[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Fairy Tail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 3Cuwvgc.png (427KB, 788x611px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3Cuwvgc.png
427KB, 788x611px
Will Haschwalt perform better in Fairy Tail, than he did in Bleach?
>>
What is Fairy Tail even about at this point?
>>
Hold on, people actually read Fairy Shit?
>>
>>145367454
Friendship and titties i think
>>
>>145367454
World War because a god cockblocked Zeref from fucking the fairy loli.
>>
I stopped at the emo fuccboi that had to spend in solitude on that one secret island.

What ever happened to him?
>>
>>145367755
You make it look like it's not a good reason to start a war
>>
>>145368922
He's natsu brother the first fairy tail leader boyfriend the emperor and zeref
>>
>>145367454
Erza's mom
>>
>>145369316
>He's natsu brother
I should've stopped when they revived Natsu's love interest after all
>>
what is Fairy Tail's peak?
>>
>>145369450
Phantom lord war. Everything went downward after that.
>>
>>145367454
>What is Fairy Tail even about at this point?

there's this superpowerful evil dragon that's going to destroy and/or conquer everything and he's being opposed by Natsu's edgy older brother who wants to wipe out humanity because he didn't get to fuck a loli.

and only NAKAMA power can stop them! well, that and Erza.
>>
>>145369450
It was initially a cool mix between One Piece and FMA with sick fanservice and a cheerful world. The guild was already establish, the main character was already a famous warrior and there were tons of interesting characters introduced pretty fast with a coherent magic system and power scaling.

Then he just threw away the entire balance, Natsu started punching as hard as friendship and Magic was quickly reduced to a skin over standard shonen attacks. Edolas was the first garbage arc and everything afterward was shit.
>>
>>145369652
You actually make it sound somewhat decent compared to how it is.
>>
>>145369826
It's honestly not nearly as bad as everyone says. It's just lazy and half-assed.
>>
>>145367454
Tiddies
>>
>>145369723

Edolas was where I stopped reading, that entire arc was horrible.

It's a pity Fairy Tail takes the fights so seriously, it could be a much more fun series with crazy magic hi jinx and titties.
>>
>>145367619
I read it with my penis.
>>
>>145371417
>It's a pity Fairy Tail takes the fights so seriously, it could be a much more fun series with crazy magic hi jinx and titties.
but that's exactly what they did and why it went to shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.