[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is /a/'s thought on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: red hair shank.png (360KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
red hair shank.png
360KB, 640x360px
what is /a/'s thought on this?
>>
>>145373030
meh.. it's a generic love story. It's alright in it's own way, tho it's nothing special.
>>
>>145373030
Above average shoujo. Average romance. I enjoyed it for what it was.
>>
>>145373302
Actually it is something special simply because the two actually get together which differentiates it from 99% of the "romance" genre found in anime these days.
>>
First episode is a masterpiece of one episode romance.
>>
>>145373030
It gets pretty damn boring after a while, dropped the manga. Didn't watch the anime, though.
>>
>>145373030
I think I got about halfway through the first season. I intend to finish it eventually and also make more progress in the anime.

Right now I'm more interested in that ova starring another redhead. I think it should be up next week or maybe this fall.
>>
>>145373030
High production value, proving Bones can still kick out a good adaptation.

Story's a little halfhearted, but it's enjoyable enough and the characters are fun. Plus, it can be cute as hell.
>>
>>145373030
Music and Shirayuki herself were the best things from it
>>
>>145373030
More lewd handholding that you can imagine.
>>
>>145373030
I loved it.
>>
>>145373375
>this mediocre romance is special because its kind of mediocre romance isn't as common in anime
I don't think that's really what people are thinking of when they say "special."
>>
>>145373848
The thing is it is actually has story even after they got together not just about them lovey dovey
>>
>>145376631
Did they fuck though, or in this case was it implied? I'd call that a win either way, especially with all that tension in the anime. Or did they just milk it to use as episode filler?
>>
>>145373030
Shirayuki a cute
>>
>>145373030
Thought I was watching a generic Disney film but the setting makes up for it. Not often you get romances that's not set in highschool.
>>
File: season 3 never.jpg (496KB, 977x1600px) Image search: [Google]
season 3 never.jpg
496KB, 977x1600px
One of the few stories where I want an OT3 end.
>>
How was the second cour? I only finished the first and the OVA.
>>
>>145377397
It has a better kidnapping story that's more like a parody.
>>
Wanted to like it, but it was super bland. Especially Zem. Even the kidnapping plots never really felt important.
>>
>>145373030
>what is /a/'s thought on this?
I liked it a lot, but of course most of /a/ would never admit to liking something.
It might not be the most original anime ever, but it's well executed and cute as fuck. Shirayuki alone is enough to make the show watchable and the manga readable, tbqh.
>>
In this era of half assed mmo world, the world in this anime was refreshing and well done.
>>
>>145373030
Too much Disney for me.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.