[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masamune-kun's Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

This shit is getting an anime adaptation. Discuss.
>>
>>145481700
Which production company? Depending on which, I may watch this series.
>>
>>145481700
Is this the one where some grade school fat fuck turns into a scumbag in high school? Holy hell this MC is a piece of trash.
>>
>>145482268
Calm down fatty, MC is the good guy here
>>
>>145482340
Well... He's not a bad person, he just wants his revenge on the girl who toyed with him. I mean anyone would bare a grudge if someone did that to them.
>>
MC-kun looks like Kirito 2.0 and sounds interesting from the synopsis. Is it a worthwhile read?
>>
>>145481700
More like Masamune-kun's Misunderstandings. Revenge? He forgot about that in about 5 fucking chapters.
This wasn't exactly good to being with but it went right to shit after that fat impersonator showed up.
>>
>>145482733
The most recent chapter showed she had a crush on small Masamune and is a fatty chaser, she actually thinks she is the one who was dumped that day and has no memories of calling him a pig
The impersonator was also revealed to be a girl, I guess you can't have a full ntr arc
>>
>>145482733
That pissed me off. Fucking piggy impersonating MC was the last straw that made me give up on this series.
>>
>>145482946
What like Nana to NTR? Fuck! tThat shit was disgusting.
>>
I thought this crap got axed.
>>
>>145482711
The first 10 chapters or so are great, after that it's carried hard by the protag while its shoujo-tier misunderstandings drag it down.
>>
>>145483281
Hm... Is this yet another Seo manga in disguise? I'll read it, since I've already read and watched worse things.
>>
>>145483997
>name it aki
>make more shitty arcs
>make it last for 200 chapters
>more misunderstandings
I think you're on to something anon.
>>
This is what Haruyuki could've looked like of he wasn't piggy. It makes my heart ache that they chose his design to look so retarded compared to the rest of the characters. He's too out of proportion in his human self.
>>
>>145484844
It'd make for a boring-ass subplot if this was a thing in Accel World.
>>
>>145481700
Is it good?
>>
>>145489060
Read a couple of chapters, the art is nice
>>
Oh god this shit.

This is the one where there's like two other girls in love with him but he's too all about MUH VENGEANCE toward the girl he hates but is obviously going to fall in love with right?
>>
File: 4135712-02.jpg (367KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4135712-02.jpg
367KB, 900x1280px
Best girl better fucking win, Aki a shit
>>
Who cares
I'M WATCHING THIS SHIT FOR THE LEGS

LEGS I TELL YOU

LEGS
>>
File: 42.png (395KB, 769x1104px) Image search: [Google]
42.png
395KB, 769x1104px
Oh, this series.
>>
>>145489720
This guy is /fit/
>>
so after attempting to skip the fake childhood friend arc via reading just the latest chapter one of these is what happened?
1.main girl actually had MC live his life correctly but then she moved and MC forgets this and distorts his memory
2. MC was rejected and ends up hating her and main girl forgot and distorts her memory
3. both happened and the fatty and girl at the window were fakes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.