[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A "smart" girl that pretends to study and purposefully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ddht386uedgh.png (351KB, 785x1150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ddht386uedgh.png
351KB, 785x1150px
>A "smart" girl that pretends to study and purposefully gets lower grades because she only cares about being cute and thinks that getting good grades would make her not cute is presented as a good thing and a sign of what a perfect girlfriend she is
I just don't get it. Is Japan really this sexist? Why are they praising her instead of lamenting how fucked up their society is that a girl feels that she needs to be an underacheiver?
Absolutely misogynistic.
>>
Women are deceitful, malicious creatures. They were created in order to punish men.
The Japs are doing the right thing and keeping them on a leash.
>>
File: 1324758764543.png (780KB, 785x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1324758764543.png
780KB, 785x1150px
>>
>>145141311
He can't keep getting away with it!!!!!!
>>
>>145140924
Girls are only happy when they have a man and kids. Thus why they should be focused primarily on making themselves attractive to men.
>>
>Fucked up
This is the natural order of things, dumb landwhale.
>>
>>145140924
>>A "smart" girl that pretends to study and purposefully gets lower grades because she only cares about being cute and thinks that getting good grades would make her not cute
Literally Lindsey Lohan in Mean Girls
>>
There is this manga, called Kimi wa Pet, that is exactly about a woman who has troubles with guys because she's tall, makes a lot of money, and is basically too "alpha" for the guys who want a normal wife. I mean, it's obvious pandering, down to the scene where she finds a cute guy in a box like a cat, but still, it was interesting.
>>
>>145141749
>Girls are only happy when they have a man and kids who are better than the ones of her friends

ftfy
>>
Oh look, this thread again.
http://desuarchive.org/a/search/image/eamFk_NqHdGiset9gtA1hA/type/op/
>>
>>145140924
Tryhard attention whore who act 'holier than you' to someone who she considered as inferior <<<<<<<< Kindhearted maiden who understand situation and doesn't alienate people based on her 'standard'.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.