[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Ok so, I get this is like supposed to be Subaru being honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 28

File: thecuckening.png (1MB, 1280x1476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thecuckening.png
1MB, 1280x1476px
Ok so, I get this is like supposed to be Subaru being honest with himself or whatever. Despite his horrible taste and his absolutely no reason for liking worst girl, I'll accept that that's his choice for now.

But seriously what the fuck. What kind of jerkass timing is this, not to mention any sense of sensitivity to the situation. He doesn't even say he's sorry or addresses her feelings properly. He just ignores it and goes on about his idealized not even a character at this point waifu.
>>
File: Rem_Blue.jpg (30KB, 358x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rem_Blue.jpg
30KB, 358x275px
>>
>filename
Fuck off with the falseflagging.
>>
>>145708885
>>
I will gladly be Rems husband
>>
>>145708885
>fall in love with a girl
>some harlot tries to steal you away from her
>tell her that you already have one true love

It's better than leading her on and being an indecisive cheating faggot. Rem shouldn't go after someone who's already taken, she knows damn well Subaru is chasing after Emilia since he froths at the mouth for her every second.
>>
>>145709159
>cheating
>taken
They never been together to begin with.
Being on one date doesn't mean he can't try with another girl.
>>
File: waifu.png (2MB, 1280x1254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waifu.png
2MB, 1280x1254px
>>145709650
That's the kind of attitude a filthy slut would have. You need to stay loyal through thick and thin, from beginning to end.

Subaru already declared himself for Emilia.
>>
>>145708885
She rejected him. She forced him to not give up on his love for Emilia to run away with her. It isn't that he didn't say he's sorry or address her feelings, because that's what she just did to him.
>>
>>145709816
Yeah.
We will have to deal with his shit taste for the rest of the anime, unfortunately.
>>
>>145708885

Is this a repost from last week or am I having deja vu?
>>
>>145708885
Hate to break it to you but episode 18 was complete shit. Nothing that happened made sense.
After all he had been through, Subaru should have given up on Emilia. Puck being the monster that froze him three times over should have been the signal for him to abandon in fact.
Episode 15 to 17 was a display of Rem's love for Subaru and he should have started to reconsider his feelings from episode 15. Episode 16 was the confirmation that allying with Emilia meant becoming mortal enemies with very powerful opponents. Episode 17 was the signal of the impossibility of the task, showed him that Satella shouldn't be taken lightly and that Emilia still didn't want anything from him. From this point onwards, giving up on Emilia was the logical and natural solution. BUT NO.

Seriously, fuck Subaru.
>>
>>145710631
The author is a Emiliafag.
At least now we can enjoy seeing subaru in despair for his idiotic choices.
>>
>>145710865
>The author is a Emiliafag.
This shit can not be acceptable damnit.
>>
>>145708885
How fucking DELUSIONAL do you have to be to think he would EVER choose Rem???
REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN she went full psychotic and viciously murdered him MERELY because of a suspicion that he might be a spy?
Well SUBARU FUCKING REMEMBERS.
She wasn't mind controlled, she wasn't even in her demon form, she just straight up fucking MUTILATED his crybaby ass with no remorse because ????
>>
>>145712322
To correct you faggot:
Rem only killed him when he was dying from the curse and was vomiting (Something those part of the Witch Cult - Greed do) while wandering the halls in the middle of the night, heading towards Emilia's room. Her reason being Subaru was a Witch Cult member, and was defending Emilia.

The second time he was killed was because he was watching over the mansion after he said he would leave, and kept looking at Emilia's room. He also revealed a lot about knowing where is what in the mansion and acted suspicious as fuck.

Rem tortured him for information, but it was Ram who killed him this time.
>>
>>145712322
>i'm a faggot please rape my face

We know, please watch the show before expelling diarrhea on /a/.
>>
File: 1471188210660.png (1MB, 1279x1944px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471188210660.png
1MB, 1279x1944px
>>145708940
>>
>>145710631

Even if he ran away with Rem, wouldn't Puck just ice the world?
>>
>>145713087
It didn't happened in Rem IF, but I don't know why.
>>
>>145710631
While you're correct Rem told him not to let that break his resolve because he's the hero.
>>
>>145713226
Reinhardt killed him.
>>
>>145713226
Because Reinhard would at some point just kill Puck.
>>
File: 1470060433445.jpg (169KB, 680x1209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470060433445.jpg
169KB, 680x1209px
>>145708885
Remu is good but EMT is the best! Plus Satella probably has a curse on him to love EMT because she looks just like Satella and it makes her feel like he's loving her.
>>
I can't wait for you guys to commit suicide in a week or two.
>>
File: 1471074177155.jpg (25KB, 451x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471074177155.jpg
25KB, 451x326px
>>145713406
Too late, everyone got spoilered already.
>>
File: qjVaQBT (3).jpg (117KB, 526x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qjVaQBT (3).jpg
117KB, 526x526px
Ya I liked Subaru until he showed he's a real beta bitch.

There's nothing wrong with Emilia (only Subaru's faggot beta false perceptions of her) but Rem is true love.
>>
File: 1470259075738.png (150KB, 334x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470259075738.png
150KB, 334x294px
>>145713875
Everyone got spoiler before episode 18, it didn't prevent the shitstorm though.
>>
a-at least i have my fanfiction
>>
>>145713406
>>145713875
>>145714291
it'll be the episode where normies drop the show if ep 13 or 18 didn't do it
>>
>>145714640
They won't. Normalfags are interested in Emilia.
>>
File: 1471086788283.jpg (80KB, 569x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471086788283.jpg
80KB, 569x768px
>>145715262
Your dick is interested in Emilia.
>>
>>145715314
Nah. Her rack is way too large.
>>
File: 1470662581032.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470662581032.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>145715314
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
>>
>>145715413
Rem has bigger breasts.
>>
>>145715262
Only denegerate fags are interested in Emilia
Still she is non existed in anime so even if there were any normalfag that was interested in her, they would have dropped the anime by now.
>>
>>145715562
Does she?
>>
File: 1471218525753.jpg (58KB, 542x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471218525753.jpg
58KB, 542x612px
>>145715314
>>
>>145715562
I didn't said I enjoy Rem as well.
I think Beatrice has the best body, but Rem's personality is still superior.
>>
>>145715561
I wanna puch this face
>>
Subaru is alpha
>Rejected ex-clown whore
>Goes after pure half elf
>>
>>145710631
He also shouldn't date someone who killed him, don't forget that part or else it makes you sound like a butthurt faggot.
>>
>>145715262
>Normalfags are interested in Emilia.

THIS much delusion. Remfags are the reddit normies
>>
File: 1358859154951.png (215KB, 478x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358859154951.png
215KB, 478x328px
>AOTY, they said
>best anime of the last decade, they said
>the Evangelion of our time, they said
>a brilliant intellectual deconstruction, they said
>watch a few episodes
>it's a fucking isekai harem show
>>
>>145716072
>Implying there is anything inherently wrong with harem shows
>>
>>145708885
I don't understand this anime. I mean, at first, sure, it's just a generic escapism anime hitting all the usual marks, but then the main character just keeps getting dumber and dumber and becomes less and less likeable and just keeps getting plot armored into things. I dropped this just because I couldn't stand the main character. I don't care if there's growth and redemption coming at the end, they needed quicker progression than that. I watched 16 or 17 episodes of this shit and it only got worse and worse. That's unacceptable.
>>
>>145712448
>and was vomiting (Something those part of the Witch Cult - Greed do)
False. This is never said anywhere. She killed him because "lol he was already dying". Even Roswaal was at a loss of words for this.
>Rem explains she heard alarm on the floor where Emilia resides, and found Subaru who was dying from the curse. Her excuse was that Subaru was too late for saving, and thus killed him to lessen the pain.
>Of course, it was too lame that nobody believed in, considering the damaged done to the body.
>>
>>145716223
I unironically enjoyed every episode from 13-18 and I'm a little sad he got over it.
He's redeemed in 18 but if you just thought he was stupid and annoying instead of wondering how he could be that stupid then dropping it is fine.
>>
>>145710865
This is probably why I hate her.
She's bland and generic and is probably so because the author projects his dream girl onto her.
>>
>>145708885
A) He's a very selfish and self centered human being.

B) He is literally that nigger who falls madly and obsessively in love with the first cute girl he sees.
>>
>>145708885
And? She rejected his marriage proposal minutes earlier.
>>
>>145717042
Because it involved running away and being a coward. He could still help people and choose rem.
>>
>>145709159
He also had his first date with her, and acknowledged it as such. He took an interest in her fashion sense, spent a lot of time with her, and even offhandedly mentioned noticing she was chesty. Recently, he and Emilia parted on bad company, with Emilia voicing her desire to not see him again. Rem has reason to believe she has a chance.

>>145708885
It's worse in the original: he later suggests polygamy but only if Emilia says it's okay, solidifying to this girl with awful self-esteem issues that she's always merely a runner-up.
>>
>>145713281
based Reinhard
>>
>>145717129
He doesn't. He just mentions Rem is also very important to him and, being jealous as she is, Emilia inquires whether he'd be ok with cheating. Emilia is going to win anyway.
>>
>>145713235
Literally this. He took your advice, >>145710631, despite his overwhelming pride. Your waifu talked him out of it, because giving into fear and despair would kill the only things she likes about Subaru besides his pretty fingers and longish eyelashes.
>>
>>145708885
>worst girl

>saves you
>never killed you

Really, the worst.
>>
>>145717129
>he and Emilia parted on bad company, with Emilia voicing her desire to not see him again. Rem has reason to believe she has a chance.
What a slut.
>>
>>145716996
>A) He's a very selfish and self centered human being.
That's Rem, she knew he was in love with Emilia and she confessed knowing full well she'd be turned down.

>B) He is literally that nigger who falls madly and obsessively in love with the first cute girl he sees.
This is both realistic and fits with his character, in the first scene of the show he was shown to be wanting a gf and Emilia happened to be a 10/10 qt who paid attention to him.
>>
>>145710631
It's because Emilia needs his help thay he can't leave her, he doesn't want her to die. And now he also knows the world might end, or a shit ton of people could die if Emilia does.
>>
>>145710631
>girl gets angry with you because you sperged, made her worry and broke your promise
>gives up on her

>girl kills you, blows you leg off and would've killed you again
>shoulda marry that

Priorities in check.

Also
>giving up on 17 should've been the logical and natural decision
>subaru actually does give up

What do you want? It happened like you wanted to happen.
>>
>>145717375
He saw Felt first, he fell in love with the first girl who was nice to him.
>>
>>145715262
Check the hits for Emilia and Rem on Gelbooru, and dare say that again.
>>
>>145716072
Fucking this.
Although I kinda like it now that I've started watching.
>>
>>145713352
What curse? Subaru is the world's biggest Emilia/Satellafag by choice.
>>
>>145716072
>harem

>look mom i posted it again!!!
>>
>>145708885
>Come to new world
>Fall in love with the first girl you see
>This girl somehow has the same look with the one that is most likely the one call u to this world
>Fight with everything you got just because of the "love" you feel for her
>The one call you to this world also really in love with you
>Everything happen just by "concidence"
Lets just hope the author of this shit doesnt pull other "love" magic keikaku like the fruit in Rokka no Yusha
>>
>>145717601
Girls that unconditionally fall for MC's dick are very popular; see all those harems where 3 to 6 10/10 girls want to fuck the MC. Nips have shit taste.
>>
>>145717942
Yes, and? This only reinforced my point that Rem is the normalfag choice, as you've just said it's the most popular.
>>
>>145717942
There are some series make use of that popularity to hide the plot twist
The writting of re zero will be must better if it turn out Rem is someone from the Witch Cult sent in to observe Emilia.
>>
>>145718010
I was agreeing with you, I'm not that first anon.
>>
>>145714291
I miss the shitstorm right?

Is there a way I can look up all the threads about butthurt remfags?
>>
>>145718049
Exept that really wouldn't make sense, hell it would make more sense if that Bishop of Sloth guy was actually future Subaru.
>>
>>145717601
Why would normalfag use an anime picture website?
>>
>>145718260
Its still happening anon.
>>
>>145718303
The same reason a normalfag would watch an undubbed anime.
>>
>>145718303
>implying normies don't watch anime and Re:Zero isn't the most normie anime ever
>>
File: 1445706183265.jpg (14KB, 300x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445706183265.jpg
14KB, 300x256px
>>145717794
>Fall in love with the first girl you see
Subaru loves Felt?
>>
According to normies this anime is deep, what do i do to not fall into hands of insanity now /a/ ?
>>
>>145717794
keikaku means plan
>>
File: 1451681093138.jpg (822KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451681093138.jpg
822KB, 1920x1080px
>>145718369
>>145718381
>normies
>>
>>145718049
>Rem is someone from the Witch Cult
I think Rem would actually lose depth if that was the case.
>>
>>145718369
Normalfags goes on parties and fuck whores, they have no time to watch Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>145708940
Roses are red,
Rem's hair is blue,
If Rem says she loves you,
You say 'I love you too'
>>
>>145718381
>>145718369
so is this the point where /a/ starts to blindly hate the show because of it's popularity?
>>
>>145718381
>this anime is deep
On what grounds would one even make such assumption?
>>
>>145718283
>Exept that really wouldn't make sense, hell it would make more sense if that Bishop of Sloth guy was actually future Subaru.

So the witch cult operate under the name of Satella,but just ignore the girl that has the same look as their "goddess" just like that ? Also why the witch cult want to kill Emilia at the exact same time Subaru was there, why not sooner ?

Every these little things can mean a hints in serious mystery novel, but then again its weeb novel so maybe its just a bad writting.
>>
>>145718381
>>145718369
>>145718514
Yesterday I was recommended this by a guy who told me he doesn't like "Japanese stuff" but this was "really dark with time travel". It gathered the SAO audience.

>>145718537
It will eventually happen, though undeservedly. This is not SAO tier.
>>
>>145718537
It hasn't happened already?
>>
File: 1471082227601.jpg (60KB, 640x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471082227601.jpg
60KB, 640x590px
>emilia is hot
>rich
>not some drone that immediately sucks up to him so he enjoys the effort trying to win her over

>rem
>ugly
>a shitty maid
>tiny
>a boring drone
>>
Some of you guys are forgetting why he fell in love with Emilia. It's because he spent days with her watching her be selfless.

Remember when he finally realizes he's looping he almost abandoned Emilia and just left her to herself but finally convinced himself to go back. It was only after seeing her behavior and then the four days in the mansion on the first loop there that he fell in love with her. It was not arbitrary.
>>
>>145718485
>Rem
>depth
You are talking about the girl want to kill the mc bc he smelt like a witch, and then turn 180 to love him in the next few days unconditionally
>>
>>145718788
>days with her watching her be selfless

Yeah. If only Rem had shown even a hint of selflessness she might have stood a chance.
>>
>>145718864
Teenagers fall in love quickly especially if they feel strongly about it and her reasoning is at least internally consistent.
>>
File: 1470587780684.gif (981KB, 456x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470587780684.gif
981KB, 456x456px
>>145718748
>Rem
>shitty
>ugly
>boring
You are literally gay.

Also,
>tiny
>implying it's a negative trait
You are definitely gay.
>>
>>145718996
Average teenager's love is not strong enough to make them kill themshelves again and again and again, especially a love made within a week
>>
Seriously, looking at the current series now, I dont know the writting is just bad or they are all keikaku for some big plot twist later.

The potential is already there, it now come to the author is able to pull such plot twist or just make this series another SAO with M-mc
>>
>>145719128
Rem becomes devoted to Ram to atone for her guilt then she extends that devotion to Subaru who saved her despite her suspicion.
Subaru risks himself for Emilia before he knows he can respawn and he hadn't known her for more than a day.
>>
File: 1470002958253.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470002958253.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>145719102
Rem is boring and she is fucking ugly. Fat round face with shitty hair that covers half her face. Even her being short makes her look like a disgusting tiny troll.

I'm not gay for liking a genuine hot girl.

I guess only ugly manlets like Rem.
>>
>>145719128
I think he's talking about Rem's love. She thinks Subaru is sort of hot, he saved her and a bunch of kids from monsters at great risk to himself, and then helped her snap out of a lifelong crippling depression despite being afflicted by the same problem himself. She wants to fix him. Makes sense.

Subaru's obsessive longing for Emilia also makes sense after a fashion, because he has many of the same issues Rem has/had, and Emilia has demonstrated the same traits that endeared Subaru himself to Rem.

Subaru and Rem would be the better couple, but Subaru can no more stop being head-over-heels for Emilia than Rem can for him. Though realistically, Emilia has made it relatively clear she isn't into Subaru that way. Yet.
>>
>>145719128
>Average teenager's love is not strong enough to make them kill themshelves again and again and again
They sure talk that way on their blogs, though, eh?

But naw, Subaru still fears the pain and horror of death, but it's clearly lost SOME of its meaning to him due to lack of consequence. He's pretty emotionally maladjusted. I could see him being willing to risk extreme pain and discomfort over and over for the only woman he feels gives him purpose.

>>145719534
>Subaru risks himself for Emilia before he knows he can respawn and he hadn't known her for more than a day.

He's an idiot. I don't think he realized how much danger he was putting himself in, at first.
>>
>>145718748
being tiny isnt bad
rem isn't ugly
she isn't bored

that girl who looks like a girl with down syndrome looks hot? rofl
>>
>>145719689
She is literally 5'0, that's fucking disgusting on a chick assuming you're not a manelt yourself. And she is ugly her her design is probably the worst in the series.

She is incredibly boring especially her dialogue, her other system is more fun around Subaru.

Rem is some ugly munchkin.
>>
>>145720075
>let me show you show shit my taste is: the post
>>
>>145720075
>>145719689
You two are new as fuck, especially the rofl anon. Holy fuck, /a/ was right.
>>
>>145720174
Don't mistake my posts for yours anon.

>>145720368
Stay mad Rem is ugly as shit.
>>
>>145716973
Every character in this show is bland and generic.

Except Subaru and he's just a dick
>>
>>145720483
>Stay mad Rem is ugly as shit.
I'm an Emiliafag, you ESL dimwit.
>>
File: subaru-crying.jpg (17KB, 640x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
subaru-crying.jpg
17KB, 640x346px
>>145708885
I'm going to tell you how i see this OP.

Subaru mentioned that he is a completely worthless piece of shit in this episode, he was completely depressed and "broken". Subaru didn't ask to live with Rem because he loved her, but because he didn't want to feel sad anymore.
However Rem noticed Subaru was doing that because he was suffering not because he felt love, so Rem made him happy and showed him that it doesn't matter how bad he was, he is perfect for her they way he is.
After Subaru realizing for the first time that he can trust himself because of Rem words, it made him extremely happy and because of that, he fell in love for Rem.

But why he said he loves Emilia then?

Because Rem made him feel happy, but couldn't change who he is. He really loves Rem, but he is not worth of her love. He still think he is a worthless piece of crap, but now he doesn't mind it. That's why he didn't say sorry or thanks, because in the end he thought that was the best thing to do for Rem.

I'm not sure if the reason i see it like this is because i had a very similar experience in the past, but that's how i see it.
>>
>>145720650
You're either stupid or terribly misinformed.
>>
>>145716996
>B) He is literally that nigger who falls madly and obsessively in love with the first cute girl he sees.
as expected of a pathetic /v/irgin trapped in a generic elder scrolls game
>>
>>145718537
Well, i don't hate it. But Normalfags telling me it's some deep stuff because mc can't do shit is triggering my autism a little.
>>
File: 654231654.jpg (95KB, 756x772px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
654231654.jpg
95KB, 756x772px
>>145716072
> romance drama between 1 guy and literally just 2 girls
> "harem"
> people still don't know the definition of these terms
>>
>>145708885
Subaru is garbage and a annoying character. and you should feel bad for watching this
>>
>>145720650
he does not love rem. Subaru is def a emiliafag no question.
>>
>>145717470
Reinhardt
>>
>>145708885
he subconsciously realized the only way rem will survive the arc is to run away. when she refused to run away, he had to make a line in the sand and say that he's putting emilia before her. because he knows that she's going to get fucked up by him trying to save emilia, and he wasn't irresponsible enough to lead her on while using her to save another girl
>>
>>145718748
How is Emilia any less boring than Rem?
>>
File: 57729297_p0.jpg (90KB, 500x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
57729297_p0.jpg
90KB, 500x798px
>>145720483
>Rem is ugly as shit
Nice bait anon.
>>
Its just a bad situation, both camps -> Remfags and Emiliafags are getting pissed.

Emiliafags -> main heroine doesnt show up for 5 episodes (when she does, shes dying)

Remfags -> Rem gets rejected, Subaru doesnt choose her even though she does everything for him.
>>
>>145718534
T . H . I . S .
>>
>>145718616
It really doesn't that's the point.
>>
>>145727251
So cute
>>
>>145716223
Faggot, you're not even past the 1/10 of the story. Like what do you even expect now.
>>
File: 1468862638541.jpg (157KB, 596x699px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468862638541.jpg
157KB, 596x699px
>>145727251
Titties on a ugly person is just as bad as titties on a fatty.

Also
>trying to prove me wrong using fan art
>>
>>145729281
Fuck off already, scum
Emilishit is the worst and her fans are as shitty as she is
>>
> social retards would rather he lie to her for who knows how long
> even when she states she already knows
This is just them saying it out-loud to each other so they can both deal with it.
>>
>>145720075
>>145720368
> actually responding to a post that shit
Will faggots ever learn?
>>
Rem a shit.
>>
>>145727251
Ugly cunt
>>
File: emiliafagsbtfo.jpg (91KB, 640x588px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emiliafagsbtfo.jpg
91KB, 640x588px
>>145718748
FTFY
>>
>>145727172
Emilia has plans for herself and the world independent of Subaru. Rem's only interest and purpose in the world is to slobber over MC-kun's dick and tell him she wants him to impregnate her.
>>
>>145727172
Subaru clearly has more fun being around with Emilia
>>
>>145732030
To be honest, he seems to be having the most fun with Puck and Felix.
>>
File: 1471239001860.jpg (196KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471239001860.jpg
196KB, 1024x1280px
Original character: DO NOT STEAL!
>>
File: 58351333_p2.jpg (104KB, 965x955px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58351333_p2.jpg
104KB, 965x955px
>>145717794
Let's hope. I mean, there's never been any sign of his emotions ever being manipulated against his will.
>>145709027
>It's not really clear yet if he wants to save Satella or why.
>It's stated in the WN that Subaru felt inside his body something that screamed at him telling him to love Satella back when she faced him in Ekidna's realm, but Subaru didn't want to accept that emotion because to him Satella was a total stranger and even kind of a hateful enemy.
>>145709073
>Yeah Subaru says he will save right before he leaves Ekidna's realm, when he finally sees Satella's face and it turned out to be exactly like Emilia's.
Shit.
>>
>>145732030
>Subaru clearly acts like a complete autist and drowns in spaghetti around Emillia
>>
>>145732264
Because he's attracted to her.
Rem is more like a mother figure to him.q
>>
File: Random - 00177.png (128KB, 336x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Random - 00177.png
128KB, 336x377px
I noticed five, or so, of the early episodes have, "uncensored" versions. What's up with that? The show is already gorey as hell, and I don't really remember any opportunities for nudity, or whatever, so what exactly are they uncensoring?
>>
>>145732120
See
>>145719542

Before the mess he created with her he was having the time of his life with her. Probably the happiest you'll see him as.
>>
>>145732372
You must have had a pretty odd relationship with your mother. Besides, Subaru's also attracted to Rem. He's thought about kissing before, and he's admitted that looking at her makes his heart race.
>>
>>145718896
Are you serious?
>>
Where are all my flying wilhelm pics at?!
>>
File: Random - 00191.jpg (80KB, 1678x935px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Random - 00191.jpg
80KB, 1678x935px
>>145718896
Rem's entire life was doing the work her Sister didn't do or that her sister fucked up/was bad at. How is selflessness not at the very core of her character when speaking about her personality and motivations?
>>
>>145732879
Pretty sure that was sarcasm.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 28


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.