[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bear meets girl >not a SoL comedy about a naïve young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>bear meets girl
>not a SoL comedy about a naïve young country girl navigating big city life with her roommate and life-partner, a large hairy Leatherman in his 50s.

Dropped.
>>
>>145331969
I hope people forget about KumaMiko, so I can use it as an example of my patrician taste in the future.
>>
>bear meets girl
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>145331969
Girl meet a bear and a sexual offender.
>>
>>145332341
>KumaMiko
>patrician
>>
File: 13565820[1].jpg (36KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
13565820[1].jpg
36KB, 317x475px
>He's big, burly, and way smarter than your average shapeshifting bear. He's also about to get trapped by own his game. . .

>Lou Crushek is a reasonable, mellow, easygoing kind of guy. But once someone starts killing the scumbags he works so hard to bust, that really gets under his fur. Especially when that someone is a curvy she-tiger with a skill set that's turning Crush's lone-bear world upside down--and bringing his passion out of hibernation. . .

>As a member of an elite feline protection unit, Marcella Malone has no problem body-dropping anyone who hunts her kind. But Crush is proving one major pain in her gorgeous tail. The only reason she's joined forces with him is to track down the wealthy human who's got her entire species in his ruthless sights. It sure isn't because Crush's stubborn and contrary attitude is rubbing Cella in all the right ways.

Would it have made a better anime?
>>
>>145333457
Is this a real thing?
I don't think I've ever read a more generic plot synopsis.
>>
>>145333547
women are terrible writers
>>
>>145333547
Reverse the gender and you'll get a generic anime
>>
>>145333457
You call THAT a bear?
>>
My wife Machi is so cute.
>>
File: jesusfuckingchrist.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
jesusfuckingchrist.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>145333457
>>
>>145335288
>A shape shifting bear girl and an elite catboy warrior join forces to track down a wealthy woman who wants to kill all the cats
Reversing the genders doesn't change much, although /a/ will probably lap it up if they give the beargirl muscles and make the catboy look like Ferris from Re:Zeo.
>>
>>145331969
>bear meets girl
>actually bear and girl have known each other for most of their lives
I never got that.
>>
I like how this show absolutely infuriates normalfags and how it breaks their usual "jus go outside bruh! jus do it brah! ur gon make it!" shit mentality.
>>
>>145333609
>women are terrible writers
90% of this kind of trash literature for women is written by men under a pseudonym. They sell incredibly well among women but only if the author's name is female. The best authors can speedwrite a shit romance novel within a day or two, write hundreds of them in a year, and rake in mad cash.
>>
File: 1465670398567.png (263KB, 460x472px) Image search: [Google]
1465670398567.png
263KB, 460x472px
>>145339565
Now I really want to start writing one
Just take a generic LN shit and westernise then!
>>
>>145341054
It's a cutthroat business nowadays. Plagiarizing LNs, especially those without English translations, would certainly help in writing them. Back in the day romance authors could become rich writing a couple novels a year, but the volume has increased so much you need to be a competent speed writer who can churn out hackneyed plots if you want to get to the top. The best ones divide their work among multiple pseudonyms depending on the subgenres of their works (cowboy romance, romance comedy, vampire romance, romance with a sexy rich abusive guy, etc). I guarantee that when enough Chink peasants learn proper English, this shit will be outsourced to them.
>>
>>145341670
You sound like you have experience
>>
File: canadian bestseller.jpg (160KB, 658x1000px) Image search: [Google]
canadian bestseller.jpg
160KB, 658x1000px
>>
>>145337168
If anything anime needs more catboys!
>>
File: Kuma.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kuma.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
>bear meets girl
>not a hotblooded shounen series about a young martial artist girl who trains to become the strongest fighter under the coaching of Mr. Bear
>>
Top shelf ED.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BWdO7ypJM
>>
>>145331969

>bear eats girl

Yuri Kuma Arashi is for pure patricians of the arts.
>>
>>145341670
This post reminded me of that gay author who shits out a new gay book every week with some ridiculous title. I can't seem to remember his name or any titles though
>>
>>145343238
got it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Tingle
>>
>>145343497
Never fails to crack me up
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.