[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no thread on ReLife on /a/ like ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: ReLIFE.jpg (104KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
ReLIFE.jpg
104KB, 600x377px
>no thread on ReLife on /a/ like ever
>>
>>145474533

Blowing their entire load by releasing all the episodes in 1 day will do that. It's why Netflix not staggering releases for shows like House of Cards and such are kinda sad. It ruins discussions and theorizing.

It also doesn't help that there really isn't much to discuss with the story for this in general. It's very straight forward and there's not really any room for twists. The biggest one (Chihiro being a relifer as well) has been spoiled in the manga for quite a long time.
>>
>>145474604
Its on the same level as NHK Ni Youkoso so I am a bit surprised its not discussed by /a/ that often considering the number of NEETs that visit here
>>
>>145474659

It really isn't. NHK has a lot of social commentary with regards to NEETs and what causes/keeps them as NEETdom (gaming, unrealistic jobs, depression, etc.)

Relife doesn't have anything like that at all, really. It's more slice of life. The Relife project isn't even about NEETs, as we find out Chihiro has no problem getting jobs, but can't keep them because she causes unrest between her and her coworkers.
>>
Latest chapter was cute.
>>
File: Kariu_dindu_nuffin.jpg (28KB, 660x524px) Image search: [Google]
Kariu_dindu_nuffin.jpg
28KB, 660x524px
>>145474533
we had tons of ReLife threads after it released all 13 episodes at once. Lurk more

also, Kariu did nothing wrong
>>
>>145474604
>>145474731

Newfag here.

Fuck you for the spoilers.

Fuck 4chan for the spoilers showing upon hovering with the mouse.

And fuck me for clicking this thread.
>>
>>145475009
>not reading the mango before checking these threads

its your fault in the first place
>>
>>145475009
Consider yourself lucky they were even spoiler tagged at all.
>>
>>145474604
yeah the story is your typical East Asian Drama but comfyer
>>
>>145475009

I mean, can you really say you didn't guess it? They laid it on kinda thick with just how much screentime she got compared to the other characters.
>>
>>145475204
I suspected An as the first subject test tho but after that "big reveal" at the midway it got pretty obvious
>>
>>145475204
I suspected it - and I'm so dense, it must have been obvious for anyone else.
>>
File: IMG_08082016_183435.png (438KB, 577x815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08082016_183435.png
438KB, 577x815px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
File: 1.jpg (81KB, 332x550px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
81KB, 332x550px
This could have given us so many fun reaction images.
>>
I wish every show released all of their episodes in one day

Its easy to lose interest because the episodes are a measly 20 minutes
>>
>>145476161
In a perfect world, maybe. It was a great surprise to suddenly find a good series to marathon when i woke up. It's bad for hype building tho.
>>
>>145474731
Not to mention the main character's only problem was actually his work history.
The whole 'confidence' angle was retarded since his behaviour didn't change a single bit between the first and last episodes. He was always just as confident as ever.

The biggest irony of ReLife is that it didn't help him one fucking bit, unless they have 'spent year at so and so company' on his resume
>>
>It's a Kairu causes every single problem that happens season
>>
>>145476277
Im sure most people who watched this completely, would have dropped it by episode 5 or so if it was weekly

Releasing all of the episodes worked for this show
>>
>>145476310

I never watched the anime, so did it go into what his trauma was? If so, it should be obvious that it isn't his confidence that's the problem, but that he thinks about what happened to his senpai and freezes up during interviews. The goal of his relife is probably to have him move past his senpai and let himself love someone else.

That said, he is ruminating on the fact that he hasn't changed at all in recent manga chapters. He's also admitting to himself that he's in love with Chihiro, even though she's a HS girl (at least as far as he knows)
>>
This show was pretty sweet and suprisingly bested my expectations. I thought the premise and setting was going to set it up for something really generic. It was for some parts, but the characters are fun and I kinda saw this story going somewhere nearing to the summer festival and finale.
>Natsu Matsuri as an ED right and when they drop the festival announcement
Also smug fuck is best girl.
>>
>Look at all of those cool endings, I recognize a lot of bands
>You're supposed to like them because you're an old fuck
>>
>>145476331
its still bad for hype building for the fact that it doesnt do any fighting scenes or NTR fest
>>
>>145475349
Autismoe.
>>
>>145474731
True. Especially considering how big of a problem NEETs are in Japan, it would've been interesting to see something actually try to tackle issues relating to how NEETs are created and whatnot. Instead we get to see a bunch of people who are competent at finding employment and functioning in society
>>
>>145474604

*manhwa
>>
>>145474533

Why should there be any? Leave it for QUALITY threads, like a previous cover with a fucking horrible broken "smile" by one of the things there.

Nothing. Fucking. Ever. Happens. There. There's nothing to watch, and it's not even the supposed "cute" appeal of slice-of-life which makes some watchable.

All it tried as to look like manwha, for some bizarre and not really understandable reason.
>>
>>145478450
Which part of the ReLife is related to Korean?
>>
How far along is the manga? Is it close to ending because I don't want to wait a month or 2 for a new chapter.
>>
>>145479641
This is weekly with translations up to date, no months of waiting.
>>
>>145479684
Oh shit really? Picked the fuck up. Thanks.
>>
>>145479708

It's also extremely close to ending. All the main characters issues have been resolved (most recently Chihiro) except the MCs, which it looks like they are going to start on now.
>>
>>145474533
This show is what you get when you remove all the bullshit that normally plagues high school drama. It's a great watch, but there's nothing worth talking about because the only things people ever talk about in a high school SoL is how bad, confusing, or pointless all the drama is. Instead we get drama that is straightforward, engaging, and solved by the characters in a reasonable amount of time in a reasonable manner. There are no misunderstandings that last forever, and the characters actually put their foot down when they see bullshit happening around them. None of this wishy-washy let-someone-else-handle-it crap.

More anime needs to be released like this. The big money makers can stay on TV, but I'd like to see the small late night series released all at once.
>>
>>145480108
I feel like no matter what happens, the ReLIFE company is going to be responsible for giving us a happy or bittersweet ending and not the characters themselves.
>>
>>145476404
You know the music on those old people radio channels got really good recently.
>>
>>145480113
This. I was very pleasently surprised by how mature this show was. Really stood apart from all the other high school dramas.
>>
>>145478450
>manhwa
its a japanese webtoon faggot
>>
>>145480872
It feels like this was written by an adult with real life experience who wanted to write a series with adult themes and behavior, but instead chose a high school setting because it's more easily accessible while keeping the mature behavior of all the characters at a high level.

The result is a series we can genuinely look up to as an ideal high school experience. It doesn't indulge in people's bad behavior, nor does it shield them from their consequences. It doesn't idealize the hikikomori lifestyle, but only uses it as a coping mechanism for the main character until he can get his shit back together.
>>
File: VAX9O2v.png (502KB, 849x458px) Image search: [Google]
VAX9O2v.png
502KB, 849x458px
Rena is for _______
>>
>>145481219
healing.

she will heal, r-right?
>>
>>145481219
Rena is for side character plot development
>>
File: ReLIFE-Ai.jpg (314KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ReLIFE-Ai.jpg
314KB, 1280x720px
ReLIFE is literally Keit-ai. It found a way again.
>>
>>145480686
This is how you know you're an old fart.

I know I'm an old fart now. These days, I haven't found any animeOP/ED that I like. I'm still listening to shit from the good old days of Haruhi, Shana, etc.
>>
>>145475009
The show already came out?
>>
>>145483749
>The show already came out?
all episodes have been released --raws and english subs
>>
>>145483826
Yes. So why would you bitch about spoilers?
>>
>>145483826
im not >>145475009
>>
>>145483877
>>145483855
shit
>>
File: 1467675306268.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467675306268.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
I want to pat the autism out of her
>>
>>145475009
Lurk 5 years before posting

And never admit to newfaggotry.
>>
>>145480113
Well it really helps that there are 4 characters in there who are actually cakes and geezers, and they care about their young friends and actively scheme to matchmake them.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.