[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: Berserk_v24_p197.png (784KB, 1232x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v24_p197.png
784KB, 1232x1800px
Could Guts's current party have held out through the eclipse?

Will they ever know what happened to take away his happiness Puck kinda pieced together the images of his mind but the others have no idea
>>
>>145409511
Puck's more mature than he acts. He didn't know Guts's circumstance and even got fed up with Guts's bullshit. Then Rickert told him that he's been acting different since he came back with one arm and one eye.
>>
i guess miura likes the current party
if he makes them all killed it's great interesting
>>
>>145409511
>Could Guts's current party have held out through the eclipse?
Hell no. Schierke is way less powerful than she seems. With no one to protect her for 10 minutes while she's casting spells, she'd be dead meat. Serpico would fair second best besides Guts but he's not the sort of fighter to deal with up close and personal warfare-style combat. Toss him into THAT fray and he'd be torn to shreds in a short matter of time. He just couldn't endure that sort of onslaught. Isidoro and Farnese are obviously worthless. It would be an all out massacre yet again. Just like before, only Guts could manage and with the Berserker armor, the hordes of apostles may very well be incapable of killing him. He wouldn't be able to protect the others though, only his own life.
>>
>>145410210
I'm betting at least one will bite the dust and make guts lose it
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ndnrwzgqyo1rl3zj3.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ndnrwzgqyo1rl3zj3.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
Why in the fuck did these Japanese niggers decide to jump right into conviction and totally skip Snake Baron, Rosine, The Count, pagan orgies, etc? Its literally some of the top tier shit in the entire series
>>
>>145411153
I should clarify with the 2016 anime
>>
File: Gon-san.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gon-san.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>145411153
>we will never get a proper Berserk adaptation that covers everything
>>
I think this is going to end with Guts being given a choice like Griffith, where he can sacrifice his current friends for something he wants. Maybe to have his and Casca's brands removed.
>>
>>145409511
If they knew it was coming maybe. The Band of Hawks got rekt because they had been hounded across the kingdom for a year, had just gotten rekt by Wyald, and didn't know what was happening when the Eclipse started.

Farnese and Schierke could probably set up a magic barrier and the rest could probably keep it safe. If the Godhand got involved directly, they'd all be shit out of luck. Still, odds are they'd be donezo unless Skull Knight came in for a save.
>>
There is literally no better feeling than showing someone Berserk and they have no idea that the Eclipse is coming.
>>
>>145411211

Hasn't Muira been heavily involved in every adaptation? I wonder why the fuck he doesn't seem very protective of his magnum opus.
>>
>>145412125
>Berserk
>his magnum opus
To us maybe but in reality it's Idolmaster
>>
File: 1448997359103.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1448997359103.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>145409511
Current Guts would give the demonic hoards a run for their money. Schierke and Farnes might be able to erect a barrier to keep the less wrath incarnate nice and safe but it would probably not prove effective against the god had if they intervened directly. Asuming Guts goes full genocide and Schierke could get a pow wow going with a strong enough spirit they might stand a chance. All the others could just try their best to not die in 2 seconds
>>
>>145412125
it's been almost ten years m8
>>
File: zodd.jpg (25KB, 268x309px) Image search: [Google]
zodd.jpg
25KB, 268x309px
Who is the best apostle? Pic related is absolutely bro tier, and righteous to a fault. All the others take pleasure in eating kids and shit, while Zodd just wants to chill out and battle worthy opponents
>>
>>145413078
Irvine and Locus.
>>
File: 1400529937137.jpg (221KB, 1273x900px) Image search: [Google]
1400529937137.jpg
221KB, 1273x900px
>>145413078
Zodd is best. Irvine is pretty cool too. Pretty much any level headed Apostle is neat.
>>
The Band of Hawk were the best warriors in Midland. A bunch of things conspired to have them lose in the Eclipse:

1. They were taken by surprise and got disorganized
2. They were tired
3. They didn't have Griffith's leadership

Guts party never had #3, but if you forced #1 and #2, of course they'd all be killed by an army of apostles. Guts is much stronger now than during the Eclipse, but it's easier for him to fight for himself than protect others.
>>
File: 6d0.jpg (330KB, 1256x1588px) Image search: [Google]
6d0.jpg
330KB, 1256x1588px
>>145413078
>>
>>145410333
Guts at this point can definitely takeout a good chunk of the apostles in the eclipse. As a matter of fact hes killed a bunch of the eclipse apostles when he first got the berserker. He is on another level and i feel most apostles have no Chance. Asides from the truly talented ones.
>>
>>145413588
I wonder if Guts and SK will tag team Zodd and Grunbeld at some point
>>
>>145410333
If Farnese died immediately, I think my nigga Serpico would have a chance. Elsewise, he'd throw his life away trying to preserve hers.

Serpico's cape is a pretty good "get the fuck out of Dodge" tool.
>>
File: apostle.jpg (23KB, 180x275px) Image search: [Google]
apostle.jpg
23KB, 180x275px
Reminder that a half of the apostles in the Eclipse looked like this
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.