Why is it so comfy? Literally nothing happens and there's an actual furry in it but I enjoy just chilling and watching.
Chinatsu is a miracle of the universe.
But that aside every girl in the show is pretty likable. Inukai in her human form is beautiful.
There's not that much shows in which you for example follow a cat for the whole episode and still manage to keep you watching.
>bitch doesn't get comfy
kill yourself faggot
You need to be comfy to understand that.
* Likable cast of characters.
* Everyone gets along and supports each other.
* Cute girls.
* Cute cats.
* Very relaxing countryside location.
* Simple plots about everyday life as a witch.
* No drama, tension, action, high impact sexual violence, or other synonyms.
The only official topless scene in flying witch (obviously no nipples)
I know, but that happened after one month from the release. There's currently vol. 2 on sale for both shows. I guess the people who bought those aren't that much into sharing. Shows that sold significantly less than these two are already on Nyaa.
She will lure your children in to the wood and eat them.