[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A faceless, old, bald, nipple-less, fat man searching for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: oh no.jpg (14KB, 285x222px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
14KB, 285x222px
>A faceless, old, bald, nipple-less, fat man searching for love in a world of rape

When will SHAFT or KyoAni make this anime real?
>>
I'd even settle for DEEN or Madhouse one-season.
>>
>He fights to protect women against his own kind
FUND IT
>>
>>145456275
No, anon. He fights women to protect his own kind from them.
>>
IN A WORLD
>>
So do faceless old bald fat nippleless men only feel the world through their penis

Is that why no women can resist the cock
>>
File: 1434402815668.gif (2MB, 1208x860px) Image search: [Google]
1434402815668.gif
2MB, 1208x860px
>his waifu turns out to be his long-forgotten first rape victim
>>
>>145456302
FUND IT
>>
Hentai deconstruction when?
>>
>>145456302
DON'T FUND IT
>>
>>145456302
FUND A COMMITTEE TO FIND OUT IF THIS IS WORTH FUNDING
>>
So why do japanese people love their NTR with a side of FOGWHE? That's Fat Old Guy With Hidden Eyes.
>>
>>145456892
All asian/shame-based cultures do (though it is growing in popularity in the west as well.) It's not just a japanese thing.
>>
>>145456892
Because no one wants to fuck a fat old person.
>>
>>145457387
You've clearly never fucked a fat old person before.

It's good fucking shit
>>
File: face 934239.png (745KB, 855x1008px) Image search: [Google]
face 934239.png
745KB, 855x1008px
>>145457559
t. Faceless old man

You can't fool me.
>>
>>145457559
No it isn't.
>>
>>145456119
>you once had a successful life with a wife and daughter
>when your company goes under, your 40s, your wife and daughter leave you
>you gain weight rapidly and you start to lose your hair due to stress
>you wake up one day in a hospital
>the paramedics found you passed out, unconscious from drinking far too much
>you barely survived, but you have lost both your eyes and your nipples
>>
>>145457559
Says you, fat old guy.
>>
>>145457559
I'm with this anon, it feels really good, everyone should try it at least once.
>>
>>145457559
As a loli, I prefer fat old men. This anon is correct.
>>
File: 1465136311369.png (171KB, 294x344px) Image search: [Google]
1465136311369.png
171KB, 294x344px
>>145457559
This, nothing can beat their experience.
>>
File: 1470791572614s.jpg (13KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
1470791572614s.jpg
13KB, 250x194px
>>145457599
>>145457679
(You)
>>
>>145457608
>>145457599
Don't knock it until you try it, be more liberal.
>>
>>145457819
Memes aside old men are usually pretty good at getting women to orgasm but only if they are or have ever been married.
>>
I want an anime following the life of a guy who got ntr's by fat bald old man.
The depression of his loved one being stolen away makes go eat the depression away and due to stress he becomes bald.
He then realizes he is in to the same position as the same guy who cucked him and then proceeds to ntr someone else and the cycle continues.
>>
File: doYouE.jpg (39KB, 468x288px) Image search: [Google]
doYouE.jpg
39KB, 468x288px
I want an a anime of a normal high school boy. He is just regular, regular at sports, regular at intelligence, regular in coolness. He never knew his father, his mother won't talk about him.

One day a small meteor drops from the sky and he is injured by it. He is translated to the hospital where he recovers from head trauma and various lacerations on his body. Upon wake up he discovers that the crane surgery that should only have made him a little bald destroyed his hair. his face had lost complexions and the lacerations of his body has prived him of nipples. Upon realizing this his mother hugs him and tells him the truth, the meteor _his_ outer layer, his inner layer was from a older race than humans, of which his father was the king. She had served the lady demon king and was her general, but she betrayed her because she sincerely loved his father... a fat, bald, nippleless oldman. The laady demon king couldn't accept this betrayal and soon killed his father when he was stillborn. She tried to protect him but the secret was no more. What will our hero do with it destiny? will his power be enough to defeat the lady demon queen?
>>
>>145458324
This
>Study hard
>Get job
>Lucky enough to fuck that childhood friend
>She's pregnant
>Shotgun wedding
>Keep hearing friends tell him that daughter doesn't look like him
>Secret DNA test
>Find out daughter's real father is shota next door
>Depress, make mistake, get fired
>Go home only to see wife and daughter fucked by shota
>Get kicked out of house since wife already takes the paper
>Hanging out with bro, drunk everyday
>Mad scientist bro asks to test out his super erection drug
>Have nothing to lose so try out
>Fuck shota's mom
>Fuck shota's loli friend
>Fuck shota's teacher
>Fuck shota in the ass and ask mad scientist bro to gender-bend him
>>
>>145456119
Well, now I know why they're called Kyoanus.

(They can have it)
>>
>>145459533
Why Genderbend the shota? He can just live with the fact that an old man raped him for the rest of his life until it festers within him and he ends up growing up wanting to make others feel his pain.

Though if he ended up genderbent he ends up trying to fill the void as he grows up by raping other shotas.
>>
I want to perform analingus on a faceless man.
>>
File: Scared Elf Girl.png (231KB, 469x423px) Image search: [Google]
Scared Elf Girl.png
231KB, 469x423px
>>145459533
>Genderbend the shota.

Are you some kind of faggot?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.