[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance isn’t just a ter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: shit.jpg (300KB, 1290x1500px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
300KB, 1290x1500px
>Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance isn’t just a terrible movie, it’s a terribly offensive movie and one of the worst animated films in recent memory. It is a disgusting testament to the most shamelessly commercial aspects of the Japanese animation industry, the ineptitude of Hideaki Anno and the crippling stupidity of anime fans. It is a movie made for those who have fooled themselves into thinking that just because it’s Evangelion, and Evangelion is “intellectual,” that they aren’t buying into a scheme of shallow merchandising and pathetic fan-pandering bread and circuses resolutely devoid of any artistic or creative merit.

http://www.colonydrop.com/hideaki-anno-is-trying-to-kill-anime-and/

/a/ BTFO!
Reminder that 2.22 is pandering garbage and 3.33 is the exact opposite. If you liked 2 but not 3 you are the cancer killing anime.
>>
>>145220910
3.33 is equally as vapid, it's just vapid in a different way.
>>
I liked them all, the original series and the new movies, and anticipate the fourth.

I'm a shit I guess
>>
>>145221249
This. Nothing wrong with being a shit eater if you arenlt buying it either way.
>>
Man cannot erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone.
>>
>colony drop

Fuck off anime Zac.
>>
>>145221170
Agreed. 2.0 appeals to shallow shonenfags who want to see their "hero" go GAR, while 3.0 appeals to fags who think characters spouting inane bullshit and empty jargon while visual orgasms dance in the background is depth.
>>
>>145220910
>2.22 is pandering garbage and 3.33 is the exact opposite
You're an idiot if you don't believe that they're both sides of the same coin.
>>
444 coming when?
>>
What are you talking about?
Nobody likes the Rebuilds.
>>
File: 1461199215944.png (299KB, 596x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461199215944.png
299KB, 596x480px
>>145220910
>implying 3 wasn't complete garbage
>>
>>145225129
Nobody likes tripfags on an anonymous image board, but here you are.
>>
>>145223889

anno is done trolling godzilla fans now so he can start on 444 soon. what epic tomfoolery has in store for the ending THIS time???
>>
>>145225129

I unironically loved 111 even if it was just a nicely animated plot summary.
>>
>>145223889
Around 5-10 years from now on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.