[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of the Pokemon XYZ anime and the fact that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Greninja_Ash.png (2MB, 3640x3360px) Image search: [Google]
Greninja_Ash.png
2MB, 3640x3360px
What does /a/ think of the Pokemon XYZ anime and the fact that Ash will actually win a fucking regional league (ignoring the Orange islands).
>>
File: 1469757353166.jpg (291KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469757353166.jpg
291KB, 1280x960px
At this point I don't know how I should feel
>>
>>145457266
This is Guts getting off the boat level of 'It's finally happening'
>>
I want Pikachu to steamroll Alain. I want Alain's super edgy tough mons to go toe-to-toe with Ash's Kalos mons and barely come out on top and then get utterly annihilated by Pikachu because they are so utterly outclassed. And I'm not even saying that because they'd go through the wringer with the Kalos mons, but because I want it to be apparent how utterly powerful Pikachu really is and how Ash turns it up to 20 during the League. I want there to be a cut-away to Paul and Tobias watching this on tv somewhere and nodding their heads and smirking because they know exactly how fucked Alain the Edgelord is for not just severely underestimating Pikachu, but for sheerly and utterly neglecting to account for it at all. I want Alain to shit his pants at how this fucking NFE electric rat with shitty type coverage is pantsing him on public television while he is forced, FORCED, to use his ace to KO this NFE rat and then, when Pikachu is finally done with its reign of terror towards Alain, I want Alain to breathe a sigh of relief.
And in that moment, I want Ash to turn his hat and send out Greninja and just anally devastate Alain.

I want this to be the Super Bowl 48 of the Pokemon Leagues where everyone expects a close match but Ash makes it not even close.
>>
Only good thing about the anime is Ash getting rekt at the league. Personal favorite is Tobias. I hope this league follows the tradition.
>>
>>145457266
>XYZ
>Z
>>
We all know Team Flare's gonna interrupt. There's no way in hell Ash and Alan can have a climactic showdown with that hanging plot thread. Remember: Alan is currently with Team Flare. If Ash beats Alan now, their confrontation on that end would be anticlimactic.
>>
>>145458332
I'm pretty sure Alan will immediately side with the others when he sees what Team Flare has done. It's not like he collected Mega Evolution energy for them so they could destroy the city.
>>
>>145458470
That's way too fucking anticlimactic.
>>
>>145458303
Sorry, XY & Z*
>>
>>145457985
20 fucking years
>>
>>145458051
Okay you can go back to the /vp/ general now
>>
>>145458051
There needs to be a Pikachu gets serious moment.b
>>
>>145458051
>turn his hat
This is what I miss most about the current Ash, he rarely ever turns his hat anymore, even when he's pretty serious.

Honestly I think they might actually do it. The Pokemon franchise has been bucking all sorts of trends lately. Plus there's so much hype built from Pokemon Go and the Sun and Moon announcements, Ash winning a league would skyrocket the anime too. Gotta hand it to whoever is in charge of timing these things, they have made a perfect storm right before the next gen drops.
>>
>>145457266
Why are you so sure he's going to win? He's the ultimate jobber
>>
>>145459693
He did it when he hopped over that chasm to save Eureka on those Drifblim.
That's the only time I remember. And even now, I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly...
>>
>>145457266
Red did that long time ago.

>Ash

Nope.
>>
>>145460655
Red beat a bunch of incompetent people.

>"I, Lance, the Dragon Master, shall be crippled by Ice Beam and lose disgracefully for you!"
>>
>>145460655
>Red did that long time ago.

You mean the blank character for 6yo kids to self-insert as, that gets his dick sucked by its game 24/7 and that later became this try hard edgy character at the eyes of its fans?
>>
>>145457697
Aizawa?
>>
>>145458051
Whoa dude what did alan do to get so much hatred from you?
Why do people say Alan is an edgelord I only watched the first mega evolution episode and he seemed okay to me.
Is it because he is on a quest to be the strongest?
>>
>>145461152
What is the context, because I heard it was because he was pissed that his waifu her chespin was in a coma or something?
>>
>>145460655
And then lost to a kid on a mountain who prob has weaker pokemon than him 3 years later.
>>
File: smile not protected.gif (1MB, 500x198px) Image search: [Google]
smile not protected.gif
1MB, 500x198px
>>145461290
That's exactly the context
>>
When will the episode air?
>>
>>145461961
Then I fail to see why he is an edgelord.
I would be pretty pissed too if I couldn't protect my waifus smile.
>>
>implying

That dude with Darkrai will just fuck his shit up, again.
>>
>>145460861
>>145461528

>Talking about the game not the manga

>>>/v/
>>
>>145458051
I love this pasta.
>>
>>145458051
I mean, it's fighting at least 3 of Alain's team members and seemingly doing a good job at it.

>>145457266
If Shitrena doesn't get ditched I'm dropping it. I can't take another season of this overrated, one dimensional, hideous whore.
>>
>>145462359
Thursday at 6:55 pm JST
>>
>>145462691
Don't worry, that bitch will leave like the other ones before her. You must be a retard if you even think that theres a possiblity she will stay
>>
File: 1469508381907.jpg (196KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469508381907.jpg
196KB, 640x640px
>Alain wins
>See the shit Team Flare did
>rebel against Team Flare
>Team Flare do something and beat Alain just to show how dangerous they are
It's so obvious, yet faggots prefer to be delusional with some ambiguous episode title.
>>
>>145457266
Why doesn't he go back home and win the Indigo League first?
>>
I'd like it a lot more if he actually won through skill, and not his magical asspull Greninja.
>>
>>145462691
Literally the only zero-dimensional Pokegirl to ever exist in the show. Did not have a goal and had no idea what the fuck to do for more than 50 episodes. It took May about 10 episodes or so and she just disliked Pokemon at first. This whole princess key crap was far more boring than the contests. Why anyone would like that mary sue, I will never understand. B-b-b-but she wants to be Satoshi's bride and win da Satoshibowl!
>>
>>145458051

I'm pretty sure Pikachu winds up fucking up his Metagross at the very least, as well as brutalizing Charizard for a bit. But it's expected Ashninja will be the one that pulls through and saves the day.
>>
>>145461961
I get the feeling that Alain was the guy who was meant to be the rival in what was going to be a Pokemon Z game before they canned it.
>>
>>145463355
Apparently the leagues only happen once a year. Which doesn't make sense anime wise
>>
>>145464022
Serena's interactions with Ash are pretty cute, though.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.