[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valkyria Chronicles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: HOWCOULDTHISHAPPENTOME.jpg (120KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
HOWCOULDTHISHAPPENTOME.jpg
120KB, 500x706px
What went wrong?

What should have been done?
>>
I thought it was OK, maybe 1 cour would've been best.
>>
>>145423251
They should've just used the money to port the second and third games to PC
>>
Only one tank go in the operation and unorganized squadron.
>>
That love triangle was unnecessary. They should have stuck to the video game's story and it would have been great for the 24 episodes it got.
>>
>>145423609
The way the edelweiss moved was fucking ridiculous too. I get that the anime was low budget but god damn.
>>
>>145423603
This.
>>
>>145423251
The gameplay was fun but it was in dire need of a rebalance patch (fortunately one exists and is great). The setting and visuals are also quite nice. The story was pretty bad in every way, it's hard to pick out specific flaws since it's just plain shit.

Of course they would make an anime out of a game with great gameplay but terrible writing. Same deal with Devil Survivor 2.
>>
File: rage.jpg (55KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
55KB, 554x527px
>>145423251

>Could've been Band of Brothers the Animation
>Instead get QUALITY Chronicles: Everybody Loves Somebody
>>
Somebody should have called a medic for Isara.
>>
dear god thet just released this game on Ps4

No! I already fell for this ruse and bought it on Steam, then never played it

good game.. but I already beat it once

the anime.. needed much more of torpedo tits
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.