[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genshiken Nidaime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: img000030.png (737KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000030.png
737KB, 1114x1600px
I'm late. Who else is waiting the (presumably) last chapter?.

I have been marathoning this manga in the last week and oh boy, the last chapters were intense as fuck. The art was top notch as well.

Make your bets, who shall win?. It seems like everything's decided, but is it really?. Let's discuss this before the conclusion.

Personally I think sue's the most appropiate partner, but there's a possibility for a plot twist. It would be kinda sad if he turned out gay, but the possibilities exist. Is sue really in madarame's mind, and not hato like angela said? Will sue turn madarame down and suggest hato?. What do you think?.

> Never read the manga

The anime ended at ch ~85 of the manga.
>>
I think from previous threads the raw is already out and sue won the madabowl.Its not the last chapter though.
>>
>>145367206

Ah, that's true. B-but I can't read moon runes.
>>
>>145367995
I cant into moon myself. I guess we wait, havent see the raw either.
>>
what's the point of the chapter when madarame say he won't date anyone, this is just an ass pull
>>
>>145368943

It was the climax of the harem thingy. Honestly I can't think of a better end, given these conditions. He just was too nervous to choose sue right away I guess.

It still feels bad that hato got worse girl.
>>
>>145370317

Actually it tastes bad to keep reading if worse girl gets hato kek.
>>
Art caught my eye.

Though this was about Spotted Flower, didn't notice the subject.
>>
I just read this chapter and it's the first one since like 1 year where I felt something for the characters, Saki and Tousaka really make the group shine and that's why Nidaime is so bland in comparison.

But now I'm told it's finishing in 2 chapters, and I'm kind of happy about it, we won't get to see Sue developed or what happened to Hato (who cares anyways), but I'm glad we are off this ride.

Though a manga about the lives of Madarame and Sue in a shitty apartment sounds really good, but calling it Genshiken 3 is lying at this point.
>>
>>145366605
I ended up dropping it quite a while ago. Might pick it up again after it's done. Overall, Nidaime was disappointing though and unnecessary - and given the fact that it's ending so abruptly it seems that Japan thinks so too and the ratings are too low to continue.
>>
File: genshiken-nidaime-ep10.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
genshiken-nidaime-ep10.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>145366605
Sue won, we had many threads already. Next month is the last chapter.
>>
this shits still not over? its been the 2nd to last chapter for months now.
>>
>>145374882

Desuarchive shows only 1 thread.
>>
I don't really like the direction Genshiken took with Nidaime. It stopped being about the club in general and just became the "Madarame love comedy series".
>>
>>145376258
Current archives are trash with lots of stuff disappearing into oblivion.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.