[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck every single god damn thing about this show. Every person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

Fuck every single god damn thing about this show. Every person still drawing breath can go jump off a cliff and die. I'm filled with so much pain that I might as well just kill myself right now.

Fucking fuck. I hate everything. What did you think?
>>
iz ok
>>
Abandonment issues the show.
>>
Forced drama.
>>
Literally forced drama. There's just no logical explanation (or even a general explanation at all) for having to wipe memories other than to create silly drama. Lazy writing.
>>
>>145480210
Uh oh, retard alert
>>
>>145480067
>newfag the anime
Literally didn't cry at all, not sure why people are so overdramatizing this
>>
File: 1468198813413.jpg (100KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468198813413.jpg
100KB, 400x800px
Am I supposed to cry because they live in advanced sci-fi world, yet they still have no methods of storing or switching memory from one device to another and for some reason this important matter was never adressed?
>>
I liked it. Was fun to see /a/'s predictions for how it'd end, then people in denial when it was obvious that Isla was destined for the scrap heap.

Lots of people arguing for and against this >>145480210, too.

Plastic Memories was probably my favorite anime the season it aired. It was good throughout except for the middle part that was Psychop Ass/Bladerunner, but the last few episodes were so adorable I happily forgot about the shitty stuff.
>>
File: I'm out.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out.gif
2MB, 427x240px
>>145480247
>Retard: The Anon
Backlogs exist you shiny fucking faggot. I only wish I could've watched this with the rest of you, that way I wouldn't be the only bitch crying and hating everything.

>>145480395
This bugged the everloving shit out of me and is a huge part of why I'm so angry. I understand the idea that the Giftia have "souls" and are absurdly human-like, but their memories have to go somewhere. And you're saying it's storage that can't be removed or repaired? The fucking hell.

I'll just become a delusional retard and tell myself over and over that it was Isla's hand at the end. If I didn't see something, then I'm free to delude myself.

I hate myself for enjoying this show. I'd drink myself into a stupor if it wasn't 11 in the morning, so instead I'll pop 150mg of Trazodone and sleep all day like a cowardly NEET.

All in all, 8/10, despite the obvious flaws and ambiguous ending.
>>
>>145480813
Your error is in thinking that companies would treat it at all like memory, when the main draw is the personality. Forced degradation basically ensures that their short lives will get the buyer attached, then force them to buy another to fill the emotional void later. They're like marketable robotic dogs.

In a Plastic Memories sequel, I'd like for the newest model to have renewable memory for half a fortune.
>>
>>145480942
I'd like some sort of illegal/forbidden method to keeping your robo-waifu's personality intact. Probably not a permanent fix, but a way to delay the inevitable and give them time to find a solution while juggling their work at the same time. Maybe those shitty black market guys came up with something.
>>
File: Sxj2lda.png (24KB, 687x696px) Image search: [Google]
Sxj2lda.png
24KB, 687x696px
>>145481012
So if I understand what you are saying, the reason for the suffer is for us good GOYIM
>>
>>145481094
Oh shit, this was for >>145480942
>>
Was pretty fun to watch when it aired. A bit forgettable though, I only remember it exists when people make threads like this. But I do still get heart pangs when I see an image of Isla.
>>
File: plastic-memories-04-15.jpg (37KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
plastic-memories-04-15.jpg
37KB, 848x477px
>>145480595
>but the last few episodes were so adorable

it still hurts
>>
File: 1432480081303.jpg (87KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1432480081303.jpg
87KB, 1440x810px
The first few episodes up until MC's confession were mediocre to terrible, but everything after was great. They were pretty much filler but I wish they would have handled it better.
Still one of my favorite Dogakobo's though.

>that feeling of impending grief during all those romcom episodes with MC and Isla
>>
File: 24647.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
24647.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
nice thread op you might like this masterpiece too

:^)
>>
>>145481413
Say what you will about Plastic Memories but at least it had the balls to not asspull a happy ending.
>>
>>145480067
>What did you think?
I think OP is a faggot and the show is shit.
>>
File: 1366725422930.jpg (67KB, 625x570px) Image search: [Google]
1366725422930.jpg
67KB, 625x570px
I would have preferred an asspull happy ending.
>>
>>145480067
>Planned Obsolescence: The Anime
It's how MC's company makes money, OP. What's the point of android retrieval squads if the androids last forever?
>>
Anyone read the manga?

I understand it's a spinoff of the anime from Michiru's point of view. I had hoped it would continue where the anime ended.
>>
>>145481413
But it is a masterpiece. If you disagree, name me a more powerful melodrama.
>>
>>145483288
Hanasaku Iroha desu
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.