[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the face a slut makes when she gets BTFO Never a slut.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13

>the face a slut makes when she gets BTFO

Never a slut. Always a pure pure.
>>
shidposed
>>
File: NADIA!.jpg (78KB, 695x598px) Image search: [Google]
NADIA!.jpg
78KB, 695x598px
>>145415998
I'm not quiet sure what you're getting at?
>>
>>145416381
>kisses a boy
>sees another boy and insta falls in love

S L U T. She was right about to be my waifu too. Glad I'm sticking with superior girl: HomuHomu
>>
File: 1465420450772.jpg (100KB, 742x582px) Image search: [Google]
1465420450772.jpg
100KB, 742x582px
>watching the Africa arc
But why?
>>
>>145417907
This.

Holy Fuck.
>>
File: Owen maxwell (2).jpg (130KB, 540x850px) Image search: [Google]
Owen maxwell (2).jpg
130KB, 540x850px
>>145417907
It was originally planned to be just two cours, but it got so popular that NHK, who was bankrolling production, demanded Gainax produce another cour.
Gainax just couldn't handle the demand, so they hired a cheap Korean studio and set Shinji Higuchi in charge of keeping things churining there while Gainax itself worked on more important bits. So the cheap, crappy, cartoony, filler-ish episodes were from Korea, but the Red Noah episodes, where the story actually mattered, were Gainax.
It also gave Anno a chance to get a head start on working on the finale.
>>
File: EuISILi.jpg (50KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
EuISILi.jpg
50KB, 720x540px
>>145417999
The Japanese have sometimes subdivided television series and dramas into kūru (クール?), from the French term "cours" for "course", which is a 3-month period usually of 13 episodes. Each kūru generally has its own opening and ending image sequence and song, recordings of which are often sold. A six-month period of 26 episodes is also used for subdivision in some television series.
>>
Is it worth watching for these guys ?
>>
Always tsuntsun, vegan, slut, irrational, feminist.

Is Nadia the most unlikable heroine ever?
>>
>>145418194
>Just when you start liking her
>she goes full retard
Honestly, the best thing about the Island arc was seeing Nadia constantly get BTFO with her "let's go back to nature"
>>
>>145418194
She's really not so bad if you cut out island/africa.
>>
>>145417999
The same thing almost happened to Evangelion, however Anno saw that coming a mile away; to avoid Nadia's fate, Anno made Eva noticeably darker after episode 13. to the producers disapproval. (not kid-friendly)

>>145418181
You mean the Grandis Gang. They're a spoof of the Dorombo Gang from Yatterman and they don't stay villains for long. They go on to be some of the best characters in the show.
>>
>>145418181
They are the best characters in the show. I thought I was going to be annoyed by them, but my god. They're great!
>>
>>145418181
Of course!

Just be warned of a massive filler arc that lasts from episode 23 to 34. You can pretty much fast-forward through it, as pretty much everything with the sole exception of episode 31 is skippable. On top of that, I highly recommend that you avoid episodes 32 to 34, as it's where Nadia hits absolute rock bottom.

Otherwise, it's a great series.
>>
>>145418302
>Anno made Eva noticeably darker after episode 13. to the producers disapproval.
That was always intended. The package he put together to advertise the show to sponsors before production included an outline with most of the dramatic beats of the finished plot except with more exploded continents and a crazier Gendo.
>>
File: Owen maxwell (1).jpg (629KB, 946x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Owen maxwell (1).jpg
629KB, 946x1436px
>>145418904
Well the change to the Noticeably dark did cause the producers to cut funding more so than they did before.
>>
>Ritsuko suddenly appears
Wait, what?
>>
>>145418194
She's a teenage orphan who has been the victim of child abuse and racism. She didn't eat animals because she can talk to them.

She's also like 14.
>>
>>145420420
Sounds like she's too old and wisened for the average /a/utist.
>>
>>145420522
Her anger at Nemo for killing that NeoAtlantean scum was silly.
>>
>>145420762
Pulling a gun on the father figure boss she was boning and hated at the same time went so much better for her.
>>
>>145423020
Maybe Ritsuko should have cut her hair as well. Seems to have worked for her in Rebuild.
>>
>Getting fucked by surrogate father
Must have felt Celine Dion great
>>
>>145424160
Is Ritz supposed to have pulled that shit in the skip, or is it in the next movie now that her captain has forsaken the mission and a reputation for ruthlessness to spare a kid?
>>
>Marie married Sanson
Fucking kek!
>>
I really love that show. Not only because it was sort of something like a Proto-NGE. It was actually my first anime that I watched consciously when it ran on TV here, back in 1994/95, when I was 14...

I feel old...
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 300x270px
>>145418181
MFW Sanson Rips the Arms off a killer robot like its no big deal

But yeah, the way they interact and grow with the main cast is great.
>>
Nadia and Asuka are the worst females in anime ever.

As close to 3DPD as you can get.
>>
>>145424752
well... thats not something you see everyday.
>>
>>145420420
Why did that Korean team fuck up so bad?

What was the company called?
>>
File: kawamori-shoji.jpg (32KB, 174x163px) Image search: [Google]
kawamori-shoji.jpg
32KB, 174x163px
>>145417999
>it was sooo popular
>gainax decided do shit to make it LESS popular
and people unironically support this studio
>>
>>145424752
wouldn't you??
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.