[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chikan Otoko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160804_004204.jpg (196KB, 960x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_004204.jpg
196KB, 960x898px
Is Molester Man the closest thing to real romance in manga? It all feels very real compared to every other romance manga I've read.
>>
>>145165941

I have searched in vain for a romance manga that was as good as this one. Alas, it's all vampires, wizards, and idiot MCs all the way down.
>>
File: IMG_20160804_005635.jpg (158KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_005635.jpg
158KB, 674x960px
>>145166030
Bonnouji is pretty similar, pretty down to earth and comfy. I find Molester Man better though.
>>
>>145166238
Well they're not really similar actually, I mainly mean in tone and how they're both down to earth. There's about 0 drama in Bonnouji compared to all the shit in MM.
>>
Kurosawa > Molester man
>>
>>145165941
Probably helps that it's based on a 2ch retelling of real events.
>>
That's what happens when the MC has actual developed resons for liking the girl. It did a good job o portraying how well they got along and how they were good friends, from there it was nice to watch him realise he loved her.

It's also helped in no small way by the fact that the best girl won, which is not always the case.
>>
>>145166573
100% this.
>>
>>145166487
Great taste
>>
>>145166573
Kansai's best girlness was overexaggerated if the rumors of her real-life counterpart cheating on Molester Man's real-life counterpart is true and putting him back to square one.
>>
>>145167128
Woah woah, what rumors? Where did you find out?
>>
>>145167128
You believe that trolling? Anon posts anonymous shit with no evidence all the time.

Hell I'm not sure I believe that the story actually happened IRL in the first place, it's more likely that it was only influenced by IRL happenings.
>>
>>145167128
>""rumors"" from the 2ch version of /b/
>credible
Pick one and only one. And like >>145167262 said the story itself was just a made-up greentext for all we know.
>>
>>145165941
How does Takuma go from this to Sesuji?
>>
>>145165941
My japanese friend actually made this joke to me in person I wanted to slap them
>>
>>145165941
>Meet a guy though a misunderstanding
>Suddenly he's part of your closest friend group and your two best friends both are hot for his reptile otaku dick.

Yeah very realistic
>>
>>145165941
All hail Lord Molester.

The bits withe the Molester Council were my favourite.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.