[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I love this show so much /a/? Marathon'd it really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: whydidIlovethis.jpg (53KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
whydidIlovethis.jpg
53KB, 670x377px
Why did I love this show so much /a/? Marathon'd it really quickly because I couldn't get enough. Finally episode was just fantastic.
>inb4shittaste
>>
Because of Yume's butt.
>>
>>145379599
>>>/b/

Show was fucking garbage
>>
Plot didn't go anywhere, 70% of the series was crying about Manato.
>>
>>145379599
it was fucken BORING
>>
>>145379599
Are you new?
>>
File: Hai to Gensou no Grimgar.jpg (50KB, 390x227px) Image search: [Google]
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar.jpg
50KB, 390x227px
>tank uses a fucking two handed sword
>hunter melees
>rogue pulls
>mage can't hit shit
>DPS jerks off somewhere else at all times
>>
It was a scrub suffering SoL with cute girls and boys.
>>
>>145379719
>Plot didn't go anywhere
Not only did they avenge Manato but they even avanged the previous party of the girl who replaced Manato.
>>
>>145379794
this
>>
Everyone shits on the pacing but it was comfy as fuck. The pacing made the show imo. People just wanted to see some shit art online pacing. Yet you fuckers claim mushishi as the opus with its snails pace.
>>
>>145379778

>The mage chose to specialize in some shitty debuffs
>No AoE attacks
>>
File: 1454897851812.jpg (703KB, 2133x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1454897851812.jpg
703KB, 2133x1598px
>>145379685
Honestly, Yume carried the second half of the show.
>>
>>145379920
This.
>>
>>145379599
Fuck off with your garbage.
>>
>>145379719
Lord almighty I was never happier than when OutOfMana-To died.
>>
>>145379599
>Marathon'd it really quickly

There is why. Watching this show each week was just painful, but I guess if you marathon it then it improves.

Still triggers me they omited so much dialogues and infor from the source material. I mean I would understand if they adapted lot of material and there wasn't time but they only adapter one volume and a half and half the series was backgrounds and insert songs.

And this is not a problem of being different from the source material, is about omiting info that is ssential for the anime working properly, How the hell you replace dialogues with backgrounds and expect it to work as anime?
>>
>>145379599
D&D level 1-3 party tries to survive.
It's a nice concept.
>>
>>145381685
There was some jewery with the songs, they were forced to use them for some minutes per episode to promote some band.

It really needed one or two more episodes though, the Deadspottto fight was extremely rushed. Also they ran out of budget as well.
>>
>>145379778
>tank uses a two handed sword
Death knights?

>rogue pulls
Sap pulling
>>
Haru's armpits or Ranta's legs?
>>
>>145379920
So much this. Was AOTS for me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.