[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Crushing, Nihilistic Agony of Texhnolyze

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: tex-1.jpg (160KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tex-1.jpg
160KB, 1366x768px
>>
File: rrr.jpg (17KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
rrr.jpg
17KB, 720x480px
>>
File: Texh2.gif (37KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
Texh2.gif
37KB, 400x227px
What was his plan, again?
>>
>>
Blame beam fun
>>
>The Crushing, Nihilistic Agony
nice way of putting boring shit
>>
File: tumblr_ncblzs1IVL1qclydro1_400.gif (912KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncblzs1IVL1qclydro1_400.gif
912KB, 400x225px
>>
how shallow minded....>>145434045
>>>/out/
>>
>>145433877
Go back to bed already, Lz0.
>>
>>145433935
Give back the will to power to Lux to cure it of its nihilism, I think. He probably read some Nietzsche on the way to the city.
>>
>>145435145
>Give back the will to power to Lux to cure it of its nihilism, I think. He probably read some Nietzsche on the way to the city.
So basically break the boredom and fight like animals till the inevitable death?
>>
>>145435260
>till the inevitable death?
Or until one of the gangs takes over the others and gains control over Lux? I don't think he planned that far ahead anyway, he just wanted to spice things up and give people some motivation so they don't end up as the soulless husks that reside in the surface.
It's been a while since I last rewatched this.
>>
>>145435589
Is Ran the "Rafia" itself?
>>
What's the difference between the Class, the Hill and the Surface???? Are they the same place?
>>
>>145436955
Ran is the voice of the city.
>>
>>145438680
How about the Hill? Is it the Surface?
Or just weird place where Kano lives?
>>
>>145436955
Raffia is made out of people. That big hole you see by the cliff in the last two episodes if where Raffia is mined from and it's where they dumped all the bodies back when they were building the city.

>>145438055
>>145438907
The Surface is the above-ground world. The Hill is the place where Kano and the rest of the Class live at behind their giant gate guarded by the disco ball of death. Two different places entirely.
>>
>>145439335
>The Surface is the above-ground world. The Hill is the place where Kano and the rest of the Class live at behind their giant gate guarded by the disco ball of death. Two different places entirely.
Thanks
>>
File: 1444019255805.png (139KB, 490x323px) Image search: [Google]
1444019255805.png
139KB, 490x323px
>Watch Texhnolyze
>Cry on the last episode
>Rewatch Texhnolyze a few years later
>Cry on the last episode again
That shit was one of the most powerful moments in anime
Not cheap drama, just a slow and crushing end that leaves you empty inside
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.