[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Teenager Shinji Ikari is the pilot of Evangelion Unit 01,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

>Teenager Shinji Ikari is the pilot of Evangelion Unit 01, one of several giant cyborgs designed to fight hostile supernatural entities called angels. Distraught over the death of his friend Kaworu Nagisa, Shinji visits fellow pilot Asuka Langley Soryu in a hospital and masturbates to her comatose body.
why did he do this? what did he mean by it?
>>
>>145215454
Kaworu left Shinji blue balled, so he had to seek release as fast as possible.
>>
File: 1470142078153.png (149KB, 336x475px) Image search: [Google]
1470142078153.png
149KB, 336x475px
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 678x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 678x345px
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>145216979
>Kaworu left Shinji blue balled

I've only watched NGE and EoE but not the rebuild series yet. In NGE they seemed to be gay as fuck please tell me they don't actually end up being gay in the Rebuild series.
>>
>>145218476

Shinji is 'attracted' to Kaworu because he's the first person to genuinely talk to Shinji as a peer and not just as a tool to be used. But with only one episode, the anime doesn't tell this very well. The movie makes it worse by having Shinji prefer Kaworu over Rei.

Basically, its not suppose to be sexual attraction. But the anime seems to do everything it can to hint at the opposite.
>>
>>145219522
>Shinji is 'attracted' to Kaworu because he's the first person to genuinely talk to Shinji as a peer and not just as a tool to be used.

That's what I thought it was supposed to be but they made it look really fucking gay it's like they deliberately made it look like it.

Who knows with Anno look what he made Shiji do to 14yo comatose corpse
>>
>>145215454
>why did he do this?
Nigga, by endgame everyone he gave a shit about was either gone, dead, dead and then alive again because stuff or crazy. By then he's so into the "fuck this, fuck that, fuck everything" mentality that his own mindset was just barely hanging in there. The fact that he didn't just off himself after Kaworu still surprises me. In all honesty him going fuck the free world during the insanity that was 3rd Impact doesn't surprise me at all.
>>
File: Ikuhara would be proud.jpg (121KB, 512x631px) Image search: [Google]
Ikuhara would be proud.jpg
121KB, 512x631px
>>145219522
>>145219773
Anno said he intentionally intended for them to have a homoerotic relationship. It's supposed to be some call back to the faggy "boy-boy love is the purest" shit the Greeks did.
>>
>>145220025
That's it I give up on Anno he's fucking lost it.
>>
>>145220097
He lost it 20 years ago.
>>
>>145220097
He never had it.
>>
>>145220025

In that case, the Greeks actually had a word for it. Its called Phileo. Or 'brotherly love'. Something different from Agape and romantic love.
>>
>>145220211
I don't think sticking penises up butts is brotherly love, anon.
>>
>>145220245
Must suck being an only child lmao nerd
>>
>>145220293
It's okay, I have a cat.
>>
File: asuka maga.png (961KB, 1028x4170px) Image search: [Google]
asuka maga.png
961KB, 1028x4170px
>watching anti-semitic anime

Shame on you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.