[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Travel Shoujo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 27

Why aren't more people talking about this? This show is great fun. The girls are cute, the scientists are all likeable based lolicon Franklin and it's surprisingly historically accurate.

Even if you study physics, you never learn (most of) the history behind it. I was surprised to learn that Faraday had no formal education and was just a poor blacksmith's son. But apparently that's true, as well as Faraday publishing Davy's work without permission, and Davy's wife being a huge cunt.

So what's your excuse, anon? Why aren't you watching this fun, educational series?

I want to do mean things to Mari.
>>
File: CmrShrRUcAA-j_Q.jpg large.jpg (92KB, 640x737px) Image search: [Google]
CmrShrRUcAA-j_Q.jpg large.jpg
92KB, 640x737px
>>145289134
>Why aren't more people talking about this?
Because they're busy sperging on THAT other show.

I'm watching MariWaka but on my own time and it's mostly because Aki and Minako (all of Sphere, actually) are in it

The show's kinda cute btw
>>
More Americans will come to talk about it if the scientist of the scientist of the week is a famous American.
>>
Because the artwork is really shitty
>>
People really like to talk about it when the Church gets involved.

It's quite the ugly sight honestly, I prefer it this way.
>>
There was big thread that died just few hours ago.

There is really nothing much to talk about.
Other than time paradoxes and how Waka is retard.
>>
>>145289544

How so?
>>
>>145289134
This is becoming one of my favorite shows of the season, I wish every educational series was like this. And there are a lot of people talking about it after every episode, the threads are pretty long and lively. It's just that since it's not Re:Zero or something equally memetic it's not getting mentioned much between airings.

I'm probably gonna head to Coursera or something to get a refresher on physics after this ends because my school course was only formulas and no fun allowed (it's how they teach everything here, really) and 10+ years ago, to boot.
>>
Oh shit, forgot about this week's episode.
>>
This show kind of reminds me of Spellbinder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUoYTRsceqI

You come in knowing very well it's a simple kids show and every episode you're in for a nice surprise when it does something genuinely cool. And Spellbinder was all about electromagnetism too.
>>
>same studio that animated Mars of Destruction
>>
Magnets yo
>>
File: magnets_are_awesome.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
magnets_are_awesome.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>>145296492
If there's anything I learned from anime, it's that magnets are pretty damn awesome
>>
What an asshole, guess he is being a patron and shit to him means faraday cant do shit. Bretty good episode, looking forward to waka being left alone.
>>
Damn, I love the visual comedy in this show. Funny off-model expressions are underused in new anime. It takes a low budget show to have them.

>>145289134
You should be glad. We can have fun threads, instead of perpetual shitposting.
>>
>>145293530
>Re:Zero

You just reminded me on how there are jokes comparing this anime to Re:Zero when the first episode aired.
>>
>>145296914
I swear he looks like Dio
>>
>>145289452
Wasn't there Benjamin Franklin in one of the earlier episodes or does he not count since he was born before America was created?
>>
So.
Is Mari Doctor's mother?
>>
I'm screencapping way too many of these faces, Waka rivals Hime from Hapicha Precure.
>>
>>145298777
Waka-chan is super cute. Last thread died before I could post my cute screenshots of her.
>>
>>
>>
>>
this show has a totally wierd tone
it doesn't feel like anime at all
it feels like an american educational kids show
>>
>>145300158
That's basically what it is.
>>
>>
>>145298777
>>145299169
Just 1 of her episode getting into time travel shenanigans and she already this cute.
>>
>>145300158
>it feels like an american educational kids show
It's nothing like a NRA safety video. You know nothing about American education.
>>
>>
File: Mari and Waka.jpg (374KB, 960x1461px) Image search: [Google]
Mari and Waka.jpg
374KB, 960x1461px
>>145289134
Because you missed the other thread.
Welcome to Club Argevollen, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>
>>145300158
There's a reason we call it "magical school bus", you know.
>>
Culture shock!
>>
>>145270904
Because of vectors.
>>
Faraday accepting he was lacking in proper mathematical training made me hope they'll have Maxwell make at least a brief cameo.
>>
>>145300913
SLUTS
>>
>>145292644
Well, the backgrounds aren't bad, but the character designs are stuck in 2003
>>
File: 57852827_p0.jpg (107KB, 877x1240px) Image search: [Google]
57852827_p0.jpg
107KB, 877x1240px
>>145301157
Absolute harlots.
>>
>>145301168
That's a bad thing?
>>
I've only watched the first 'arc' but it seems like japanese magic schoolbus

which is kind of nice i guess
>>
>>145300731
>Argevollen
I still listen to the OP/EDs sometimes, good to know people still remember. Feel like I've been in this club for a while now without realizing it.
>>
Because it's literally shit edutainment trash?
Just because it's Japanese doesn't make it any better than whatever bullshit you find on your local "science" channel.
>>
File: 1426361632342.gif (427KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1426361632342.gif
427KB, 500x281px
>>145302542
Of course I remember, I'm the person who did the BD batch.
>>
>>145302595
No one western (or at least, american) has made an edutainment cartoon in a decade.

Also damn blues clues went on till 2007
>>
File: us-history.jpg (90KB, 670x886px) Image search: [Google]
us-history.jpg
90KB, 670x886px
>>145289134
>based Franklin
>Not on death row for being a freemason
It's a shame I can't take western history seriously anymore.
>>
>>145302595
>Because it's literally shit edutainment trash?
>I hate things that are both fun and educational

This anime is better than 90% of the shows airing this season.
>>
I want to cum inside Mari.
>>
>>145302595
>local "science" channel
All there is are stupid reality shows, "alium/super secret cience/shitty speculation sows hosted by retards" and comedy oriented shows with a bit of science sprinkled in to justify airing them in a "science" channel. American television is utter crap.
>>
>>145302595
How is this edutainment when there's a woman showing off her tits
>>
>>145303812
Funnily enough one of the only good american shows unabashedly copies a lot of popular anime.
>>
>>145303812
Doesn't Ancient Aliens air on the history channel, which normally is supposed to be educational?
>>
>>145304075
>history channel, which normally is supposed to be educational?
lol

History channel hasn't been "educational" for a long ass time.

It used to be the WW2 channel, which was sort of educational I guess.
>>
>>145303812
I miss Mythbusters
>>
sadly there won't be a SS.
fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>145304075
history channel is shit, and discovery channel also went to shit decades ago.
now they only air shitty shows.
>>
>>145298085
I'm sure that the Benjamin Franklin episode did in fact have lots of discussion going on.
>>
>>145305990
>>145303635
>>
>>145289134
Help! I want to fuck Mari-chan!
>>
>>145308431
get in line, after we fuck mari, baka is next. I mean waka.
>>
>>145304075
somehow I still enjoy Pawn Stars (my dad and I like the Old Man aka Rick's father a lot because of how he shit on Rick and Corey everytime he has the chance).

Too bad the old man doesnt appear so much in later seasons.
>>
>>145302595
>edutainment show for kids
>bad
What the fuck is the matter with you?
>>
>>145308924
Well i guess Pawn Stars is still enjoyable, I mean my family still watch it while I already got bored of it.

Old Man is best pawn star.

This anime is good 2behonest. The only thing I hate is the OP song, but the designs are okey for a low budget show that does not focus school life.

Those are fucking everywhere.
>>
>>145302936
A-anon I got some news for you.
Freemasons were the gud guys all along.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.