[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your super duper secret that you've kept secret your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1279x717px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1279x717px
>your super duper secret that you've kept secret your whole life that killed your own father gets spilled to your best buddy accidentally
>like a week later the masked man that you've been trying to capture brings up your super duper secret that almost no one knows about
>can't put two and two together

Was Suzaku just retarded?
>>
>>145160092
He was the hero we deserved.
>>
>>145160092
No one (I hope) claims that the characters in Code Geass acted with logical consistency. You enjoy the show for the same reason you enjoy Loony Toons.
>>
Have you actually watched the show? Suzaku had already "found out" for quite awhile.
>>
>>145160191
Filthy Eleven detected.
>>
>>145160702
>>145160702
>>145160702
>>
>>145160702
>>145162787
>wait until after Euphie died to finally make your move
Yeah, Suzaku wasn't retarded at all.
>>
>>145163208
Who would ever expect Lelouch to kill his sister/1st love?
>>
>>145163269
>Who would ever expect Lelouch to kill his sister/1st love?
No one, that's the point. Why wait until he does some abhorrent inhumane thing before you make a move? The nigga is an allahu ackbar terrorist. Take him in ASAP.
>>
>>145163208
Because he still thought of Lulu as his best friend and never expected him to murder Euphie like that
>>
>>145163208
He didn't get really retarded until R2.
The show really should have ended with Suzaku killing them both in that gay cave.
>>
>>145163550
Did you miss that their friendship and the various tribulations it goes through is a major theme of the show? Euphie was the breaking point, but they both danced around the whole soldier/terrorist issue until then and they both tried to give each other cahnces.
>>
>>145160092
Suzaku said that the adults lied to protect him, so he admitted he knew others already knew.
>>
>>145166446
Yeah but it was like what, 4 people?
>>
>>145167274
He never said the number. Just that the adults found out and lied to protect him. Seeing how suzakus dad was the prime minister I imagine a good number of people found out. But it it secret in good favor for Britannia's invasion and their own lives.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.