[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nisekoi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 01.jpg (1MB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
1MB, 891x1300px
I'm not the only one pissed off right?
>>
about best girl winning? or about the lack luster final chapter?
>>
>>145346731
Who won? The one shot was probably better anyway
>>
>>145346731
I'm happy that this shit is finally over.

>>145346937
Gorilla.
>>
>>145346845
I don't know, man. It was the little things for me. Seeing Raku's animals again, seeing the gang mistakenly keep calling him Bo-chan.
It got me, I won't lie.
>>
>>145346731
Only Kosakifags are actually mad, so you must be a Kosakifag.
>>
>>145346731
I'm a Chitoge-fag and I'm pretty pissed that she ended up being a fashion designer.

From 10/10 to not worth my time in a single panel.

God that sucks.
>>
>>145347502
this desu

>>145346731
Man I loved it a lot and even my waifu won. I'll miss those fun times
>>
File: y-san.jpg (361KB, 938x1031px) Image search: [Google]
y-san.jpg
361KB, 938x1031px
Y-san is the only real winner here
>>
>>145347722
That's quite a dedication for his waifu.
>>
So Onodera was the one that had the locket key right?
But he still picked Gorilla? Dayum.
>>
>>145347660

It proves that Shikoku (where Komi comes from) should be sunk

>>145347982

It is like those who bought a few dozen copies of the same CD / game just for the ticket / limited edition trinket / etc.
>>
I would've liked it if, like the oneshot, Raku had to fight the Beehive gang to get to Chitoge and had a showdown with Claude
>>
>>145348202
I mean usually I don't support mass murder and the total destruction of life sustaining environments but in this case I believe such actions are not only warranted but absolutely necessary.
>>
it's a shit but best girl won at least
>>
>>145346731
I'd have preferred more couple time in the end, but am not really pissed
>>
>>145347982
>Bouquet of flower
>Thousands of handwritten votes
>Glass shoes
This is fucking true love
>>
I'm a chitoge fag and I'm mad at how shit the ending was.
>>
File: 357159.gif (482KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
357159.gif
482KB, 500x281px
Here come the rain and thunder now
Nowhere to run to run to now
I'll disappear they'll wonder how
Lookin for me I'm underground
>>
I wish it had an extra arc where you could see the two in the relationship kinda like Ore Monogatari.
The (insert number of years) later was a bit sudden.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.