[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this happen???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Griffith has superhuman reflexes and can dodge arrows without even trying

he also has a medium that predicts the future

how the fuck did rickert manage to succesfully slap him? Does this mean rickert is also free from the restrictions of causality??
>>
No.
I am under the assumption that Griffith allowed him to do it, wouldn't really want to warp space or dodge for something as insignificant.
The real answer is that it serves the narrative.
By having Rickert, one of the last survivors of the eclipse finally confront Griffth and showcase his defiance.
Hope I made myself clear.
>>
>>145447662
>The real answer is that it serves the narrative.
it happened because the writer wanted it to happen is the shittiest excuse for poor writing in history
>>
He didn't expect Rickert to slap him. He 'allowed' him to do it out of surprise.
>>
>>145447386
CLANG
>>
Pope and Charlotte were watching. While they both revere him, it's hardly befitting himself as the "benevolent white king" if Griffith turned Rickert into a twisted ball of organs for trying to slap him.
>>
>>145447386
He let him do it, what's the danger in getting slapped?
>>
>>145447386
If a flea jumped past your face into the grass, would you chase it?
>>
>>145447859
Look at this retard who doesn't even know what is he talking about.
>>
>>145447859
That's not my point, physically slapping him conveys a lot more of Rickert's sentiment towards Griffith than verbally confronting him, it's not poor writing.
>>
>>145448600
This.
>>
File: 0197-015.jpg (43KB, 300x244px) Image search: [Google]
0197-015.jpg
43KB, 300x244px
>>145447386
he let him
>>
>>145447386
Rickert confirmed able to kill apostles.
>>
>>145447386
>Griffith has superhuman reflexes and can dodge arrows without even trying

When was this stated?
>>
>>145450642
did you even read the manga
>>145450163
griffith is god, he doesnt have to let anyone do anything

the fact that rickert could slap griffith means he is very special. Remember that lord that bowed before griffith and cried and was wondering what the hell he was doing? Free will does not exist in the berserk universe, at least not for most
>>
>>145452929
>he doesnt have to let anyone do anything
He allowed him. If Griffith is 'god', it doesn't matter.
>>
>>145450399
The sword grave was actually the number of apostles he killed. He used a different sword each time because he has that much swag.
>>
>>145453078
And that's not even counting all the ones he killed with his homemade medieval rocket launcher.
>>
>>145447386

i'm just pissed no one questioned why someone would slap their beautiful savior.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.