[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want Kumiko to lock me in her basement and use me for all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: kumi-tan.gif (748KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
kumi-tan.gif
748KB, 500x508px
I want Kumiko to lock me in her basement and use me for all of her sexual urges

At first I'm sure it would be awful but after weeks of nothing but being raped by her I'm sure my mind would snap and I'd love existign just for the purpose of being her fuck toy

Some days Reina would come and play checkers with me
>>
>>145345585
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>145345678
I am 27
>>
I mean I just wanna kiss her feet but this is cool too
>>
>>145346214
What if she's been walking around school barefoot though, her feet would be dirty and gross
>>
Kumiko has no basement, she lives in an apartment complex.
>>
>>145347124
Oh yeah good point
How big are Japanese closets?
>>
This is a yuri thread.
>>
>>145347311
This is a normal adolescent thread.
>>
>>145347354
fuck off
>>
>>145347373
I made this thread with love and I don't appreciate you bringing your hate here, even if its directed at other anons. Please be nice and talk about Kumiko or leave.
>>
>>145345585
Kumiko makes me feel pathetic.
KyoAnus can go fuck themselves.
I've never had a girlfriend in my life and when I went to watch Hibike! I thought, "Look, this is a pretty nice girl, I'd like a gf like her," and then the show continues and by the end results that Kumiko is a fucking dyke that not even in my fucking dreams would ever date a man. You know what? It made me feel like a fucking piece of trash. Fuck you Kumiko, I hope you die by drowning.
>>
>>145347689
So this is why people hate yuri?
>>
redpill me on abusive behavior
>>
I would put the lotion in the basket...if you know what i mean.
>>
why would anyone want to be raped by a small japanese girl
>>
>>145348803
Get off of /a/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.