[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, as for the first time, I watches Seneal Edventure Lain 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: autistic.jpg (48KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
48KB, 1008x720px
So, as for the first time, I watches Seneal Edventure Lain 2 years ago. Now, I have, in the past, concluded, regarding, on my opinion, regarding the amisphere, the music, the sotyr, but could have not ever really disclute my entenes on the main charade, the primarchial SEL's Lain (Lain, the first). Nominy, does (SEL's LAIN) ANISCHE?

Going DEEPER than ever before, I believe that the Evidence is parallated to another center of anischerality, the Sound serials. Here, to connect:

-At EoSEL(End of SEL (Seneal Edventure Lain)), it is discobrated that Lain is become the Ultimate Life Form, and Sacrifice Herself to Kill the Will of Its Creator, parralating the similar happenstance with the Dark Sound in the Sound serials.

-Both are intimately connected with Christian (as Shown by the Christian's Sweater worn by Lain and by the Christian's abscession with the Sound serials)

-The knIGHTS, SEL's KNIGHts, recuel the nIghts' Sound serial NiGHTS

-The Present Day, Present Time. Two Fold for this one. The Origin of SEL is in the 98th of century, Just As the Origin of Sound Edventure. Also, Sound continues heard to THIS DAY.

-Bothe Seem to have unexplicative focality for Anisticism, as Anischeralists Seem to be ENTAKEN by BOTH Serial.

-At One Point, You See A Child playing The Game. Concietence?

-The Men Baring Soots (black glasses), appear as Militarily ambiguous sides in the Sound but similarly Appear the as ambiguous sides in the SEL.

-The Doctor have done questionable things and Ultimately Holds the responsibility for the Climax.

It's amazing how for Present Day, We STILL to learn much from SEL. Wow.
>>
Wow.
>>
DMT, never again.
>>
>>145494143
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
>>145495181
>three weeks
Try 4 months
>>
>>145495915
Anon, you fell for a meme. That post has been posted in every one of these threads for much longer than 4 months, and OP had already been at it for much, much longer than three weeks by that time,.
>>
>>145494143
ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
>>
>>145496000
Nice trips
>>
>>145496188
I like these post.
>>
>>145494143
this is some of that top tier quality stuff right here
>>
Wow.
>>
>>145494143
I like poststructuralist lainposting better
>>
>>145494143
A post by James Joyce
>>
good job keep it up OP
>>
Wow.
>>
Let's all love Lain!
https://fauux.neocities.org/login.html
>>
File: 1469059097285.png (44KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469059097285.png
44KB, 1920x1080px
L E T S A L L L O V E L A I N
>>
File: 1347492473976.png (365KB, 863x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1347492473976.png
365KB, 863x1080px
>>145494143
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You’ve been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.

Thanks for the thread anyway.
>>
>>145494143
At least this makes more sense than Evangelion.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.