[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ITT: /a/s that were cancelled because japanese people are stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (2MB, 750x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
2MB, 750x1100px
Pic got cancelled literally because the MC was too alpha
>>
>>145152476
name?
>>
>WSJ
It wasn't worth shit anyway.
>>
>>145152476
Was this before or after bakuman? Because I'm rereading that and I think like half of it was an autobiography.
>>
>>145152655
Right after Death Note.

>>145152608
Blue Dragon

>>145152614
It actually was. It tampled a lot of cliches and stereotypes.
Got killed before anything could happen though.
>>
>>145152476
fuck you.

Nobody give a fuck you illegal watchers.
just shut up and watch anime in illegal site you ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>145152476
this manga is fucking shit anyways, i regret even reading it
>>
>>145152739
heh, blue dragon wasn't ever even available in any country outside of japan.
people who dislike it are unable to relate with the mc (and he literally is a normal teenager with a willing female)
>>
Stealth Symphony
>>
>>145152476
it sucked ass
>>145152889
good, we don't need another baccano/durarara cancer
>>
Double Arts
MxO
Mononofu
>>
>>145152869
so?
it doesn't change that you are illegal watcher.
illegal watcher is cancer of anime.
>>
File: 1469033646733.jpg (217KB, 805x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469033646733.jpg
217KB, 805x1200px
>>145152973
;_;
>>
>>145152995
it is not because of me that your industry is dying, falseflagger
>>
>>145152959
>Baccano
>Durarara
>Cancer
Wow, /a/ is really infested with these contrarian 13 year olds isn't it?
>>
>>145153141
that anime made for Japanese.that's why that blue dragon is only available in Japan.

stop complain about Japan for anime.
>>
>>145153487
what is the fuck that you give about non-japanese READING your manga, then?
why do you even care?
do you work at the industry you're bitching about?
are you losing money?
stfu and gtfo.
i cannot believe i'm replying to this false flagging piece of shit , so for now on, (You)'ll exist only as fiction.
>>
ITT: People complain because mediocre manga got canned
>>
Blue Dragon? Isn't that the one with the dbz artstyle with a guy who could summon a dragon with his shadow
>>
>>145152973
None of these were good, just /a/ hivemind circlejerk
>>
>>145153825
That is the game with character design by Akira Toriyama. It had an anime based on the game, iirc.
This manga was created by the mangaka of Death Note and Bakuman, using some ideas from the game directed at an older audience.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.