[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Me Baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Baby,_Please_Kill_Me!_vol_1.jpg (23KB, 230x327px) Image search: [Google]
Baby,_Please_Kill_Me!_vol_1.jpg
23KB, 230x327px
Has anyone here ever watched or read Kill Me Baby before?

>What did you think of it?
>Did you have a favorite girl from it?
>Would you re-watch it?

For me I'm obsessed, Yasuna became the center of my world after watching it. I can't get enough of her and it's pretty much crippled my love life
>>
>>145219332
How can you be obsessed? There's only 4 volumes.
But yeah I read it. It was a very nice fun little 4-koma series.
>>
File: 1941578656205420.png (193KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
1941578656205420.png
193KB, 406x600px
Unused Character is the best baby.
>>
>>145219332
I enjoyed it. It was a very fun read.
>>
Himitsu da yo.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>145219332
Pretty good show, i watched it two or three years ago so i dont remember much if it was actually really good or not. I'd give it another watch though. Fav girl was ninja girl...
>>
>>145219509
shes the edgy one right
>>
>>145219505
Mostly cause of Yasuna, she always was happy and tried to see the better in things. I pretty much fell for a waifu to hard
>>
>>145219684
No edgy one was Sonya (Blonde, unused character is the Dirty Orange haired girl
>>
God help Sonya if she gets captured. Lock her in a room full of cockroaches and she'll tell and do you everything you want just to get out.
>>
>>145219332
At first it was fun but then it turned repetitive and boring.
>>
>>145219332
Started watching recently, the OP gets stuck in my head a lot.

Also is this that show where /a/ flipped their shit over the dub? Like, something about, "GIRL THIS NINJAS GOTTA POO POO" or something?
Or was that a different one?
>>
The anime was tripe. There wasn't enough material for the show, so it became repetitive and the lack of jokes became woefully apparent early on. I dropped it after two eps the first time, then got Clockwork Orange'd with it the second.
>>
>>145219886
Nice how far are you? Also yeah that exact quote is in the dub I can't remember which episode though
>>
>>145220004
Episode 3. I've got too much on my backlog and keep swapping between shows.
Also thanks
>>
>>145220114
That's not bad but I understand the feeling and no problem
>>
Thanks for reminding me of this.
I'm downloading the manga now since I loved the anime.

Also, Agiri best girl.
>>
>>145220212
You're welcome although op begs to differ on whose best but to each his own
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.