[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Key always get away with writing shit stories that somehow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: planet.jpg (196KB, 639x615px) Image search: [Google]
planet.jpg
196KB, 639x615px
How does Key always get away with writing shit stories that somehow still make me feel good? I know they're garbage, but I can't bring myself to hate them.
>>
>>145432232
You like them but pretend not to because /a/ told you so.
>>
File: 2.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
it was a short story with two characters and a fairly limited set of locations. what do you expect? waiting for godot with steward and mckellen?
>>
>>145435448

Its just not the same without her voice going slower and slower while she slowly dies.
>>
>>145435623
>>>/wsg/1226973
>>
AOTS.
>>
File: 1470328145812.png (365KB, 654x559px) Image search: [Google]
1470328145812.png
365KB, 654x559px
Planetarian is kamige
>>
Planetarian is probably the least shit of their stories. No cringy anime 'humor' being passed as characterization.
>>
What exactly is wrong with it?
>>
>>145440277
This, I hate Key but Planetarian is ok,
>>
Im about to watch it hows the ride?
>>
>>145443087
it's just 6 episodes, go watch it
>>
>>145443405
Finished the first episode nit too bad.
>>
>>145435448
Eh in vn it ends with main character walking away with chip containing her data or something if remember right so why that overblown drama.
Its not like she can really die if her whole memory and everything is saved on a chip.
>>
>>145432232
Man the last episode felt much sloppier than the previous 4. Yumemi being hit had no impact, kinda disappointing after episodes 3 and 4 which were pretty nicely done.
>>
>>145444507
Listen to the Drama CD, he never managed to slot the memory into another robot, he died before he could.
>>
Really, the tragic aspect was both predictable and unimpressive. What I loved was Junker's narration and some of the more insighted dialogue.
>>
>>145432232
Because the emotional scenes are usually well crafted, but the buildup usually sucks, and are comparable to some kamige and other more serious stuff.
Source: I am a proud keyfag
>>
>>145444846
meh I never care about extramaterial, just want to experience the original creator's vision, if that stuff wasnt included first then often it isnt really worth it.
Also that kinda surprises me considering it's key and they have kind of a record with magic bs saving the day.
>>
>>145445706
Well that story is what the movie is going to be about in the first place. The old man in the movie is the Junker.
>>
>>145432232
You like anime, manga and VNs.
You have a certain affinity to shit stories by default.
>>
>>145440277
It's easily their best work. It's also not too long like Clannad and Little Busters.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.