[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished chapter 119 online. Is there a place where i could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

File: download.jpg (10KB, 180x268px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 180x268px
Just finished chapter 119 online. Is there a place where i could find more which i dont know about?
>>
Our manga archive stash, do NOT share it outside of /a/:
>>>/wsr/

Backup archive, don't share this either:
www.google.com
>>
File: fuuka optionsC.jpg (125KB, 640x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fuuka optionsC.jpg
125KB, 640x1024px
kissmanga should have most of the other chapters, though you can try mangahere too if you want to see really dumb comments.
You can also try Nyaa torrents if you're one of those chaps with a pathalogical aversion to online readers
>>
>>145143438
>You can also try Nyaa torrents
Not OP, but I used to use Nyaa but the uploader stopped doing Fuuka apparently.
Can't be fucked to stay up to date now with the manga. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>145143158
That's the latest chapter.
>>
File: Fuuka - Chapter 79 - Page 02.jpg (624KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fuuka - Chapter 79 - Page 02.jpg
624KB, 1114x1600px
>>145143522
yeah, I know they eventually stopped, but I had the impression the OP was mostly looking to catch up with the older chapters, because they'd started with the newest one because of the anime or something.

For me the main appeal of the horriblescans rips was the high quality scans, but it seems whoever's putting the scans on the reader sites these days is getting them from the same place
>>
Do they upload the same time the chapter is released in japan or what?(sorry dont know much about manga)
>>
>>145144115
They come out around the same day,but I don't know if it comes out at the same time.
You can usually find raws a few hours before Crunchyroll releases its version, but Seo usually announces new chapters around the time of the CR release, so I dunno, maybe the raws are coming out ahead of the official Japanese release
>>
>>145143916
I can't ever seem to find manga hosting sites that release the chapters on time.
I also can't be fucked to use madokami.
>>
>>145144427
Isnt there like a magazine for these mangas like the one for shonens- shonen jump which gets released every week?
>>
>>145144573
None of the manga hosting sites put chapters up at the same time as the official release. You have to wait a few hours, or a few days for them.

>>145144601
yeah, "Shonen Magazine"
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 237x213px
>seo manga
>>
how can Seo draw such delicious girls even though their anatomy is fucked up
>>
>wanting to read more fuuka

just give up
>>
>>145145888
Why is everyone hating on it? Its a pretty good plot that drove shitwards but is still enjoyable
>>
File: cutting the crap.jpg (721KB, 1640x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cutting the crap.jpg
721KB, 1640x1200px
>>145146015
Seo's built a lot of illwill with /a/nons over the years with contrived/stupid/enraging plot developments, so they're less likely to forgive dumb new twists when they come along.

Were you taking the piss when you said that "its a pretty good plot" by the way?
>>
remember when kimi no iru machi's MC was being cockblocked by a dead guy for like a year
>>
>>145146365
Thank fuck I didn't read that series when it was on going.
Oddly enough, I enjoyed the series when I got to marathon it. Seo's series should never be read as they are on going.
>>
>>145146218
Which manga is this picture from?
>>
File: Kimi87_14-15_RHS.png (248KB, 1594x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kimi87_14-15_RHS.png
248KB, 1594x1200px
>>145147463
Kimi no iru Machi, Seo's previous big series to Fuuka, and probably his greatest rage-fest
>>
File: 015.jpg (336KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
336KB, 1127x1600px
I'm disappointed that the pseudo-NTR subplot got wrapped up so quickly. I thought it could've been exploited more for drama and faps
>>
>>145148389
I've only read Kimi and I think I actually liked it. Is Suzuka similar to that?
>>
>>145148907
plotwise somewhat similar, but with a different setting and without any rage moment
>>
>>145149346
>without any rage moment
Speak for yourself. I was pissed at Suzuka's life basically getting ruined when Yamato knocked her up.
She gave up on being a professional athlete and her and Yamato both ruined their school's reputation.
>>
File: suzuka profile.jpg (147KB, 678x1100px) Image search: [Google]
suzuka profile.jpg
147KB, 678x1100px
>>145149589
A lot of people found the ending rage-inducing.
Before the archives went tits-up, some of the earliest posts I could find were people raging over the ending.
People talked about it a fair bit in the earliest Kimi machi threads
>>
>>145148569
I must've missed a chapter, what happened?
I assumed we'd get 20-30 chapters of the chad trying to dick her hard and tear the band apart
>>
File: Fuuka - Chapter 87 - Page 10.jpg (511KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fuuka - Chapter 87 - Page 10.jpg
511KB, 1114x1600px
>>145150276
Nothing major.
First there was a chapter where they explained that the reason she was a bit off was that she was on her period.
In the most recent one she confirmed that the only thing she did in his room was get musical advice, so even any ambiguity about it's settled.

I guess they could always have the chad guy try to pursue her romantically/sexually later, but I doubt that's going to happen.
>>
>>145150547
I'm guessing next chapter someone is going to take pics of Yuu going out of Tama's room, cause a whole lot of misunderstandings and push Fuuka towards the chad. Then another 10 chapters of shit writing before chad almost rapes her or something and Yuu saves the day and clears up the misunderstanding.
Then they start dating and truck-kun arrives before the introduction of Fuuka 3.0
>>
File: Fuuka87_01.jpg (956KB, 801x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Fuuka87_01.jpg
956KB, 801x1150px
>>
>>145150646
I wouldn't be surprised if Seo eventually revealed the chad/Akagi to be gay and paired him off with the poof from the MC's band,to completely take him off of the table as a romantic rival.
Seo's stuff so often caters to people with low social confidence after all
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.