[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kirito will return.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

Kirito will return.
>>
File: Akane blank stare 2.png (312KB, 918x720px) Image search: [Google]
Akane blank stare 2.png
312KB, 918x720px
>translating 帰ってくる as will return

why are official translations so garbage.
>>
>>145439584
>official translations
>It's the japanese book
>smuganimegirl.png
>>
What does the rest say?
>>
Why is Kirito so pretty?
>>
I just want to know if the ending is as bad as the web novel.
>>
is he still a vegetable
>>
>>145439658
"Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna"
>>
>>145439790
So original, funny, and witty, anon.
>>
Is SAO over yet?
>>
>>145439834
This was the last arc in the web novel version 8 years ago but I don't know about now.

Can someone translate the rest of what that page says? Does it say SAO will continue into a new arc/
>>
File: Dude looks like a Lady.png (41KB, 614x350px) Image search: [Google]
Dude looks like a Lady.png
41KB, 614x350px
>>145439709
>tfw they will never ever draw her like she actually is
>>
One more arc that connects to Accel World, let's go!
>>
In b4 that faggot with the copypasta.

>HURRRR DURRRR KIRITO GOT KIDNAPPED BY THE EVIL NSA HURR DURRR ROCKET DRAGON DURRR LOOK MA, I POSTED THIS COPYPASTA WHICH OMITTED DETAILS AND CONTEXT AGAIN FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME

And then people replying to the post with disgusted reaction pics and actually taking the copypasta at face value while saying "Omg, really? Seriously? Holy shit, so bad omg as expected from SAO it sux lol" which fuels their confirmation bias.
>>
File: Kirito_GGO.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kirito_GGO.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>145440068
At least he eventually took advantage of his pretty face.
>>
OP, where did you get that pic?
>>
>>145439644
There's nothing particularly wrong with that TL, anyway.
>>
>>145439511
Summaries where? I am hyped.
>>
So, we're due one more arc, right?
>>
>>145439511
>those hips
is he a girl?
>>
I completely lost track on what the fuck even happend.
So he killed his friend because reasons and then he was a tomato. What else happend?
>>
>>145442787
He's a femboy.

Also the best girl.
>>
File: pc_1_.jpg (336KB, 460x656px) Image search: [Google]
pc_1_.jpg
336KB, 460x656px
Bump.
>>
Jesus, alicization arc still didn't end?
>>
>>145444885
>still didn't end
It JUST ended. "Kirito will return" as in there might be a new arc, probably one that will largely connect SAO to AW.
>>
>>145439584
Dumb fucking faggot
>>
>>145439511
Can it just, like, end? End AW too, and that other new series.
Write more Progressive, faggot.
>>
>>145439511
Should have spent more time building up side-characters that mattered and making the last arc something stupid like "the whole world is now a game" with characters I'd give a fuck about losing, game stuff is just boring.
>>
>>145439511
>random English

Why is Kawahara such a westaboo.
>>
>>145446096
Nips love their gratuitous English.
>>
>>145442895
>So he killed his friend
What? No.

And a big Good vs Evil war happened but it turns out the Evil side wasn't so evil but was simply filled with /int/ shitposters. Also, Obama and his drones.
>>
Can someone please translate the rest of OP's pic already?

Are we getting a new arc or not?
>>
>>145446096
English is Earth's language.
>>
>>145440596
You've become what you sought to destroy anon.
>>
>>145440334
>>145444996
> Connecting SAO to AW
Why are you people saying this? I thought he didn't want to unite both storylines, or something like that.
>>
>>145447009
See >>145446197
>>
>>145439511
Somebody read it?
>>
>>145447136
Bets on how long the timeskip will be?
>>
>>145446096
>>random English
The anime for season 3 is going to have so much broken enrish, it'll be hilarious.

>>145446016
>Should have spent more time building up side-characters that mattered
>game stuff is just boring.
Did you not read Alicization?

The entire arc is building up side-characters that matter.

>>145447077
The author said that at first, but he was probably worked down from that, and at one point mentioned connecting the two stories after the issues in the timeline were fixed.
>>
>>145447243
I don't know, but there better be no spaceships.

Or start with Alice shipping herself to Kirito's house in a box.

Jesus Christ, Kawahara.

It's gonna be about Kirito's college years and adventures with the BIC.
>>
>>145447383
>Kirito gets teleported to another world
>it was just a drea- game
Wait a second...
>>
>>145446997
>LN thread deleted for no reason
What
>>
what is happening in SOA. Is it ending?
What happened to Kirito?
>>
>>145448172
>SOA
What's that?

>Kirito
Arc 5 will probably be about college and stuff in America.
>>
>>145439644
You dumb or what?
>>
>>145439834
as long as the paychecks keep coming, it'll never end
>>
>>145447383
>>145448222
>Kirito goes to college
Will Asuna be there or will he pick up new chicks in Murrica?
>yfw he gets BLACKED
>>
>>145449142
I can't imagine her not going.

Kirito's mentioned wanting to go to Santa Clara University before, which is located conveniently close to Stanford, which not only is a highly-rated institution befitting of ojou-sama academic standards but also has red and white as its colors. Okay, fine. It's "cardinal", not "red", BUT THAT ONLY MAKES IT EVEN MORE THEMATIC. And to be fair, Santa Clara University apparently also has red and white as its school colors.

However, it's a pretty good bet that wherever Kirito goes, he must also haremmaster.
>>
>>145449541
>filename

Do they really have Japanese theme dorms?
>>
>>145448222
Sword 'ot A'nline, ya git.
>>
File: shicagoh.jpg (26KB, 331x330px) Image search: [Google]
shicagoh.jpg
26KB, 331x330px
>>145449541
He should come to MY alma mater, where the squirrels are cuter than the girls and more aggressive than the guys so he and Asuna can fug like rabbits every night without distractions. Campus still looks nice.
>>
>>145449827
There's one. There used to be two.

Currently, there's Okada, which is an Asian/Pacific Islands theme dorm. When I was there, it was functionally the "AzN" party dorm. Actual Japanese students oftentimes found themselves here.

When I was there, I spent two years at EAST, which stood for "East Asian Study Theme" house. Functionally, it was the "weeb" dorm. There would always be people watching anime or playing Smash 24/7, and every quarter, you'd have to present a super brief presentation on something about East Asia. (My roommate and I once did a 5 minute presentation on mecha anime.) Because there were two Asian theme dorms, the school turned EAST into the "Education and Society Theme" house. Faggots.

>>145450032
>Midwest
>ever
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.