy artstyle didn't suit Orihime at all, but the new design really grew on me.
Still, Rukia will always be cuter, in that pettanko tomboy way.
>>
File: p.jpg (106KB, 294x924px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
106KB, 294x924px
Oreohime is tip top qt!
>>
>>145739138
She's showing a bit too much.
>>
>>145739117
:^)
>>145739115
>>145739139
>>
>>145739138
>that outfit
>Deviantart
>that image res
Absolutely disgusting on all three counts
>>
So no spoilers until Wednesday right?
>>
File: 1468605674796.jpg (2MB, 5615x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1468605674796.jpg
2MB, 5615x4000px
>>145739165
>tfw you'll never go to the beach with her
Why live?
>>
>>145739213
We'll get spoilers in ~24 hours.
>>
>>145738794
I've always wondered how much manga artists earn. Dunno if they get paid by chapters or if they get a contract or anything. Also no idea how much money they actually make from merchandising/anime
>>
>>145739138
It's trashy, she had best outfit and hairstyle in mexico.
>>
>>145739280
Fuck off, this has been said in literally every thread since Saturday
>>
>>145739280
We've been getting spoilers in ~24 hours for the last 72 hours.
>>
>>145739219
what a lewd bikini
>>
>>145739138
Your waifu a slut. Disgusting.
>>
So was Yachiru really Kenpachi's sword?
>>
>>145738520

Wrap an arm around rukia and give her a friendly hug, pretending my feelings for her are platonic while secretly I love her. But I'll never tell her because I know I'll never be good enough for her. I'll be her faithful friend till the end of time.
Fug Orihime like a prostitute
>>
>>145739309
>>145739318
Right, but that's because the nips are fucking tremendous faggots. We'll get true spoilers late Tuesday.
>>
>>145739219
>Someone stole Nanao's top.
>Kuukaku killed an actual shark.

Was Hiyori even in the story when his page happened, or was this foreshadowing?
>>
didnt we get last chapters spoilers tuesday night?
>>
File: bl3.png (978KB, 1000x845px) Image search: [Google]
bl3.png
978KB, 1000x845px
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1jjdwq_%E5%B7%A5%E8%97%A4%E6%98%8C%E5%8F%B2-masashi-kudo-mad_creation

Masashi Kudo is a great artist. He did wonders on episode 342. What quality that episode had.... exactly the same art style as Kubo.
>>
>>145739432
We usually get them Tuesday.
>>
>Nobody prefers Rukia to Orihime
Heresy.
>>
>>145739553
titties always win
>>
>>145739553
Nobody cares to post.
>>
>>145739553
Orihime is so much better though.
>>
>>145739510
Probably the only really good animator at Pierrot
>>
>>145739553
This is Orihim/a/
>>
>>145739553
I don't want byakuya's used goods
>>
>>145735887
>raises hand
>>
>>145739553
Only Himefags are left in these threads, everyone else are probably lurking till the spoilers drop.
>>
File: 251412312314.jpg (580KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
251412312314.jpg
580KB, 1080x1920px
Who ruki/a/ here?

all wings report in.
>>
>>145737242
you are a stupid fuck. ive read most of the threads recently and there are way more rukiafags posting than orihimefags. personally i dont think there will be any pairings and i dont care but the truth is there is way more ichiruki shitposting
>>
>>145739814
Please stop. Why are you trying to make this thread even shittier?
>>
File: do it.jpg (149KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
149KB, 803x688px
Jesus is it 2010 in here or what? When did the shipper wars start up again?
>>
Orihimefans stronk!
>>
>>145738798
Ichiruki
Will it happen?
>>
>>145738663
So Renji just has to die first. Makes sense.
>>
I wish the restof the Internet was as Orihime friendly as /a/. She's not popular anywhere else. Even FLOL is dead
>>
>>145739553
big boobs. one day more, Keep Posting
>>
File: 1468550539295.png (540KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468550539295.png
540KB, 1000x1000px
>>145740028
I like you, anon-chan.
>>
ONE DAY MORE, FAGGOTS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qkf0fLU2Ao
>>
>>145739553
I can look at both as arousing and not arousing, depending on the person. There are other things that determine this and I feel that people give too much credit to the looks. Also people are fucking insecure bitches today and everyone feels like if they don't instantly retort against something someone said, it will become reality though some magical means and they'll have to suffer it. Like some kind of fucking superstition.

Fuck people. And fuck talking about who you would fuck.
>>
>>145740028
I miss FLOL, but I like the Orihime fans here more anyway. And there's better fanart.
>>
File: 234Isane_expresses.png (304KB, 710x461px) Image search: [Google]
234Isane_expresses.png
304KB, 710x461px
Quick! Post Isane!
>>
Do women enjoy IchiHime because making the couple canon will validate the idea that an unrequited love will eventually be fulfilled given the dedication and patience?

Do men enjoy IchiHime because it demonstrates the loyalty of a beautiful woman to one man?
>>
>>145740196
I don't enjoy it. I just know they will be canon
>>
>>145740028
>we will never get back to the busy days of FLOL
Why even live?
At least the hime love lives on in /a/
>>
>>145740196
What he said >>145740243
>>
>>145740196
>Do women enjoy IchiHime because making the couple canon will validate the idea that an unrequited love will eventually be fulfilled given the dedication and patience?

Yes.

>Do men enjoy IchiHime because it demonstrates the loyalty of a beautiful woman to one man?

If some people think it, I've not seen them give voice to that opinion. I've only seen them talk about big tits, which is really just a big ass, if we're talking evolutionary biology.
>>
>>145740196
I want Orihime to find true happiness. She'll find it with Ichigo.
>>
>>145740196
Because no one like Orihime would fall for me, so I live through Ichigo.
>>
>>145740347
This.
>>
>>145740335
This is the biggest illusion.
>>
>>145734250

I wonder if he made a shrine for Tsukishima-san. It would be funny if he just showed up to say hi.
>>
Wow. Yet ANOTHER thread ruined by Orihimeshitters.

>inb4 "IT'S THE RUKIAFAGS'S FAULT!"
>>
>>145740317
People like ichihime because it's well written and they have great chemistry
>>
>>145740335
That's the thing that gets me though. There's no way Ichigo loves her as much as she does. I feel like she'd end up disappointed
>>
>>145740385
Not really.
>>
>>145739962
>intentionally pretending to be retarded
Wew
>>
File: 1471215106684.jpg (37KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1471215106684.jpg
37KB, 400x343px
This Thread
>>
>>145740435
Then go ahead and do it in life, I can't skip your incarnations for you.
>>
File: 1468396634274.png (797KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1468396634274.png
797KB, 812x806px
mfw I remember that even the posters on 2ch have accepted Orihime as the love interest years ago and no longer discuss ships, yet the bleach thread on this site turns into a fucking train-wreck every damn time. Why can't we be comfy like them?
>>
Ichiruki clowns begging for mercy
>>
>>145740389
Pay attention to the whole thread before you type.
>>
>>145740429
>There's no way Ichigo loves her as much as she does
Anything could happen in ten years anon.
>>
Ichihime clowns begging for mercy
>>
>>145740418
>well written
>Bleach
omg lol
>>
>>145740429
In most relationships the girl loves the guy more than he loves her. It's the human dynamic that has worked for 1000s of years.
>>
>>145740439
>pulling shit out of your ass
>>
>>145740539
>has worked for 1000s of years

No it hasn't.

And we're talking aboyt a fantasy in which Ichigo has the option to live forever in SS with a bro girl and have hollow slaying adventures.

He's literally out of the dharma.
>>
>>145740617
His name literally means Second/undying love. Retard.
>>
>>145740633
Isn't Ichigo going to SS after he dies anyways?
>>
>>145740481
I hear Orihime is much more popular than Rukia on 2chan these days
>>
>>145740667
Everyone does.
>>
>>145740667
So is Orihime.
>>
>>145740481
>2ch
What?
>>
>>145740667
As an old man, if he lives his life and dies as a human.
>>
>>145740683
That's funny, because I visit both Futaba and 2ch regularly and they don't talk about Bleach at all in the former, whereas 2ch ceased to talk about the girls at all.
>>
>>145740683
>2chan
You're baiting so hard. I actually fucking responded.
>>
I really hate both ships
I hope Ichigo ends up alone
>>
>>145740683
Haven't lurked for a long time, but I doubt it. They really fucking hated her.
>>
>>145740683
>THIS SUPER BAIT
>>
>>145740708
>killing yourself at a young age will let you live for hundreds of years in paradise
moral of the story: just drink bleach
>>
>>145740746
>whereas 2ch ceased to talk about the girls at all
Yea, they moved on from that a long time ago.
>>
>>145740700
It's basically the same thing as this website, but for the Japanese.
>>
>>145734288
LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>Ichigo and Orihime are married
>Ichigo still calls here Inoue, Orihime still calls him Kurosaki-kun
>mostly loveless marriage
>Ichigo has a shitty fast food job and is already balding at 28
>Orihime is now fat
>there 12 kids hate them because they live in a shitty trailer park
Such is life
>>
>>145734288
>Ruki/a
sure
>>
>>145740700
2chan is the original version of 4chan in Japan.
>>
File: b93.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
b93.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>145740170
>I miss FLOL
>>
>>145740418
>great chemistry
Like oil and water to be exact.
>>
>>145740700
japanese reddit
>>
File: 12548154.png (55KB, 690x613px) Image search: [Google]
12548154.png
55KB, 690x613px
>>145740940
go back to tumblr
>>
>>145740746
Did they say anything about Rukia becoming captain?
>>
>>145740978
It just shows where all the retards came from, nothing more
>>
>>145741040
so just like us then
>>
>>145740699
This. They are already reserving a seat for her with the healers.
>>
>>145741055
>tumblr
>he posted it again
oh, faggot
>>
>>145741057
They thought it was stupid. They really don't like Rukia.
>>
>>145741070
>implying
We arent japanese
>>
>>145741055
Too fucking funny. Delusional.
>>
>>145740940
JUST
>>
>>145741070
No. Fuck off weeb.
>>
>>145741122
that's right
we're weeaboo reddit
>>
>>145741161
>weeboo
Not really. We're just the first reddit, before reddit was a thing.
>>
File: bleach-2399421.jpg (138KB, 800x1155px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-2399421.jpg
138KB, 800x1155px
So let me get this straight, Ywach was a power-gaming Chad who used everyone like tools for his ego, like a typical chad.

While Aizen was an /r9k/ super prodigy-fag who realized he was too elite for everybody and just wished to be a normie deep down.
>>
>>145740943
2ch=/=2chan
>>
>>145741119
I know they stopped discussing the girls, but they must've said something about her making captain.
>>
>>145740666
Then who was the first one you dumbass.
>>
>>145741119

Then you lie about going there.
>>
>>145741234
Yhwach fucked so many girls that he started his own race.
>>
>>145741265
Kaien, retard.
>>
>>145741261
He's lying, they were mostly sperging out over Rukia and loli Nemu saying they were cute. They'd rather discuss powerlevels than pairings, opposite from us.
>>
>>145741304
So according to you Renji loved Kaien?

Toppest Kek this is what Renjifags believe.
>>
>>145741381
Rukia loved Kaien and Renji is her second love while she is his undying love. Stop being so dense.
>>
File: orihimepoem.jpg (61KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
orihimepoem.jpg
61KB, 500x428px
>>145741036
We can just use the canon metaphor.
>>
>>145741365
Which pairing do they think will happen if Kubo does give us one?
>>
File: 1461204036535.jpg (225KB, 753x873px) Image search: [Google]
1461204036535.jpg
225KB, 753x873px
>>145741427
>Look he posted that poem again
What does that even mean? It just reads "I WANT KUROSAKI-KUNN'S DICK SO BAD." to me.
>>
Give me hentai doujins
>>
>>145741493
Ichigo x Sword
>>
>>145741530
So they think it'll be an open ending?
>>
>>145741493
They've accepted Orihime as the main love interest. It's Orihime or no one.
>>
>>145741515

Look for them yourself.
>>
>>145741593
Kubo: (laughs)
>>
>>145741427
>>145741427
Orihime is the rain
Ichigo is the earth
Rukia is the sky

Orihimes tears will rain down on Ichigo and Rukia as they passionately make love, her tears lubricating their lovemaking.
>>
>>145741593
They're not discussing pairings, they're discussing how Kubo is gonna troll us all, kbtit and dropped plot stuff.
>>
>>145741427
>muh rain again
C'mon son you ain't even trying.
>>
>>145741636
No
>>
>>145741425
Bitch please, Rukia loves Byakuya
>>
>>145741302
Yhwach fucks so hard he leaves a piece of his soul behind.
>>
>>145741626
>they

I need to write a thesis on this word and its usage in primitive and opportunistic socio-psychological manipulation.
>>
>>145738798

Am I the reason random people in the street have tried to fight me today?
>>
File: 1468378306008.png (1018KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468378306008.png
1018KB, 1280x1024px
>>145741676
>>
>>145741663
>They're not discussing pairings
But they have in the past. Are they all for Ichiruki like most people on here?
>>
>>145740418
Also she's got great big bazongas.
>>
Why not make Ginjo a captain?
>>
>>145741748

So it's just the month of August? Because so far, it's been shitty.
>>
File: bleach1.jpg (81KB, 526x433px) Image search: [Google]
bleach1.jpg
81KB, 526x433px
>>145741749
>>
>>145741626

It's not much acceptance but more like "oh, so it seems it's going to be Orihime then? It can't be helped if that's the case".

Plus, the general consensus is that Orihime is a pig.
>>
>>145741736
Are you perhaps on the spectrum?
>>
>>145741785
Why would he want to be part of SS ever again? And why should they accept a criminal?
>>
>>145741793

But I should know. Why have the past two weeks been so shitty? Is it just an unfortunate streak?
>>
File: 1335754100236.jpg (39KB, 648x580px) Image search: [Google]
1335754100236.jpg
39KB, 648x580px
>>145741663
>dropped plot stuff

Kubo explains nothing about the Soul King, required to explain pretty much everything about the series, yet people here are more concerned with whether Ichigo gets with some ho from the ghetto or a ditz with tits.
>>
>>145741749
>>145741810
These Ichigo x Tsukishima memes will never not be funny
>>
new thread

>>145741921
>>145741921
>>145741921
>>
>>145739071
>broken tensa zangetsu
FORESHADOWING
>>
>>145741821
At least they got over it and stopped discussing pairings unlike this thread where people just don't give up trying to prove their point.
>>
>>145741844
Why, why, why do I keep thinking that I can guilt people into not being piece of shits. You'll just attack back without thinking. What a waste of time.
>>
>>145741871

Thank you, Aizen. My mind is at least a little more at peace. Now for my final question. Will Orihime win Ichigo's affection?
>>
>>145741893
>ho from the ghetto
I hate how hard I laughed at this.
>>
>>145741968

No, no. None of that, tell me. Will she?
>>
>>145741963
>asking a genuine question is attacking
Are you okay, anon?
>>
>>145741767

Yes.

They mostly prefer Ichiruki than Ichihime, but it seems that if the latter gets canon, they won't make a big deal about it. That could be their case, though, can't speak for the shippers outside 2ch.

The people on 2ch seem to be neutral or don't like Orihime, though.

But in general, they talk about the manga itself rather than pairings all the time.
>>
>>145742022

Damn. You're all about keeping us in suspense, aren't you?
>>
File: 1471300607308.jpg (85KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1471300607308.jpg
85KB, 803x688px
>>145739922
>>
>>145740243
I'm with this retard.
>>
File: 1470574221686.jpg (1MB, 1280x3568px) Image search: [Google]
1470574221686.jpg
1MB, 1280x3568px
>>145738809
>>
>>145741736
You won't even write a paragraph.
>>
>>145742705
WHAT WAS HE GOING TO SAY
>>
>>145743592
The translation leaves out the implication anyway.
Thread posts: 521
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.