[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...What the fuck just happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (250KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 1919x1079px
They really wanted to date each other after all? I though she was just wanted to be close to him again?
>>
File: kirinobuenos.gif (55KB, 397x360px) Image search: [Google]
kirinobuenos.gif
55KB, 397x360px
>Show is called OreImo
>People somehow didn't see this coming from the start.

At least the Manamifag and Kurofag tears were delicious.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1364x768px
>>145169032
I thought it was going to end like that, but the second season made me start to doubt that.

>Think that Kyosuke regretted rejecting Ayase and wanted to break up with Kuroneko
>Think the whole Christmas date thing was weird, but maybe he wanted Kirono's approval first
>Kirino runs off
>"Oh, she'll come around! Picking Ayase to look after him was just foreshadowing!"
>Kyosuke confesses to Kirino
>Honestly didn't see it happening
>>
>>145168876
God I hate the anime for fucking up their relationship. Yes it was always about romance.

>>145169160
You didn't see it coming until it actually happened? Like you actually thought he'd go for Ayase? I'm trying really hard to not outright insult you here but even for shipperfags that's dense.
>>
>>145169559
The fact that it wa shown in the next episode and that stalker thing made it seem that way. Looking back, the clues were pretty clear, I was just dense and didn't believe they'd actually do it.
>>
File: 1394482304071.jpg (226KB, 650x875px) Image search: [Google]
1394482304071.jpg
226KB, 650x875px
>>145169601
I don't really understand that post since Ayase didn't have another scene after her rejection but yeah, Kirino x Kyousuke it is, as it should be.
>>
>>145168876
They fucked that night. Not even being sarcastic.
>>
This show is made for otaku and neet. Being close and having a normal sibling relationship is not enough for them. They want incest.
>>
>>145170328
Ah the "otaku, neet, weeb incest bait" shitpost, haven't seen that one in some time.
>>
>>145170405
How is it bait? Are you telling me that wasn't the target audience?
>>
Brothers and sister sex is forbidden.
>>
This show in general is dumb as fuck and makes no sense.
Only reason I survived watching it was to watch it will not really thinking about it at all. Still a shit story.
>>
File: 1395267723841.jpg (71KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1395267723841.jpg
71KB, 800x450px
>>145170655
>>
File: 1466574586513.png (193KB, 380x452px) Image search: [Google]
1466574586513.png
193KB, 380x452px
>>145168876
Should I play/read the light novel /a/?
Is there a lot more brother sister incest action going on in it? Because honestly that does it for me.
>>
>>145169032
>Manamifag
It's difficult to believe they even exist.
>>
>>145168876
>I though she was just wanted to be close to him again?
She did. The problem is though thanks to Manami's intervention would who have never happened, happened.
>>
>>145170862

Some traits of Kirino's character are exaggerated in the anime, so the LN will give you a purer experience.
They also legitly get married in the VN adaptation, though they had to pull a partial NBR twist to get that through the censors.

Anyway, if you want to see a real imouto pure-love story, you'll want to check out visual novels instead of anime, since anime are subject to tighter censors than VNs. I recommend the following VNs with notable imouto routes (meaning ones with a significant amount of romantic development):

translated:
Yosuga no Sora (highly recommend reading the VN compared to reading the VN)

Untranslated (there's a fucking ton of them but here are some good ones off the top of my head):
Monobeno (the source of the smug loli image, high production values, pretty difficult to read)
Natsuzora no Perseus (extremely high production values, only one imouto heroine)
Real Imouto (fairly easy for beginners to read, has pretty good pacing so even slow readers won't get bored, and two of the three heroines are imoutos)
>>
>>145171863
>no Tasogare no Sinsemilla
Come on, man
>>
>>145171863
Add TasoSin as an imouto VN.
>>
>>145172182
>>145172229

I knew I was missing at least one of them, thanks
I forgot about Akane Iro as well
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.