[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With griffith building a kingdom keeping the people safe from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: GriffithInvictusBottom.jpg (345KB, 750x509px) Image search: [Google]
GriffithInvictusBottom.jpg
345KB, 750x509px
With griffith building a kingdom keeping the people safe from monsters and also taking down the kushan's is griffith really a villain when you think about it?
>>
Absolutely.
>>
Did he brutally sacrifice his friends and followers to a bunch of demons to fulfill his ambitions?
>>
>>145143975
building a reich keeping the people safe from commies and also taking down jews was hitler really a villain when you think about it?
>>
>>145143975
He dicked around with Skull Knight's attack to fill the world with monsters. He's fine with monsters. If they're on his side they fight enemies for him. If they're not then they force vulnerable people to run for his protection
>>
>>145143975
Really makes you think.
>>
File: Celestial Hitler.png (2MB, 567x768px) Image search: [Google]
Celestial Hitler.png
2MB, 567x768px
>>145144215
wtf I like griffith now
>>
>>145143975
>he created the environment for monsters to rape the world, but its ok because he is protecting a small group of people

You are retarded.
>>
>>145144258
>Really makes you think.
No it doesn't, he doesn't care about the people at all, he only wanted his own country, he even sacrificed all his friends to make it happen
>>
File: hitlersavingmami.jpg (85KB, 1024x701px) Image search: [Google]
hitlersavingmami.jpg
85KB, 1024x701px
>>145144215
>>
Did you forget that he made the world inhabitable in the first place? He released the monsters on the human plane.
>>
>>145143975

>creates a problem just so he can save everyone from it and be worshiped as a hero

That's some bitch-made shit.
>>
>>145143975
Griffith is actually the good guy. He's leading humans towards their destiny.
>>
File: 0110-019.jpg (444KB, 1077x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0110-019.jpg
444KB, 1077x1600px
Lets post our favorite pages.
>>
File: image41.png (94KB, 416x292px) Image search: [Google]
image41.png
94KB, 416x292px
>>145145792
>>
File: Sinbad.jpg (269KB, 1578x825px) Image search: [Google]
Sinbad.jpg
269KB, 1578x825px
Griffith is just a poor mans Sinbad who'll never accomplish as much as Sinbad did who killed/sacrificed NO ONE to reach it.
>>
Given that Griffith has killed shitloads of people just to satisfy his selfish "muh castle on the hill" dream and turned the world into a demon-rape hellhole just so he can trap the remaining humans in his uber-religious sealed-off dictatorship, yeah I'd say he's the villain.
>>
>>145146804
Sinbad's just Gary Stu who is actually the reincarnation of a god-like person.
>>
>>145144224
And then they will be allowed to see their families when they die. Then they will be sent off to the afterlife by him to where they will become one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.