[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished watching hellsing ultimate and the original.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: integran and alexander.jpg (69KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
integran and alexander.jpg
69KB, 1360x768px
I just finished watching hellsing ultimate and the original. Loved them both,but I feel there were some things left unexplained. I hope they get explained better in the manga. Is it worth reading or was everything shown flawlessly in Ultimate?
Hellsing thread
Pic related,best characters
>>
The Major was the best character. Anderson was amazing too, but the Major is just the best.
>>
>>145154867
Naw dude he was just a major cunt.
>>
>>145154795
Why did walter betray hellsing?
What excatly WAS anderson? I mean yeah,he's a regenerator,but they never expanded beyond that? Is he immortal?
>>
>>145155096
Regenerators were basically experiments the church conducted in order to make humans capable of fighting vampires. They never really expand on it beyond that.
>>
>>145155229
See,that sounds interesting. Why did they just leave it up in the air like that? Jesus...
>>
>>145155372
He never finished writing the WW2 prequel with Walter and Alucard either.
>>
>>145155439
I have the idea that Walter betrayed hellsing since ww2 and was a double agent all the time.
>>
Alucard mentioned that he had seen (or seen a reincarnation,at least that what they seemed to be implying) of anderson in his past. Did they expand on that or no?
>>
Hellsing was stylish and cool right until dude didn't know how to end the comic at which point it just kinda puttered out like a fart

How's Drifters? That OVA short was kinda neat
>>
>>145155590
I think he says that Anderson makes him remember the van hellsing that defeat him.
>>
>>145154795
The thumbnail looks like Integra has an angry ahegao
>>
Seras or Integra?
>>
File: TELL ME WHY.png (69KB, 322x340px) Image search: [Google]
TELL ME WHY.png
69KB, 322x340px
>>145155439
What's the mangaka up to these days anyway?
>>
>>145155595
True. Ultimate just sort of...stopped. It would have been cool to see what happened after alucard returned,and maybe even integra's death.
>>
File: 1470250624614.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470250624614.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>145156962
Making sonic fanfiction on tumblr
>>
>>145156962
drifters
>>
>>145156866
>uppity virgin with a daddy complex
>vampire slut ready for action

HMMMM
>>
>>145159297
>Daddy complex
what
>>
>>145159297
I prefer integra but respect your opinion,but please do not refer to my waifu as a "uppity virgin with a daddy complex".
>>
>>145159366
half of integra's decisions and especially cigar chugging can be described as what would daddy do

>>145159411
kk sorry, i like integra, but i like seras more. i like sluts more, sue me
>>
>>145154953
He was definitely the best. His speeches were the best part of the show. Alucard was good too though.
>>
>>145159599
Well,I respect your opinion,but for me,I don't like villains without a cause.For me,characters like makishima from psycho pass and the major are the worst part of the show. And yeah,I understand that sometimes people do horrible things just cause they feel like it,but in an anime,especially a good one like this one,I need to see more effort.
It would have been better for him to have his motive be revenge or hell,the nazi's original objective of killing jews and taking over the world At least for me,it would have been a more strong,believable object than just going "hurr durr I like war".
I do agree his speeches were sometimes good,but for me he was one of the weakest characters,along with that mercenary french fuck. Hell,his nameless soldiers where more likeable than him.
>>
>>145159532
Thank you kind sir.
>>
>>145159990
major wasn't a villain without a cause
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.