[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manga is ending this week. >Favourite arc >How many years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: bleach 2004.png (1MB, 802x1198px) Image search: [Google]
bleach 2004.png
1MB, 802x1198px
Manga is ending this week.

>Favourite arc
>How many years ago did you start watching/reading
>How do you feel about it ending
>>
>>145503574
Actually no chapter this week, finale next one.
>>
>>145503574

Started watching from the 1st episode of the English Dub on YTV in 2006, first anime I watched subbed when the english episodes ran out.

It's time's long past so I'm glad to see it go and hope it gets a good sendoff.
>>
>>145504821
It'll probably be out by sunday, so as long as you aren't one of those nutjobs that thinks that's the start of the week and not the end, there will be one THIS week.
>>
>>145503574
>Favorite arc
Saving Rukia
>Years
>Ending
Nothing, after Aizen I just want to read it for completion, and Rangiku and Nel and shark
>>
>>145503574
I read up until after they saved Rukia and then I didn't care
Did I miss anything after all these years?
>>
>>145503574

>Favorite arc
Saving Rukia
>Years
>Ending
Whatever, I didn't care after the Hueco Mundo arc started and Tatsuki got Yamcha'd.
>>
>>145503574
Liked the first soul society arc and the Fullbring arc.

Started reading ~early 2006.

Was a fun enough ride. Not too sad about it ending though.
>>
>>145505094
No
>>
>>145503574
>>Favourite arc
Anything except fullbring
>>How many years ago did you start watching/reading
Whenever it first started airing in N.A.
>>How do you feel about it ending
If this is really the end, devastated, years of cool character designs, interesting villains, and amusing plot twists, and that steaming pile of shit YWACH takes the final boss spot? Bullshit, fuck everything...
>>
File: 1352323563002.png (64KB, 525x324px) Image search: [Google]
1352323563002.png
64KB, 525x324px
>>145503574
>Favourite arc
Before Rukia kidnapping. Just killing hollows and SOL with Rukia drawings.
But I honestly enjoyed the beginning of the Fullbring arc (everything until sentai armor)

Easily more than 10 years.

Am I finally free?

Also favorite ending:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuJ8xRYDTOA
>>
Soul Society
Underwhelmed
>>
>>145503574
>>Favourite arc
Arrancar arc, one of the first shonen arcs I ever got hyped for.
Hoo boy, 9-10 years back.
>>How do you feel about it ending?
Mad at first like many cause there's a lot of unfinished plot points that Kubo could have fleshed out, but accepting that everything must come to an end. Plus, I can't blame Jump for ending it, 4 years was more than enough to finish up Bleach for real, Kubo's pacing was always terrible.
>>
>>145505094
>look mom, I posted it again!
>>
File: 1470592312660.jpg (20KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1470592312660.jpg
20KB, 500x381px
>>145503574
>Favorite arc
Bount arc
>Years
>Ending
Needed more filler
>>
File: 1301443010564.png (66KB, 233x367px) Image search: [Google]
1301443010564.png
66KB, 233x367px
>>145503574

Not
>How many years ago did you drop this

Seriously, if you put up with all absolute garbage this series has thrown at its readers you have no standards whatsoever.
>>
>>145503574
>>Favourite arc
TBTP

dont know. I know I started right on the chapter Chad defeats the Afro Arrancar

Im free
>>
>>145503574
>>Favourite arc
Arrancar arc, I still love it, the artistic vision is simply amazing. This can be said about the whole series. Horrible writing, not because it's a bad story, but because it's incredibly dull, especially with the pacing, but sometimes nice visual gore.

Mangaka should have become an interior designer instead of drawing silly pictures.
8... I guess. Fuck, it was a long time ago anyway.
I'm at peace.
>>
>>Favorite Arc
Soul Society

it will be 6 years in November

a bit sad and happy at the same time.
>>
>Favourite arc

SS, of course

Fucking 2004. The Aizen reveal was brand-new. Time flies.

Shame after 12 years of me reading this each week, it was rushed in the end.
>>
>Favourite arc
the very beginning when it still was about Ichigo and his school friends. I also like the fullbring and quincy arcs. everything from soul society to aizen's defeat was just dragging to me.
relieved. I didn't mind reading it, but hey, 15 minutes more each week to spend on other manga.
>>
-Fullbringers
-I think it was 2006, so 10 years.
-Happy because it has been a piece of shit for so long. Based One Piece will finally reign solo.
>>
>Favourite arc
Soul Society and Beginning of Hueco Mundo arc
11 years
Rushed, but Kubo totally deserved it.
>>
>Favourite arc
Hollow arc, and I wish the entire manga was more about the world of living than the soul society crap
topkek.jpg

That aside, I think that Bleach is much more tolerable if marathoned than read weekly. I originally dropped the show before Hueco Mundo and only last week decided to pick up the manga again. I really couldn't see any of the "trolling" Kubo did during Fake Karakura Town arc, other than having a really slow pacing with 50 filler chapters. Because lets face it, everything between Ichigo being face to face with Ulquiorra and their actual fight could be removed. The Espada fights don't even start until after THE HEART. Everything before that is fanfavorites fighting random Arrancars that aren't even numbered. It may sound fun seeing various characters get to shine, but people had to put up with that shit for a year.
>>
I got over the short ending a bit, and now I'm ill again. LONG FUCKING MANGA DESERVES LONG FUCKING ENDING REEEE
>>
>>145503574
>Favourite arc
Arrancar arc
About 9
I don't even care anymore.
>>
File: 1470787955970.jpg (273KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1470787955970.jpg
273KB, 560x560px
>>145503574
>Favourite ARC
Fullbring. fight me nerds

Three

Omoshiroi... since when were you under the impression that Bleach is actually ending?

>post yfw bleach anime with 2016 (visual) quality gets announced, no filler and shit
>>
>>145503574
>>Favourite arc
Fullbring

Jesus, 9-10 maybe ?

Depending on the ending, either indefferent or call it the greatest ending of all time, so contempt.
>>
>>145503574
>Favorite arc
Soul Society

>Years

>Ending
Rushed
>>
>>145503574

>> Favourite arc

Soul Society invasion

>> How many years ago did you start watching/reading

I started the anime when there were more or less 100 episode out, and then I started reading it.

>> How do you feel about it ending

Happy.
>>
>>145503574
>arc
Arrancar. Brilliant, brutal. Turned the world on its head. Picked a few characters and developed them.

>year

>feel
It's been about 10 years to the day since Bleach turned into full shit. The moment they hit Hueco Mundo, the series fell and never recovered. It just went on and on and got worse and worse.

Good riddance to bad rubbish
>>
>>145504821
Really? No chapter this week? Man I was actually looking forward to it..
>>
File: 1456898475064.png (65KB, 292x382px) Image search: [Google]
1456898475064.png
65KB, 292x382px
>>145503574
>>Favourite arc
Invading and Recuing Rukia arc
I honestly don't remember. And at this point I don't even want to know.
I stopped caring about Bleach after the final Aizen fight which was severely disappointing. Now I only read it for my waifu and KUBOOOOOO moments
>>
>>145503574
I don't really have any strong feelings about it or give a damn about it.
>>
>Favourite arc
Saving Rukia
>years
KUBO must start ZONBIEPOWDER.
>>
>Favourite Arc
Soul Society by a long long way. Even now its still one of my favourite arcs in anime/manga of all time.

>How many years ago did you start watching?
Funny enough its exactly 10 years ago when I started this series and its also what got me into the anime/manga industry.

>How do you feel about it ending?

Quite frankly I'm glad its ending. Arrancar saga was alright overall but after Aizen's defeat it just went to complete and utter shit. Its rather sad for me as this series that got me into this industry in the first place has fallen so far.
>>
>>145503574
I loved Bleach all the way until the point Aizen was locked away after all that Hueco Mundo stuff. Kinda tuned out from it for everything the Fulbringer arc until now.

One thing I can say is I liked a lot of the filler arcs for Bleach anime, especially all the stuff with the zanpakto getting a human form.
>>
>>145503574
New anime when?
>>
I've been keeping up with the manga off and on since 2004. I started when I was in 5th grade and now I'm almost done with college. This and Naruto are the bane of my fucking existence.
The best arc was easily when they went to save Rukia.
>>
>>145513247
>Fullbring. fight me nerds
Fullbring arc was a breath of fresh air and actually felt like something was at stake.

The nips hated it bad so the arc had to be aborted before it could go on. The readers in Japan who hated the fullbring arc because it wasn't just fights, BS power-ups and people explaining their powers every week are the reason every arc that came after had so much of those things.
>>
>>145503574
NOW I FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE
>>
why is Tsukishima called facebook?
>>
Dropped in years ago pretty much when Aizen shit started and it went full DBZ.

Early Bleach was amazing.
>>
>>145503574
saving rukia/ pendolum
10 years
it should have ended with aizen
>>
>>145503574
>Favourite arc
Agent of the Shinigami/Soul Society. Some people count those as two or one so I'm just covering both bases here

I started watching it in like 2006. I know because Naruto was in filler hell and I needed something new to watch

Man, now that I think about it, that was when the Bount arc was happening too right? Bleach and Naruto both being in filler must have been fucking shit

I expected nothing and I'm still let down. All I can think of how disappointed I became with the shit and want it to just go away already.

>>
>>145518257
book of friends
>>
Did Bleach really only start airing on Adult Swim in September 2006? For some reason I thought it was earlier than that. Anyway, shortly after I started watching I found that people were uploading subbed episodes on youtube and I started watching those. Which was back when youtube had like a limit of 10 mins per video. So you always had to watch each episode in 3 parts, lol.
>>
>>145513247
Fullbring felt like one of the anime's filler arcs but actually real
>>
>>145503574
Saving Rukia/Hueco Mundo
It should have ended much sooner, Kubo has been dragging his feet since Hueco Mundo
>>
>>145503574
Arancar arc

3 month's

It's good cause now I don't need to wait 5 years for it to end
>>
>>145505094
Just plot armor power ups for the MC.
>>
>>145509042
I can live with the garbage Kubo writes, my only gripe with him is his insufferable pacing.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.