[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen two and a half episodes of this show and I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ValkyrieDriveBD1.jpg (23KB, 230x289px) Image search: [Google]
ValkyrieDriveBD1.jpg
23KB, 230x289px
I've seen two and a half episodes of this show and I really like it but for the fact perfect waifu is fucking fifteen
>>
>>145409060
fifteen is just a number
calm your ocd
>>
>>145409060
Fuck off, normalfag.
>>
>>145409114
>>145409130
She's huge come on. Were they just trying to flip the age part of seme/uke without changing size why?
>>
>>145409060
Makes me wonder why they don't just make a VD official hentai already.
>>
>>145409285
Wait I get it. There are probably tons of smaller younger dominant characters, but a larger younger dominant? I figure she will be used by the end of this herself, right?
>>
>>145409285
It's gap moe.
>>
>>145409382
>does something
Being that age is doing something? She has every trait of this character in my game except I've never thought of her age before, and now this nonstick teen
>>
File: 1444404922707.jpg (316KB, 1500x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1444404922707.jpg
316KB, 1500x1036px
>>145409572
Sure. The dissonance of having the well-developed bigger warrior girl who is athletic and powerful being actually the meek younger girl who is respectful to her seniors is supposed to evoke that endearing feeling in watchers.
>>
>>145409794
I would think of it as seeing a kid and then she beats ass, but you see this woman beat ass and then find she is young. I understand though she is so polite! My girl is not polite at all so it's okay too
>>
>>145409881
Also my chick's name was going to be Sylvia, now how many badasses have that name?
>>
The twintailed red hair girl ruin it for me.
She make me cringe and kill my boner every time she is on screen. And she is a MC.
>>
File: BestGirl.jpg (37KB, 535x604px) Image search: [Google]
BestGirl.jpg
37KB, 535x604px
I never thought I'd see another VDM thread again
>>
Final episode, the chick that turns into a giant tackles the bad bitch. Legendary moment.
>>
>>145411317
I like her even though she noises
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.