[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When and where did female character design go wrong? Compare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hjk.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hjk.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
When and where did female character design go wrong?

Compare this with any girl of the current season, i dare you...
>>
>>145150239
it went wrong after Evangelion
>>
>new season never
>>
>>145150239
Is that Galaxy fucking Rangers?

That's not even anime. At least use one of borrowed and butchered shows like Sabre Riders.
>>
Looks like a fucking man, what's your point?
>>
Japan should start collaborating with the west again. The opening is amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMf2OXJcvhI
>>
NO GUTS NO GLORY
>>
>>145151361
"The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers is a Japanese-American animated..."
>japanese
>animated
still sure it's not anime? let me help you

Production company: Tokyo Movie Shinsha (Animation)

so a japanese animation series produced by a japanese company is not anime. ok.
>>
>>145151788
What's your favorite anime from this list?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMS_Entertainment

Mine is Tiny Toon Adventures.
>>
>>145151788
Thank you Mr five seconds on wikipedia, let me help you.

TMS only did the animation. The conception, design, and creation were US based companies creating it for a US audience.

TMS is a fuckig meth-whore of produciot house, for five dollars they'll animate the shit out whatever you put in front them. They were the animation company for everything from Animaniacs and Bionic Six to Ducktales the fucking Wuzzles.

Hell, Toei did the animation for GI Joe. That doesn't make it anime either.
>>
>>145152267
>>145152249
just because it doesn't have a retarded moeblob girl or a useless hikki NEET doesn't mean it's not anime. fucking millenials these days, probably grew up on k-on...
>>
Galaxy Rangers is not a fucking anime. Unless you want to start considering everything ever with help from a Japanese studio as one like BTAS or Boondocks
>>
>>145150239
Azumanga was the first strike, K-On the second strike, then whoever came up with the whole oppai loli concept (that one with Hestia on it? I'm not sure whether if it was the first one or not) was the third strike and out.
>>
>>145152540
Kill yourself. Unless you were born in the 70s or earlier you are also a millennial gramps
>>
>>145151588
This one, Thundercats, Silverhawks, M.A.S.K., pretty much all the awesome openings from back them (He-Man's had GOAT music but crappy animation), except maybe Bravestarr.
>>
>boring white woman
get some taste
>>
>>145153343
t. nigger
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.