[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was he really like before the whole amnesia thing? Is he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1458121014543.png (528KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458121014543.png
528KB, 1280x720px
What was he really like before the whole amnesia thing? Is he really the same person, or did his old self die?
>>
He wasn't nearly as selfless and was just as perverted as Tsuchimikado and Aogami
>>
But what was his entire backstory?
>>
>>145338939
Amnesia kills the core of the personality, there will be some traits like aggression levels but the person is dead
>>
>>145338939
Same here. What do I need to read to understand a whole story?
>>
>>145339671
Has any parts of his memory come back in the novels? If so, is his old self truly dead, or simply asleep? If it wakes up, does his current self die then?
>>
>>145339761
Old Touma is as kill as it gets, his neurons were literally toasted to the point recovering them would be an asspull, unless IB has a way to store a backup of the memories of the user or shit like that.
Maybe Misaki could share some with him but he is unable to remember her too so it would be pointless for now.
>>
>>145339937
Even if there was a backup continuity of self was lost. It's literally a backup, not the original.
>>
What was even the point of frying his brain so early on anyway
>>
>>145340646
Irony. He sacrificed his memories to save Index's.
>>
>>145340754
Was that the first time he lost his memories, or had he already lost them once before the series started? It's been a while.
>>
>>145338939
If i'm not mistake, he was kind of dick, but still wanted to help people.
>>
>>145339474
>He wasn't nearly as selfless
Really? I think he was exactly same. He almost died when protecting Misaki and also wanted to save Misaka when those fags were hiting on her and he didnt even know who she was
>>
>>145340646
As a narrative technique that explains things to touma and at the same time explaining things to the audience.
It sure beats the MC style narrative
>And THIS is my little sister
where he's telling an invisible sky magician all about his life for no reason
>>
File: 234545454.jpg (94KB, 698x680px) Image search: [Google]
234545454.jpg
94KB, 698x680px
Well you see, Kamiyan was a bad boy like Komoe-sensei said. In the months leading up to his memory loss, Kamiyan was actually improving as a person and becoming more selfless and less selfish. Komoe-sensei was a positive influence on Kamiyan. Before getting into Komoe-sensei's class, Kamiyan, the Siscon Sergeant, and me got into a lot of fights with skillouts down in the slummy areas they hang out. We met in a three way fight down there and that's how we became friends. Then when fighting got boring we started chasing girls. Then we got into more fights because the girls had boyfriends. We went away with more bruises than gropes, but we got plenty of gropes. Well Kamiyan met someone one day and something changed. He was still Kamiyan but he was less angry at the world, see. That's around the time Komoe-sensei transferred to our school and we got her for homeroom.

Komoe-chan is so cute, right Kamiyan?
>>
Is there any difference between LN(OT) version of Touma and his anime adaptation?
>>
>>145341543
His LN version was way more of a smartass. But I think that was just because they didn't have the time to include all the dialogue from the novels.
>>
>>145340836
Masaki fried his brain when he saved her life. She already permanently erased herself from his memory before the events of volume 1.

This makes all the H-Doujins where she falls for him because of immunity to her powers hilarious in hindsight.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.