[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

choose one. recruit one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 485aa019.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
485aa019.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
choose one. recruit one.
>>
of course center
>>
How fast do you type?

Do you know Excel?
>>
>>145262833
Not anime related.
>>
>>145262833
>this thread again
>>
>>145263091
Is there any point in asking this question nowadays. Who the fuck doesn't know Excel?
>>
>>145262833
>2016
>not hiring the professionally dressed confident woman on the far right
>>
>>145262833
>spot the protagonist.jpg
>>
>>145262833
5 > 4 > 1 > 2 > shit > 3
>>
Hire center for the shipping department and right for customer service. She's polite enough not to stare.
>>
>>145263097
this is anime charcter.
>>
Second to left.
>>
Far right
>>
>>145263540
This desu. While the others are all eyeing their competition like hawks, she remains firmly focused on the interview.
>>
>>145263193
>confident
She's sweating, only barely managing to make eye contact with the interviewer, and very obviously preoccupied with the thought of middle.
>>
>>145262833
What is this?
>>
>>145263155
A lot of normes don't know how to spread sheets.
Shit should be included in maths.
>>
>>145262833
>>145263386
Still trying, OP?
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/image/Xh23QGD-b5cTC5pB4BqdGA/
>>
Middle has the Cisco certifications required (CCNP routing and switching, collaboration and security) so she's the most qualified candidate.
>>
>>145264312
>worrying about certs

Let's see her practical accomplishments.
>>
>>145264390
According to her resume she implemented CUCM 10 on her dragon slaying guild's headquarters and branches.
>>
>>145262833
Publicly tell the one in the center to come back when she's appropriately dressed, but slip her my namecard and tell her to meet me in the evening.

Proceed with an interview with the remaining girls as normal.
>>
>>145264869

Same, except tell her to come back later dressed as she is now. It's not sexual harassment if you haven't hired her yet
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.