[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Phantom World is the only good show this year then? I practically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

So, Phantom World is the only good show this year then? I practically refuse to watch non-KyoAni shows at this point to be honest, everything else is just kind of trashy.
>>
>>145363061
>false flagging this blatant
cool
>>
SOMEBODY PLEASE KILL THE DISCOUNT LOLI ALREADY
>>
There haven't really been any great shows this year. Waiting for Fall to save anime.
>>
File: CUTE!.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE!.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Koito is cute! CUTE!
>>
File: CUUUTE!.png (581KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CUUUTE!.png
581KB, 1280x720px
>>145364235
CUUUUUTE!
>>
File: 1470224416538.gif (358KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1470224416538.gif
358KB, 500x357px
>>145363061
>Phantom World
>Good show
You should watch more anime Kyoanus fag.
>>
I want to look EXACTLY like this.
>>
honestly what the fuck was KyoAni thinking?
>>
File: bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>145363061
>>
File: 1453030660894.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453030660894.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
>>145364301
>>
>>145364372
>kyoanus
WOW look at me, I'm a retARDED shaftfag who can't defend his powerPoint presentation studio that is pretending to make anime and then i go on threads and actl ike "whwo watch more anime FAGGOT" while you are the one depriving yourself of goodf anime. bet you haven't even seen hyouka you dumbass. "Oh sorry I was watvching panties in some shaft shitshow"
>hurr this is deep because they sdhow panties
>it's art abnd not taht they are so bad at management that they cannot actually animate anything
Typical shaftfags. Can;'t appreciate true art. Have you watched disappearance of Haruhi Suxumiya? I bet you haven't. you Watched your SICK "meme" kizu movie. 7 years and it's CGI and only 1/3 of a movie. Bet they will put the movie on KickStarter next because theyh're such an amazing studio who made a best-selling powerPoint presentation and still did not have the budget and had to aqnimate a movie in GoAnimate after working on it for 7 years. But huyrr i"ll go in KyoAni threads and shitpost >lyoanis because i don;'t know anything about anime ahd shitposting about how the studio whose dick i suck is actually so great and cool.,
and this is all you will ever do you stupid shaftfag
>>
>>145365343
What's the matter? Nothing to say shaftfag? Of course, can't defend your pathetic little "studio" when all you have going for you is one sales chart. Really the only reason this powerpoint company (it deos not even deserve to be called an anime studio) is not bankrupt is because theo nly budget expense they ever have is paying fvor their office subscription and even then they are still almost dead and probably gonna have outsource the production to korea and use libreoffice like the poorfag "studio" they are. i'd like to call you out for being the stupid shaft shill you are buty you are aso pathetic and shaft is so poor that i bet that you do it for free and you derive pleasure from watching your anime storeies ruined by some powerpoint spewing pile of trash you dare to call an anime studio
>>
File: latest-21.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest-21.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>145363061
this is awful bait desu

/a/ isn't even as hysterically pro-kyoani as people seem to be forcing. It's been a long time since the Haruhi, Lucky Star, K-On glory days...
>>
>>145365343
>>145365909

Ok, I'm mostly outside this Shaft vs Kyoani debate, and just like watching both circlejerk to throw shit at each other. But this is just autistic.
>>
>>145363061
>vlc
>meme subs
>kissanime
>compression overload
>refuse to watch non-kyoani shows

You're trying way to hard.
>>
>>145366428
too*
>>
>>145366185
The funny light-hearted jokes and banter-battle is dead, replaced by really unfunny autism.

Instead of watching comedians and clowns and jokesters, we're getting boring rehashes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.