[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can everything wrong with the Naruto series be traced back to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Sasuke_1.png (89KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke_1.png
89KB, 300x243px
Can everything wrong with the Naruto series be traced back to him?
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
>>145217817
I could answer you but first I must kill the five Kages who are under the Infinite Tsukuyomi spell.
>>
>>145217817
Yea... sorry
>>
>>145217817
You know what made me hate this shit show? How no matter what Sasuke did, Naruto wouldn't give up on him. This fucker could have murdered Naruto's parents and Naruto would still forgive him and try to 'save' him from himself. It really annoyed me how this vast universe was wasted on the gayest and stupidest 'plot' of all time.
>>
>>145218747
They never even really bonded as friends beyond, like, one scene, as far as I remember.
>>
>>145217817
Most of the fuckups can be traced back to Danzo. Even the fact that Sasuke got sent on the path of being retarded can be traced back to Danzo.
>>
>>145219026
But they kissed
>>
>>145218747
People hate on Sakura but to be honest, she probably would have given up on Sasuke if Naruto wasn't so gay for him. In a way, he was their biggest shipper.
>>
File: it was aliens!!!!.jpg (31KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
it was aliens!!!!.jpg
31KB, 461x403px
The main thing that ruined naruto was all that spirituality chosen one tree of god ancient alien mythology crap. The Sage of the Six Paths should of just remained a legend like Jesus.

It should of just been about political conflicts between countries/villages and the akasuki trying to destabilize the hidden village market.
>>
>>145219026
It's why the Zabuza arc was the best arc. Not only did it have clever battles but it also fleshed out the characters (except Sakura).
>>
>watching naruto expecting he's gonna work hard to attain his dreams of becoming the hokage
>he's chasing a faggot around the world instead
>>
File: kabuto and mother.png (35KB, 450x348px) Image search: [Google]
kabuto and mother.png
35KB, 450x348px
>>145219294
god Kabuto's back story was depressing
Danzo is a pos
>>
File: 1388555862920.png (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1388555862920.png
73KB, 400x400px
No, full edge Sauce was the highlight of the series.
>>
>>145217817
No, that wouldn't explain the way people give up ideals they've had their whole life in one speech. It wouldn't explain why Naruto grew up alone and no one told him about his parents. It wouldn't explain why so much of history is unknown. It wouldn't explain why it seems no one does a job that actually pays money.

>>145218747
>vast universe
It's both as wide and as deep as a summer puddle.
>>
>>145217817
no. that would be his brother
>>
>>145221108
Kabuto is the character who got it the worst in terms of trauma.
>>
>>145220320
Didn't she actually give up on him when she tried to trick Naruto so that he'd be distracted when everyone else went to kill Sasuke? Sure she couldn't actually bring herself to finish him off , but she realized Sasuke was too much of a shit to be worth anything. The only reason anything involving that shitty love triangle went on so long was Naruto refusing to let go.
>>
neji hyuuga was right all. Naruto was a liar and he died believing naruto was right
>>
>>145220857
>implying that the only thing he's doing
there's a war going on and he doesn't even chase him. I guess he does, but thats only around the beginning of Shippuden. The rest is the focus of the war. They never really meet afterwards.
>>
>>145221147
all uchihas are shit, especially sasgay
>>
>>145221151
I always hated the world of Naruto. It's nonsensical, especially the level of technology. Its set of rules feel more like suggestions.
>>
>>145221292
Keep hatin' from the grave Danzo, I didn't just get away with killing you people love me for it.
>>
>>145217817
Nah he was actually pretty great.
>>
File: Tobirama was right.jpg (117KB, 960x661px) Image search: [Google]
Tobirama was right.jpg
117KB, 960x661px
>>145217817
They should have listened.
>>
>>145217817
>Can everything wrong with the Naruto series be traced back to him?
Nope
>>
>>145221334
I like the base idea of the setting, it's just that everything added after the timeskip conflicts with at least one thing already explained. My main issue is how it seemed like the villages had been doing their thing for a long long time, but even the idea of forming ninja villages was less than a century old. Though the technology also bothers me.

I was always aware there were no real rules though, it's a story not a game. As it is a shounen I expected just about ever beat it hit.
>>
>>145217817
No, to be honest everyone was written poorly at some point.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.